PDA

View Full Version : Carpe's Mini Series :: Gladiators

Carpe Vexillum
10-02-2011, 07:35 PM
What I need is ONE person willing to put a small amount of time and effort into being a fantastic voice actor and help co-edit/ create ideas. If you are interested send me a PM as to why you think you would be a good candidate. I have a few people in mind, but I figured I would ask the community; find some hidden talent.

The basis of Gladiators is that in the year 3022 the earth and untied colonies government have found peace against most forms of life in the universe. So the remaining spartan 3's have been shipped off to a planet where they are told they will be debriefed and sent home. This of course is a lie, as they are captured and set up in an elaborate facility. The XYZ organization has set up for them to all fight against each other in groups of two, all on MLG style and actual maps which in the world are actual warzones set up for these matches.

The team that wins all matches goes home free, for they will be the last ones alive. Gladiators will follow the story of a pair of soldiers, they will be strangers, grow to know each other and develop a strong relationship throughout the series. They will be faces up against foes of wit and power each team unique in their own way. This will be the story of their survival and struggle. Only those willing to adapt and conform to the inevitable will survive.

Maxdoggy
10-02-2011, 08:17 PM
Depending on how far down the road this is, I would be interested.

If this started anytime within these first few weeks of October, I can't do it. Late October/Early November, I am available. :)

Vestige
10-02-2011, 08:23 PM
Hey Carpe wheres my montage? huh? lol jk I need more footage Ill get it soon.

Carpe Vexillum
10-02-2011, 09:06 PM
Well its not going to be just a couple weeks, its going to be spread out, only a couple hours a week. I still have script writing to do, but that's why I want to elect someone so I can go over ideas with them.

Choca Cola
10-03-2011, 11:38 PM
:sweat:VOICE-ACTING??? Yeah that could be a problem.

Carpe Vexillum
10-04-2011, 12:21 AM
Yeah I am glad to see people around here stepping up...

Daaaah Whoosh
10-04-2011, 05:04 PM
Yeah, Carp, I'd like to help if you think I'm up to the challenge.

bazongaman502
10-04-2011, 05:19 PM
you know im down, but my mic issue may not be fixed till me new computer (that can take up to a month+)