PDA

View Full Version : Its gone too far...

Carpe Vexillum
09-25-2011, 09:40 PM
JUST LISTEN

When your own people...
I'm sorry but this is not what FC is meant to be. At least we had fun dicking around in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDnmCSQIoCM

SHAyPES
09-25-2011, 09:51 PM
This has nothing to do with cody....hes a great FM, and knows how to get shit done.
This has to do with people that are sick of this community

silversleek
09-25-2011, 09:51 PM
i'm a tad curious at how you got this from what looks like a redd point of view... anyways, i'll get back to you with an opinion tomorrow, when i can actually listen to it and have more than a minute for a reply.

Carpe Vexillum
09-25-2011, 09:54 PM
Im just reporting indiscretions. AKA making players fear, and also Forcing a group to play arena. Nothing more. I have no opinion.

Nocte
09-25-2011, 09:56 PM
Carpe I have to ask you not to post internal affairs within REDD that truly you have no clue about. Meteor training if I remember correctly wasn't forced, people signed up for it.

VerbotenDonkey
09-25-2011, 09:57 PM
Wow Uhm ... not sure what to say really ... sounds like REDD has some soldier problems?

Either way, this is only a select few's opinion. Don't make a propoganda about it please in multiple sections. That's spamming. And sleek, he got it because you can hear what the enemy says when you get close enough to them.

Nocte
09-25-2011, 09:59 PM
It isn't soldier problems.... They just simply didn't feel like playing because a game after awhile does get boring. The wars have become very stale in how they are played. Nothing is fun on battlenights...... So if they were going to play a game they didn't want to, atleast they made it fun ^.^

VerbotenDonkey
09-25-2011, 10:03 PM
True. However, these Wars are suppose to make Halo fun when it DOES get stale. I have a feeling we need more community things being ran, like custom game nights and what-not. We'll see. I'd like to take some sample suggestions from members of the community though to see what they feel would best help the community improve. I didn't know people really felt this way O.o I was always excited for Sunday night battles.

Carpe Vexillum
09-25-2011, 10:06 PM
Theres a list this is one thing and this is some peoples opinions. Not Mine.

Andimion
09-25-2011, 10:19 PM
Oh sweet jesus... Is this a fucking soap opera?

Allow me to get me violin. Would like some cheese with your whine kind sir?

Gargoyle
09-25-2011, 10:23 PM
Trevor, my respect died a little.

Carpe Vexillum
09-25-2011, 10:23 PM

No but I can add some more sarcasm to this boot...

Stop your stupid posts, they have no place.

Edit By GhostHammer: Second line originally was directed at Andimion, blaming him personally for "Killing the community"

HeavyArms
09-25-2011, 10:25 PM

This is why I love you.

Silko
09-25-2011, 10:34 PM
People shouldn't feel forced to play period. Battles should have ended more then an hour ago but due to some bullshit we had to wait 30 mins for 1 game of invasion because Cody wants VBD to play every game. PLay the squads you have and don't force people to play.

Gargoyle
09-25-2011, 10:37 PM
Silko, that was an agreement from behalf of both of the FMs. So if you're blaming Cody, Talk to Max, bud.

Silko
09-25-2011, 10:38 PM
Well guess what, it is a bullshit agreement and Max isn't here. Even Myth agreed that what Cody was doing was Bull. Its called Stacking and it is against the rules

Gargoyle
09-25-2011, 10:41 PM
Wow, you have no idea what you're talking about do you? Please don't bombard this topic with useless ignorant flame war like posts. Thank you for causing more of the drama FC so really doesn't need. Good day.

Andimion
09-25-2011, 10:41 PM
There was no wait for the final game of invasion? It was over and done with.

Not to mention Maxdoggy and Cody had a spoken agreement, making sure tht all squads are evenly matched so tht you don't have squads like seventh crusade verse a full VbD. Its called skill bracketing. Its to keep people like you happy and smilly because you didnt get slaughtered. Whoever keeps running blues side of the night doesn't know what the fuck is going on as the set scarecrow against 21st wash time? You don't k ow what you're talking about silko, just leave it.

Maxdoggy
09-25-2011, 10:43 PM
I am disappointed in a lot of people right now.
Especially BLUE Army.

I'm not online for one night and the shit hits the fan, causing an epic freakout - apparently. And for everyone's information: There is an agreement between myself and Ghost that tie-breaking matches are allowed to have what some people may call "stacked teams" in order to keep things competitive and fun for as many people as possible. From glancing at the StatBook and the game in question, I don't see why there supposedly was a 30 minute wait...

I will figure out what happened tomorrow, as for now, I'm tired as hell from my bus breaking down on my way back from a long night of Marching Band competitions. (If people would like to PM me their perspective of what happened, I'd appreciate it).

To reiterate my point: I am disappointed in many of you. This is everyone's last warning before suspensions start getting handed out.

VerbotenDonkey
09-25-2011, 10:43 PM

Not to mention Maxdoggy and Cody had a spoken agreement, making sure tht all squads are evenly matched so tht you don't have squads like seventh crusade verse a full VbD. Its called skill bracketing. Its to keep people like you happy and smilly because you didnt get slaughtered. Whoever keeps running blues side of the night doesn't know what the fuck is going on as the set scarecrow against 21st wash time? You don't k ow what you're talking about silko, just leave it.

This. If it is the final match in an Invasion gametype or whatnot, and the game for the tiebreak already hasn't started, I believe Max and Cody both agreed to have the best of each side play a tiebreaker match.

Please stop flaming. Once more, more drama. I know people hate waiting for a match to be set up, but please have patience and some maturity about you. Everyone is in the same boat.

Silko
09-25-2011, 10:44 PM

Really? that's why 7th has played VBD many times. Please elaborate on what do you mean you people. Last time I checked I was the VIP in our game. You know what you are doing and the fact that you will lie about it is said

VerbotenDonkey
09-25-2011, 10:47 PM
Really? that's why 7th has played VBD many times. Please elaborate on what do you mean you people. Last time I checked I was the VIP in our game. You know what you are doing and the fact that you will lie about it is said

Silko, you may be a higher rank than me, but I'm going to say it: Stand down. Max told everyone to chill out, and you need to. If you're going to rage, it's best to leave the forums and let some steam out before you tackle posting again, because that sort of post is getting you nowhere.

Gargoyle
09-25-2011, 10:47 PM
Silko, you've already received your last warning by your field marshal. Please, leave. it . alone. I don't want officers, in either army, to be suspended because some can't keep level heads.

Mythonian
09-25-2011, 10:48 PM
Closed.

MedeDust
09-26-2011, 01:49 AM
You guys really piss me off. All of you act like a bunch of girl scouts fighting over a box of mint cookies. Can't you guys just do your practices and battles then go out and get a taste of some real world problems? Accords were Definately broken here by some members and I'm handing out infractions. Thank you.

Kuhblam
09-26-2011, 04:26 PM
You've got to be kidding me. This entire generation is a giant heap of shit.

Misusing the FC Youtube Channel. Bickering about how many games a squad played because it happens to be effective. This tops the cake. This tops the fucking cake.

~Kuhblam