PDA

View Full Version : ROAD TRIP!!!!!

Ch0pSt1ck
09-14-2011, 05:24 PM
OKAY LISTEN UP, so im gonna be taking a roadtrip in March to see my friend at college in New Jersey. I'll be going through Indiana, Ohio, Penn. and just a little bit of New Jersey. So if you know somewhere cool that i should visit let me know, like a great shopping mall or whatever. Also if your on the way and dont mind if i stop and say "hi" again let me know.

Conditions of me stopping by and saying "Hi"
-you cannot be a creeper
-quick hug
-no i will not come inside your house
-no shooting me with the following
*paintballs (frozen or not)
*airsoft BBs
*rubber bands
*rocks (of all kinds, shapes, and forms)
*potatoes
*marshmallows (especially if they're on fire )
*shoes
*animals and small children too

Blackhawk570
09-14-2011, 05:28 PM
Seriously what is the point of this?

VerbotenDonkey
09-14-2011, 05:31 PM
-you cant not be a creeper

So creepers only?

Ch0pSt1ck
09-14-2011, 06:01 PM
Seriously what is the point of this?

Ummmm........bc this is open conversation and im a very friendly person, and im traveling through like 4 states so why not....and how do you know about the ip??? Your only a private first class. How would you have inform on that stuff anyways.......? o.O

Donkey.......thanks for pointing that out, saved me from using my pepper spray, and tazer :D

Spartanbh
09-14-2011, 10:46 PM
No.

Ch0pSt1ck
09-14-2011, 10:59 PM
No.
YESSSSSS and mark said if your not at home...we'll come and bother you work then = ]

Al Capone111
09-14-2011, 11:42 PM
Im in Florida. But im flying up to Indiana next month for the weekend. Flying into Midway airport, then got to wait two hours for bus to take me to South Bend.

You should hit up Florida in the summer

Ch0pSt1ck
09-14-2011, 11:45 PM
Im in Florida. But im flying up to Indiana next month for the weekend. Flying into Midway airport, then got to wait two hours for bus to take me to South Bend.

You should hit up Florida in the summer

Hey why a bus.....i could drive you, if you gave me directions and time and dates....but you have life insurance...right? Bc im not the greatest driver :D

Spartanbh
09-15-2011, 12:06 AM
YESSSSSS and mark said if your not at home...we'll come and bother you work then = ]

You do that and I'm calling the cops on you for stalking and getting a restraining order =)

Al Capone111
09-15-2011, 11:16 AM
Hey why a bus.....i could drive you, if you gave me directions and time and dates....but you have life insurance...right? Bc im not the greatest driver :D

Im not even going to point out the stereotype there.

Mi Boys Dinner
09-15-2011, 01:42 PM