PDA

View Full Version : FC ROASTEE POLL

RENGADE 0F FUNK
09-22-2011, 06:46 PM
Here is the Poll to decide who will be the one Roasted for our Forerunner Conflict Roast. It is to be an unofficial FC Event but accords apply (which will decrease the humor aspect of this event). Deadline votes will end the October 6th so we have a good 2 weeks to decide on this.

Please remember, the person who is being roasted WILL chose who roasts them. Anyone that is chosen also needs to know this isnt an open time to just bash someone by saying something like "I hate you and you're a douche". This has to been done in a comical-stand up nature.

Mi Boys Dinner
09-22-2011, 06:56 PM
Why can't I vote for everyone? :( Curses.

silversleek
09-22-2011, 07:09 PM
guzzie.

since he's not up there i'll say raz.

Mi Boys Dinner
09-22-2011, 07:11 PM
I caved. I'll give you a hint. He once got me suspended for saying one of his nicknames.

VerbotenDonkey
09-22-2011, 07:13 PM
Why not roast everyone up there at the same time. Saves us the trouble of doing this more than once.

GhostHammer
09-22-2011, 07:15 PM
Funk as it is being organised on our boards, and contains all FC members, accords WILL apply. If you want to do this private without FC intervention, take it somewhere else, not on our boards.

This is your one and only warning regarding this.

Andimion
09-22-2011, 07:15 PM
Oh sweet Jesus..…

Mi Boys Dinner
09-22-2011, 07:16 PM
Isn't this kinda based on real roasts though? Where it doesn't happen just one time, but on several occasions? (I wasn't here for the big topic, so don't rage on me)

RENGADE 0F FUNK
09-22-2011, 07:17 PM
Why not roast everyone up there at the same time. Saves us the trouble of doing this more than once.

Wouldnt work right.

Nocte
09-22-2011, 07:43 PM
Funk as it is being organised on our boards, and contains all FC members, accords WILL apply. If you want to do this private without FC intervention, take it somewhere else, not on our boards.

This is your one and only warning regarding this.

The Accords can't apply to things we do off of the forums though. Sure we can organize it here, but this is open-conversation. Thus we can talk about whatever. As long as no one is being roasted on the forums.

Remember we aren't the Xbox Police.

VerbotenDonkey
09-22-2011, 07:47 PM
Wouldnt work right.

Haha I was kidding I forgot my smiley xD But seriously, we should do this like once a month and get everyone roasted.

Gargoyle
09-22-2011, 07:52 PM
The Accords can't apply to things we do off of the forums though. Sure we can organize it here, but this is open-conversation. Thus we can talk about whatever. As long as no one is being roasted on the forums.

If it involves fc, it becomes FC police.

GhostHammer
09-22-2011, 07:55 PM

Organised on our forums, with our members, and if things get out of hand, can bring problems and drama to our boards and community, therefore accords apply. WC is already working on how to regulate this.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
09-22-2011, 07:55 PM
REDD ARMY: Ruining the fun of everything since the collapse of the UNSC

;)

VerbotenDonkey
09-22-2011, 08:00 PM

;)

Hahaha new catchphrase?

Mythonian
09-22-2011, 08:02 PM
The organization, discussion of, and inevitable results being posted (such as the video afterward) on this forum causes it to be effectively such that Forerunner Conflict endorses such action by the simple fact that we are allowing it.

While we can't stop you from cussing each other out on XBL when it's unrelated to FC or your army, when you post a video of that on this forum, it becomes our business and we will deal with it.

The event itself being an "FC Event" is irrelevant. When it comes from there onto the forums or if it crosses into the realm of the army activities, and if it violates the Accords, appropriate repercussions will be given to ensure that the quality of these boards remains appropriate.

However, we have decided to give this event the benefit of the doubt, with the condition that a member of the War Council be present at the event. He doesn't necessarily need to be the roastee or one of the roasters, but just be able to do a "quality check" of sorts. Kuhblam seemed a bit interested in participating before, and would be the most appropriate person to do so.

Remember: "Good luck to both sides, have fun, play nice, and save the film afterward." :)

GhostHammer
09-22-2011, 08:02 PM

;)

WC is composed of both factions and Forerunners.

The concern is if lines are crossed and people get offended, the drama and problems come back to our community and forums. For an event as such, it must be official and watched by a WC member (Who that person will be is being decided) as if it is not, and lines are crossed, it can bring uneeded drama and problems back to the place where it was created.

Nothing against the roast or it's purpose, but people often get carried away in the heat of the moment, and if that is to happen, it needs to be kept in check so that no issues come back here. If you intend to keep it fun based without intentions of actually hurting people, and want to enjoy it as a group, having a member of the WC sit in and ensure no issues arise and come back here shouldn't be a problem for anyone participating.

