PDA

View Full Version : A Huge Suggestin

Andimion
09-19-2011, 07:56 PM
MAKE ELITE LOADOATS.

Its been talked about. Stressed. Cryed for

Its time you give th people what you want.

Members of Red have been using Loadoutless Elites during battlenights to protest this bullshit. Just make the dang loadouts
. Even if its the exact same thing as normal.spartan loadouts

Get on it

GhostHammer
09-19-2011, 08:17 PM
Try beng more diplomatic, yelling aimlessly wont get you far bro.

That being said, I second the notion, Elites would be nice please!

Gargoyle
09-19-2011, 08:28 PM
Gargoyle favors the **** out of this!

Choca Cola
09-19-2011, 08:51 PM
I wonder of B.L.U.E. will Elite protest as well, hint hint. ;)

VerbotenDonkey
09-19-2011, 08:55 PM
It's not canon. ;)

Maxdoggy
09-19-2011, 09:03 PM
If there was a way to truly balance out Elites and Spartans like in Halo 3, I'd be for it.

However, there are changes in health and shield regeneration, making it unfair if we put Elites in the same playspace as Spartans.

Therefore, I vote nay.

Acid
09-19-2011, 09:03 PM
YOU'R FACE ISN'T CANON! Why the fuck am I here, I don't even care. Green Army FTW!

GhostHammer
09-19-2011, 09:04 PM
It's not canon. ;)

Actually it is, and they're on R.E.D.D.

VerbotenDonkey
09-19-2011, 09:06 PM

I know haha. But you can't make loadouts just for REDD.

bazongaman502
09-19-2011, 09:14 PM
sadly this was shot down before the war began... remember?

same with the stcky granade situation... i vote yes on this and i say sticky's should be in a load out... theres nothing wrong with them

Guzzie
09-19-2011, 09:31 PM
If there was a way to truly balance out Elites and Spartans like in Halo 3, I'd be for it.

However, there are changes in health and shield regeneration, making it unfair if we put Elites in the same playspace as Spartans.

Therefore, I vote nay.

This, unless for some reason, there where squads in both armies that agreed to use elites at all times, and then those squads could play against each other. Those who would want to be elites could join those squads.

silversleek
09-19-2011, 09:41 PM

Therefore, I vote nay.

this

Carpe Vexillum
09-19-2011, 10:21 PM
What max said...

Plus elites are ugly split lips, no one cares about a dino. Except those insecure with their mortality as a human. jp <3 But yeah if you can make them even go for it.

AftershocK
09-19-2011, 11:19 PM
I am completely against having elites in fc. It makes the gameplay too unbalanced because the move faster, jump higher, and their health recharges all the way.

Silko
09-19-2011, 11:39 PM
I am completely against having elites in fc. It makes the gameplay too unbalanced because the move faster, jump higher, and their health recharges all the way.

^This

Captain Poder
09-20-2011, 12:06 AM
nay, it will make it extremely unbalanced

MedeDust
09-20-2011, 12:16 AM
Why did we even break the tradition of not having Elites in FC??

VerbotenDonkey
09-20-2011, 12:22 AM
Because of Invasion ... which I still disagree sorta with.

Captain Poder
09-20-2011, 12:40 AM
invasion is the worst thing to happen to halo, there i said it

Scarekro
09-20-2011, 12:45 AM

So why don't we edit the FC story and say that some of the Sangheili decided to switch to the Brotherhood?

Silko
09-20-2011, 01:24 AM
invasion is the worst thing to happen to halo, there i said it

Poder I'm not talking to you for a good while now and I swear to god I am going to KILL the person who sig sabed me!

