PDA

View Full Version : Soldier Income?

iFurrious
09-18-2011, 08:20 PM
So I was in a party with BurningScarekro and we were talking about how there isn't really any way to increase your vCash besides betting. How about every person receives vCash for every game that they play. So every soldier will earn an income of vCash for fighting in battles. It doesn't have to be much but it will make it seem like we are fighting for "weekly paycheck." It would be another way to increase your vCash besides betting on events.

Nocte
09-18-2011, 08:30 PM
I won't work, Admin's would have to go around giving vCash to each soldier who attended. Which would takes hours and hours to do....

Gargoyle
09-18-2011, 08:31 PM
Give a certain amount of vCash to people. The higher the rank, the more vCash. Weekly allowance.

Maxdoggy
09-18-2011, 08:35 PM
It would take tons of man hours to do it. There is no easy way to accomplish this with the forum boards.

Mythonian
09-18-2011, 08:37 PM
The vBookie/vCash system does not give us any automated ways to do so. We would need to individually go to each and every person and give them the appropriate amount of vCash. The amount of work does not match the small reward of getting a weekly paycheck/allowance. Sorry.

For now, the Top 10 is as close as it gets to this sort of thing (August's Top 10 will be out within the next week or so; sorry for the delay).

iFurrious
09-18-2011, 08:43 PM
Ok, yeah it would take a long time. Is there anyway automatically give everyone a fixed rate of vCash every week or month?

Maxdoggy
09-18-2011, 08:45 PM
Ok, yeah it would take a long time. Is there anyway automatically give everyone a fixed rate of vCash every week or month?

Nope. Sadly...

Gargoyle
09-18-2011, 08:49 PM
What if we had one person specifically to do just this. One guy to be the official pay outer?

Kuhblam
09-18-2011, 09:08 PM
It won't work. Period. The time it would take would border on ridiculous.

Topic closed. If we find a way to do this in the future efficiently, we'll let everyone know.

~Kuhblam

----

http://i53.tinypic.com/mirdv.jpg