If it is, you may want to check with yourself why your wanting to take part if having someone there to make sure it stays within reasonable limits bothers you. If it's all for fun and games having someone there shouldn't affect anything. We're not looking to restrict anything as it is a roast, but having a WC member there ensures nothing goes too far and that nothing comes back here.

Edit: Pretty much what Myth said, he's just a litte better worded than I :P

Deathhawk
09-22-2011, 08:03 PM
It's a group of friends who all are coincidentally in FC.

Your being a buzzkill cody :(
Just let it slide, man.

GhostHammer
09-22-2011, 08:08 PM
It's a group of friends who all are coincidentally in FC.

Your being a buzzkill cody :(
Just let it slide, man.

It's not about being a buzzkill, it's about making sure no drama or problems come back to FC. As stated, if you have a problem with a WC member sitting in you might want to re-check why you're doing this event. An addition of a WC member shouldn't change anything, all it does is ensure no issues or problems come back to the community.

Regardless, the WC has spoken.

Mythonian
09-22-2011, 08:10 PM
xD

I think that the sheer number of Admin-related posts in this thread can be considered overkill...

Basically, we just don't want you guys to go overboard. It's a group of friends, and thus it should be a bit of a friendly environment.

I don't think anything will come up. These posts by us are just meant so that later we can go, "We warned you" just in case something happens... :)

{Think of it as our way of saying "we told you so" lol}

Have fun everyone!

GhostHammer
09-22-2011, 08:14 PM
xD

I think that the sheer number of Admin-related posts in this thread can be considered overkill...

Basically, we just don't want you guys to go overboard. It's a group of friends, and thus it should be a bit of a friendly environment.

I don't think anything will come up. These posts by us are just meant so that later we can go, "We warned you" just in case something happens... :)

{Think of it as our way of saying "we told you so" lol}

Have fun everyone!\

Once again, much better worded than mine :P

EriRi 1138
09-22-2011, 08:23 PM
Blackdragonn.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
09-22-2011, 08:27 PM
Just saying, its a group of friends. FRIENDS. If I comically make a joke about how kratos, one of my better friends on fc, is whipped by all his girlfriends for example I doubt he's gonna come crying on the forums.

Friends make fun of eachother all time. It seems kinda dumb to not allow profanity ESPECIALLY because this is entirely voluntary. People have seen these before and know what to expect.

VerbotenDonkey
09-22-2011, 08:28 PM
Blackdragonn.

^ Roast this guy.

I meant Eri.

GAMEHEEL
09-22-2011, 08:33 PM
Here is the Poll to decide who will be the one Roasted for our Forerunner Conflict Roast. It is to be an unofficial FC Event but accords apply (which will decrease the humor aspect of this event). Deadline votes will end the October 6th so we have a good 2 weeks to decide on this.

Please remember, the person who is being roasted WILL chose who roasts them. Anyone that is chosen also needs to know this isnt an open time to just bash someone by saying something like "I hate you and you're a douche". This has to been done in a comical-stand up nature.
I think you forgot to give me credit since I obviously came up with this idea....... if you look in introductions, at mine, there wer some very troll/roast like comments, so I thought a ROAST would be a good idea..... Why am i not on the poll??

Andimion
09-22-2011, 08:54 PM
I don't understand the concept of "roasting"... Educate me

RaZ Vader
09-22-2011, 09:00 PM
*cough cough*

I am about Respect, but... I am also about Fun. This... involves everyone who is in FC. Which so happens to be Friends. If you are apart of FC, there is not a lot of chances to do something like this. In my opinion, I think it will be very HEALTHY to have this. This special Roast, can be considered an FC event if it wants too, with the belt tight around the waist.

It is meant to honor a Friend, Veteran, an old guy. Meant to have Fun, and not be serious. I strongly believe.. this once, THIS ONE TIME.. it needs to happen.. to help build character, and maybe.. just maybe.. build even more respect for each-other. Just don't cross the line.

VerbotenDonkey
09-22-2011, 09:03 PM
*cough cough*

I am about Respect, but... I am also about Fun. This... involves everyone who is in FC. Which so happens to be Friends. If you are apart of FC, there is not a lot of chances to do something like this. In my opinion, I think it will be very HEALTHY to have this. This special Roast, would be an FC event, with the belt tight around the waist.

It is meant to honor a Friend, Veteran, an old guy. Meant to have Fun, and not be serious. I strongly believe.. this once, THIS ONE TIME.. it needs to happen.. to help build character, and maybe.. just maybe.. build even more respect for each-other. Just don't cross the line.

^ Hopefully everyone reads this. Like, seriously reads this, not just skim it over.