Sangheili Ekim
09-20-2011, 01:24 AM
Look at my name! Yes on Elites! This is Halo people. Sticky nades and Elites have a right to be in the game just as anything else. Yes, elites jump a little higher and run a tiny bit faster. Physically stronger though? No. The differences here are by the tiniest. Big deal. These things dont make all the difference in a game. Your aim and your teamwork do. How can anyone sit here and say they are at a disadvantage when I've been playing with no load-outs and a bigger hit box? Every game I start with just an AR. And okay, yeah, my sheild recharges on its own without the use of health boxes. But the recharge rate is very slow. Most of the time I'll die before my health bars are recharged. Consider yourselves lucky you even have the option to turn around and grab health, because I dont. Do you ever complain about playing against elites in an invasion slayer game? No. People are usually glad. So what im really trying to say here is if anyone is at a disadvantage here, its me. With each race comes compensation to help with a weakness, though. I always saw Spartans and Elites as equals when it comes to gameplay. So go ahead, shoot my race down. I will remain on my knees begging for load-outs. I will continue to play battlles as an elite. And Im gonna pick up the armor ability's everyone leaves behind or find one of several placed on the map :)

Captain Poder
09-20-2011, 01:32 AM
sanghelli, which faction of elites are you origanally from?

Sovereign Guard?

Sangheili Armada?

Other?

Silko
09-20-2011, 01:33 AM
I miss the old days back in Halo CE when the only dinos you saw where the soon to be dead ones in Campaign

Captain Poder
09-20-2011, 01:42 AM
oo-rah feet first into hell

Sangheili Ekim
09-20-2011, 01:50 AM
Back in H3 I was in Sovereign Guard, but only for a month before leaving. After that countless others have tried to recruit me. I left the Guard because I didn't get along with anyone socially and they never promoted me.

Captain Poder
09-20-2011, 02:02 AM
i used to be friends with Erdu Cololee and Boba Mandalore

GhostHammer
09-20-2011, 04:06 AM
So why don't we edit the FC story and say that some of the Sangheili decided to switch to the Brotherhood?

Speak to Kuhblam, that's his baby.

Andimion
09-20-2011, 05:29 AM
I honestly don't see what you guys are all against in this. As far as I'm concerned Elites are just bigger targets to hold my bullets for me. You all sound afraid of elites. Lol

Sangheili brought the best argument.

Kuhblam
09-20-2011, 07:04 AM
We gave you Elites. You didn't use them. And when a few of you did, others complained and problems were caused. Ergo, we removed them. Their presence only complicates things.

I want a DEFINITE commitment by those of you who want Elites to actually use them before I endorse any such proposal again.

~Kuhblam

P.S. Some of the Sangheili did switch, read Chapter 1.

Nocte
09-20-2011, 07:45 AM
People complained Kuhblam because when the Elites were given sticky nades and those do alot of damage against a team full of spartans who don't spawn with sticky nades.

I say that the elites start with the same AA as Spartans only trade out the AR for the Plasma Rifle and the DMR for the Needle Rifle.

Who cares if the game is slightly unbalanced. War is unbalanced. Learn to adapt and stop bitching.

Deathhawk
09-20-2011, 07:56 AM
Or give them one starting (frag) grenade. Honestly, It is for fun, and it would really make the elite's have a better time on sundays.
And people using elites doesn't make it unbalanced, because either team can use them. Additionally, it really doesn't make that big of a difference.

And let's remember why we're here... TO WIN THE WAR!! No, to have fun, because no one (should) care who wins.

AftershocK
09-20-2011, 11:45 AM
People complained Kuhblam because when the Elites were given sticky nades and those do alot of damage against a team full of spartans who don't spawn with sticky nades.

I say that the elites start with the same AA as Spartans only trade out the AR for the Plasma Rifle and the DMR for the Needle Rifle.

Who cares if the game is slightly unbalanced. War is unbalanced. Learn to adapt and stop bitching.

No

RetRdidMunkie
09-20-2011, 11:48 AM
No

Lmao.

Andimion
09-20-2011, 11:53 AM
I agree with Eagle. I said give us elites. Not hie us sticky grenades. Fuck the plasmas.

RaZ Vader
09-20-2011, 01:15 PM
This whole thread is a WTF moment. Because I could of sworn we talked about this before.

Sangheili Ekim
09-20-2011, 02:15 PM
I want a DEFINITE commitment by those of you who want Elites to actually use them before I endorse any such proposal again.

