PDA

View Full Version : Headlong video

cCrisis
09-14-2011, 01:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69B3xQy1M4A&feature=player_embedded

i loved this map in halo 2 and what 343 did to it looks amazing, It still seems to have that headlong feel and look to it.

what do you guys thing?

GhostHammer
09-14-2011, 01:38 PM
I need new underwaer...
Moved to correct forum

Guzzie
09-14-2011, 01:42 PM
dmr seems to have a pretty quick rate of fire for not having bloom, I thought it would be slowed down a bit. Also, did the pistol seem kind of weak? I thought it would be a 3 shot kill, but it seems like a 5 shot kill from the vid. Regardless, the map does look good.

cCrisis
09-14-2011, 02:52 PM
dmr seems to have a pretty quick rate of fire for not having bloom, I thought it would be slowed down a bit. Also, did the pistol seem kind of weak? I thought it would be a 3 shot kill, but it seems like a 5 shot kill from the vid. Regardless, the map does look good.

the pistol is a 5 shot kill unless your playing the gametype for the TSK pistol.

VerbotenDonkey
09-14-2011, 03:04 PM
Yaaaay we can play Survival Zombies again! Happeh face.

Too bad the map looks much more depressing now.

SuRroundeD By 1
09-14-2011, 10:56 PM
I love seeing no bloom in this trailer. Sure the other weapons in the sandbox will be useless now (excluding power weapons) but at least my DMR wont be as random now.

Al Capone111
09-15-2011, 11:14 AM
Very nice. I just wonder what the forge options will be.

zZ Dr K Zz
09-15-2011, 12:47 PM
I WANT THIS MAP NOAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
09-15-2011, 01:37 PM
If we pick any of the remade maps to add to the next war I pray that it is this one. It was one of my favorite.

zZ Dr K Zz
09-15-2011, 02:12 PM
If we pick any of the remade maps to add to the next war I pray that it is this one. It was one of my favorite.
I'll rejoin the wars if that happens.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
09-15-2011, 11:02 PM
Gay...

Boot Camp date is November 14...

Silko
09-16-2011, 03:27 AM
Well that part with the pistol proves that the bloomless DMR will kill off every other gun other then power weps like SuRrounded stated. No bloom = over powered and unbalanced game play. Now it comes down to who can pull the trigger faster

cCrisis
09-16-2011, 12:11 PM
Well that part with the pistol proves that the bloomless DMR will kill off every other gun other then power weps like SuRrounded stated. No bloom = over powered and unbalanced game play. Now it comes down to who can pull the trigger faster
at least it wont be who can pull the trigger faster without aiming like it is now.

VerbotenDonkey
09-16-2011, 01:57 PM
I hope FC will not be using these settings.

Mythonian
09-16-2011, 02:03 PM
I hope FC will not be using these settings. We will decide what to do once the update is applied and we have first-hand experience using them. We will keep it balanced, however.

cCrisis
09-16-2011, 02:12 PM
We will decide what to do once the update is applied and we have first-hand experience using them. We will keep it balanced, however.

maybe have two versions of each gametype. one with bloom and one without. If it's REDD's choice on gametypes they can choose say conflict with or without bloom or maybe the army that doesn't choose the gametype gets to choose the bloom settings.

cCrisis
09-16-2011, 02:13 PM
Double post fail.

VerbotenDonkey
09-16-2011, 02:19 PM
maybe have two versions of each gametype. one with bloom and one without. If it's REDD's choice on gametypes they can choose say conflict with or without bloom or maybe the army that doesn't choose the gametype gets to choose the bloom settings.

That's a fair idea (although I see both Armies just spamming Ambush). Won't say anything else until I see what it's actually like. It just seems to be catering the DMR too much, but I do want the bleed effects.

Mythonian
09-16-2011, 02:21 PM
No. We'll keep the weapons balanced. If the rate of fire reduction of the DMR isn't enough, then bloom will remain to balance it. That doesn't mean the current bloom: we will have options to adjust it to a specific amount. Depending on how much the rate of fire is reduced will determine how much bloom we keep. We will not give DMR users an even more significant advantage over AR users; it will do nothing but let the power squads dominate lesser squads even more.

NOTE: the above is not the official WC statement or anything. It is merely my personal view of it.