PDA

View Full Version : Zero Bloom Gametype is Out.

Fuzzy
09-21-2011, 10:59 PM
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=2374 5054&player=HaloWaypoint
Just spreading the word.

PS: I have not had the opportunity to play on this myself so let me know if it is good or not.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
09-21-2011, 11:29 PM
im on now i dunno what your talking about i dont see it

bazongaman502
09-21-2011, 11:33 PM
its a custom gametype... not a playlist... yet... still not excited... very dissapointed in this upcoming update

Captain Poder
09-22-2011, 12:01 AM
havent you heard?

bazongaman502
09-22-2011, 12:10 AM
havent you heard?

The Bird is the Word???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184

?

VerbotenDonkey
09-22-2011, 12:14 AM
havent you heard?

Heard about what?

<trollface>

Silko
09-22-2011, 12:28 AM
The Bird is the Word???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184

?

LOLOLOLOL god damnit Bazonga LOLOL

Carpe Vexillum
09-22-2011, 12:53 AM
its a custom gametype... not a playlist... yet... still not excited... very dissapointed in this upcoming update

sthu <3 you dont play hardcore halo anyway it shouldn't matter to you. jp you are entitled to your very disappointing opinion, no matter how off putting.

Silko
09-22-2011, 02:09 AM
May the death of Halo Begin!

RetRdidMunkie
09-22-2011, 02:45 AM
No bloom! Whaah!!!
/sarcasm

Jesus christ. When they made bloom how it was everybody bitched, and now they change it, and everyone bitches again...

...The fuck?

GhostHammer
09-22-2011, 02:53 AM
No bloom! Whaah!!!
/sarcasm

Jesus christ. When they made bloom how it was everybody bitched, and now they change it, and everyone bitches again...

...The fuck?

Lol there's always something for everyone to complain about in some way about everything.

Nocte
09-22-2011, 07:48 AM
No bloom! Whaah!!!
/sarcasm

...The fuck?

The only was who bitched are the ones that don't understand the logical reasoning behind adding bloom to games.

I can't wait till people start to bitch about Gear's recoil system....

Deathhawk
09-22-2011, 07:58 AM
Hey, we should implement this into the wars sooner or later, when more variants of no-bloom come out.

(Assuming that it will be in most playlists in the future, with the title update)

Silko
09-22-2011, 02:48 PM
Hey, we should implement this into the wars sooner or later, when more variants of no-bloom come out.

(Assuming that it will be in most playlists in the future, with the title update)

For the love of god please do not do this.

The only was who bitched are the ones that don't understand the logical reasoning behind adding bloom to games.

^This!

silversleek
09-22-2011, 03:44 PM
For the love of god please do not do this.

^This!

^

VerbotenDonkey
09-22-2011, 03:46 PM

War Council said they would decide about the bloom option when it becomes available.

(But I'm with Silko lol)

Carpe Vexillum
09-22-2011, 03:59 PM
Try hards like bloom. Also I would like everyone who is for bloom to send me a detailed pm of how bloom works and why they think it is a good idea, weighing the pro's and con's, and finally how it affects game play ect: Then we'll see who is just bulls***ting. I'd prefer to not have it be random who wins the DMR fight, because with bloom no matter how spot on your shots are and how well paced, the spammer who has bad aiming will still have a chance. Thats right, vote for the kids who need a higher reasoning to play FPS like bloom. Don't get mad because you have more competition. There is no bloom welcome the challenge. Bloom doesn't encourage spamming, but spamming works more often than it should. No bloom would increase consistency and the skill gap. You would have to aim and not rely on luck as much. Remember when you couldn't just prance around "The Pit" or sprint across the open area of "Guardian"? Yeah because you'd get your dumb ass shot down. Less emphasis on how the gun works and more on how you actually move around the battlefield and strafe... I like it.

That being said, remove bloom. Let the skilled be skilled and the killed be killed.

VerbotenDonkey
09-22-2011, 04:18 PM
Except for the fact that this community is suppose to be a fun place to be, not an MLG tryhard arena. Do the people who are good at Halo still thrive and get rediculous K/Ds during our games? Hell yeah. BUT the people who may not be as adapt at Halo still have more of a chance. So overall, the bloom keeps it a more enjoyable game for everyone.

Carpe Vexillum
09-22-2011, 04:27 PM
Didn't keep FC from Halo 3 or 2 so don't go there =p I'm not saying its all based on skill, its just a pointer. Change is coming and people hate change, its human nature.

Mythonian
09-22-2011, 04:40 PM
Weren't they supposed to reduce the rate of fire as well? It seems exactly the same to me... xD

The War Council will make a decision once the full release of settings have been made. Now and during the Beta Hopper, we will make preliminary judgements, but it all comes down to the end product.

The likelihood of this being implemented during this war is effectively nonexistent, just so you know. All changes will wait until next war.

bazongaman502
09-22-2011, 05:06 PM
i like bloom... always have... id rather die by (what you guys call..) "randomness" rather then go into a game and just destroy... FPS arent intended to be a "walk in the park", there has to be some challenges... Bloom is one of them...

"But its randomness"

it doesnt matter what you call it... it gives everyone a chance to survive even when the odds arent on their side... this entire Title Update is going to kill reach and create Halo 3.5... everyone asked for a change, so Bungie gave it... then they bitched, Bungie couldnt do anything because Microsoft told them not to since their contract ended so 343 did it...

But since Halo 3 and Halo 2 was so loved, they have to bring those back (with a few CE as well)... Reach is a different game... its like an obstical course, you got to work your way through and succed... iv done it months ago... probably the first week Reach came out... its the better Halo of them all... all of the others had 0 skill and nothing made sence in them

Ex Zen Mute
09-22-2011, 07:22 PM
Without bloom, I still miss shots when the reticule is red.

WTF?

RaZ Vader
09-22-2011, 08:52 PM

VerbotenDonkey
09-22-2011, 09:01 PM

One can't simply Cat Tank into no bloom.

LocoCrazy
09-22-2011, 10:15 PM
You guys still play this shitty excuse for a game?