~Kuhblam

P.S. Some of the Sangheili did switch, read Chapter 1.
I've been commited to elites using Elites since H2. I dont plan on stoping.
So here is another example as to why I should get load-outs. If all I have to do in a game is find a DMR or Needle rifle and pick up armor ability's placed on the map or droped by everyone else, then why not just give me the load-out so I dont have to go through the trouble? All im asking for is the same convenience everyone else gets when they choose to play as a spartan. And if its more Elite users you want, I will find devoted players for the cause.

Spartanbh
09-20-2011, 02:51 PM
Why not just have Elites vs. Elites gametypes...that way the people who love to be elites can be them and everything else is balanced.

Big whoop if it doesn't fit into your silly little "canon" either.

Back in Galactic Wars we had several full covenant weapon and vehicle gametypes in the wars and they were fun as hell (though we still used Spartans). It adds a new, fun feature to the wars.

VerbotenDonkey
09-20-2011, 03:20 PM
I was raised in an FC thoroughly against Elites in gametypes. I'm going to stick by that. These wars were Spartans vs. Spartans since their creation. I vote nay towards Elites.

Carpe Vexillum
09-20-2011, 03:48 PM
A bunch of No's and a few Yes's and a couple days later.

Its still no, I have read nothing convincing to allocate the amount of work it would take(besides personal preference which holds no ground.), and no one stepping up to do the work.

Whats so special about Dino's? Besides that they get a slight advantage?
This is a stupid topic, just roll with the spartans, make things easier for the people doing the work.

@ Eagle :: Then I better not hear a wimper out of you for the rest of the war. Be prepared to back your statements up without being a hypocrite.

Nocte
09-20-2011, 05:08 PM
Carpe I've never had a problem with the Elites, minus they regen health and they always spawned with stickies. However the big kicker for me was that they spawned with plasmas.... I hated playing a small map with hill 30 and the other team being able to stick us in the hill... as they spawned.

Andimion
09-20-2011, 05:38 PM
Holy fuck just make Elite loadouts. Its not a big fucking deal.. There is no noticeable difference in gameplay. You can kill Elites just as well as Spartans. Only difference is Elites are bigger targets which is technically a downside.

You have all played against, and as Elites in matchmakin. Do you every fucking bitch about going against an entire team of Elites? NO. You thank your pathetic bungie god that you are a spartan and not an elite. So why the fuck are you so against a bigger target for your bullets running around trying to fight you? Get the fuck over it. >=[

As you have more than likely noticed I'm pissed. I have never in my life b
een so subjected to such simple minded opinions.

Loadout 1:: Sprint-NeedleRifle,Magnum,x2Frag

Loadout 2:: Evade-PlasmaRepeater,Magnum,x2F rag

^ No plasmas. No noob combo. Perfectly balanced as needle rifle sucks against dmr and assault rifle rapes plasma repeater.

Carpe Vexillum
09-20-2011, 06:00 PM
Except that a repeater is an easier shoot beat-down because of the shield loss.
Oh and the spam on the needle rifle.

There is a noticeable difference and people do complain. If we let elites play we have to also cater maps to their size, and the laundry list goes on.

Andimion
09-20-2011, 06:13 PM
You sound like a whinner. You don't even play much so why do you bother to voice your narrow minded opinion.

Carpe Vexillum
09-20-2011, 06:21 PM
You sound like a whinner. You don't even play much so why do you bother to voice your narrow minded opinion.

I am only stating whats fair, and just for the wars. Balance and order. Nothing I said was narrow minded, I stated facts and before I acknowledged the possibility. I've played enough Reach I am a FM in rank, I have forged a lot, and played all last war, if you want specifics I can get into it.

If you want to insult me and flame me please send me a pm I'd be glad to tell you how what you just said was hypocritical. This is what we talk about when 'respect' comes up, you are out of line, be careful because I will seek retribution.

MedeDust
09-20-2011, 06:40 PM
Ill make it easy. Thread closed. This suggestion will be taken to the War Council for voting. Thank You.

MedeDust
09-20-2011, 10:26 PM
The War Council has voted.

There will be no Elite Load-outs this war.

Thank you for your patience and thoughts.