If you want nice things, you have to earn them. So show the Forerunners that you can all be nice and mature and maybe we can do things more fun from now on! =D

Andimion
09-22-2011, 09:19 PM
I'm clearly voted to be roasted.. and I'm still ignorant to this.. Somebody please enlighten me.

Blackhawk570
09-22-2011, 09:25 PM
I'm clearly voted to be roasted.. and I'm still ignorant to this.. Somebody please enlighten me.

It involves hogtying you to a stick and we cook you on an open fire

VerbotenDonkey
09-22-2011, 09:26 PM

You sit there while a group of your peers throws jokes about you around.

Silko
09-22-2011, 09:26 PM

OK basically what happens is you pick a person to Roast, you get a Host and then a bunch of people to roast him/her. Everyone will then talk shit about all the Roasters saving the Roasty for last. Then once everybody gets their shots in, the Roasty will give it a swing and that's a roast in a nut shell. Examples Roast of Larry the Cable Guy, Bob Saget, Flavor Flav, Jeff Foxworthy, Donald Trump, Drew Carry, Hugh Hefner, Charlie Sheen and many more

Andimion
09-22-2011, 09:40 PM
Why was my name up there involuntarilly?

Though it seems everyone wants a crack at me. I must give warning, I ruin lives. Throw your words at me at your own risk. If you know me, you know what I'm capable of.

VerbotenDonkey
09-22-2011, 09:48 PM
I thought everyone was up there from being volunteered?

Already off track and its not even the roast yet >__>

Andimion
09-22-2011, 09:56 PM
I didn't even know what roasting was.. How couldn i consent to it?

LocoCrazy
09-22-2011, 10:17 PM
Knowing FC this idea is dumb and will start shitsmoke. And wheres theres shitsmoke there's shitfire.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
09-22-2011, 10:18 PM
I didn't even know what roasting was.. How couldn i consent to it?

I volunteered for you xD

Andimion
09-22-2011, 11:02 PM
You fucking ass hat

Oh well, it cant be helps...

Mi Boys Dinner
09-23-2011, 12:22 AM
Poor Robbie, I'm sure that I know at least one joke somebody will make.

This will not end well. Robbie, Y U SO POPULAR?

Twizzey
09-23-2011, 03:43 AM
So basically, I can't say the word "Nigger"?
I don't endorse racism.

GhostHammer
09-23-2011, 05:07 AM
^ Hopefully everyone reads this. Like, seriously reads this, not just skim it over.

If you want nice things, you have to earn them. So show the Forerunners that you can all be nice and mature and maybe we can do things more fun from now on! =D

YES! This is exactly what the WC is trying to get across. If everyone can play by the rules, and no problems/issues arise, then it opens the door for these type of events to happen more frequently. If everyone dosn't cross the line, then it's a MAJOR win by the community as a whole!

Knowing FC this idea is dumb and will start shitsmoke. And wheres theres shitsmoke there's shitfire.

Please try and present your opinion in a more appropriate manner, we don't need these types of posts. Consider the accords please.

So basically, I can't say the word "Nigger"?
I don't endorse racism.

That's a rough line to draw, depends on person being called the word, and the audience hearing it. BTW were you not banned?

Kuhblam
09-23-2011, 06:48 AM
There is to be no racism, sexism, etc. Keep reasonable limits, everyone.

~Kuhblam

Andimion
09-23-2011, 07:05 AM
So I'm going to set the bar here.

Say what ever you want about me, but the second you mutter even a breathe pertaining to Jess

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=CA#/watch?v=CYWaM3RqLJI

You have been warned..

Nocte
09-23-2011, 10:02 AM
So I'm going to set the bar here.

Say what ever you want about me, but the second you mutter even a breathe pertaining to Jess

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=CA#/watch?v=CYWaM3RqLJI

You have been warned..

Oh the things I am going to say about you two <3

Andimion
09-23-2011, 06:14 PM
At the cost of your life I might add..

Kuhblam
09-24-2011, 07:24 PM
At the cost of your life I might add..

Look, Crouton Agamemnon, no need to threaten anyone. =P

~Kuhblam

HeavyArms
09-25-2011, 11:52 AM
I voted for Kuhblam. I have nothing to say against Andi, except that hes Kanadian.

Kuhblam
09-25-2011, 06:43 PM
I voted for Kuhblam. I have nothing to say against Andi, except that hes Kanadian.

Fantastic.

~Kuhblam

HeavyArms
09-25-2011, 07:42 PM
Fantastic.

~Kuhblam
Cause I love you<3 now buy me xbox live!

zZ Dr K Zz
09-25-2011, 08:02 PM
I am prepared to roast the shit out of the person that gets picked.

In a respectful way of course ;)