PDA

View Full Version : PC Caspian Border (BF3)

bazongaman502
10-07-2011, 11:14 AM
hey you guys, Dice realeased a statement not to long ago saying that the PC players can all play Caspian Boarder this weekend starting today... at noon

heres the post that can be found here: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2826564925967583255/

After analyzing the data from our first round of closed Caspian Border tests, we have great news for participants in the Battlefield 3 PC Open Beta: the DICE team has decided to bring back Caspian Border for the beta’s final weekend and conduct an open large scale test of the 64 player Caspian Border map.

*****Please keep in mind that as this is beta we will be stress testing our servers***** As such, users may experience crashes, network instability and outages as we roll out and configure servers and network utilities. Understand that such potential issues and the testing environment are not reflective or indicative of the final product and that, through your participation, you will be helping to ensure future stability and functionality.

As we are again specifically testing 64-player server configurations, this test will be for PC only. The Caspian Border servers will be available for all PC players to join. Caspian Border will be available starting Friday, October 7th, in the afternoon (CET).

UPDATE: Some users may see "You were kicked by an administrator" when dropped from the game. This is not accurate (beta!) and relates to being dropped by the server. Thank you for your continued participation in our beta!

so PC players go have some fun, but dont complain about the connections.... they already said you will have problems..

Beta closes Oct. 10th.... get your time in now or wait till the final game on the 25th!!!

bazongaman502
10-07-2011, 11:15 AM
wtf? thats not the title i posted o.O

VerbotenDonkey
10-07-2011, 11:22 AM
Too bad no one will read that and will all complain when they get crappy connection and crashed servers. And blame DICE and the game. -___-

bazongaman502
10-07-2011, 11:40 AM
Too bad no one will read that and will all complain when they get crappy connection and crashed servers. And blame DICE and the game. -___-

its sad when people do it even when they get told by the developers that that will happen >.>

Nocte
10-07-2011, 12:36 PM
The way I see it is that people like to hate on anything that isn't Call of Duty. (Ya know cause Call of Duty's multiplayer works perfectly fine >.>)

I wish I could play this on the PC.

Vestige
10-07-2011, 01:26 PM
When the game comes out I want it. Hey bazonga Im gunna see if kaine can come over tonight. If so I'll hit up sum BF III beta. I wish this map would come to the console thats my only complaint, Im addicted lol.

Nocte
10-07-2011, 01:28 PM
This game is like cocaine.

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfiS9I R0I5FlcpGzyRIG7xPQpSOLyTA sz552piLMv_Q-8lQp_AEg

bazongaman502
10-07-2011, 02:33 PM
When the game comes out I want it. Hey bazonga Im gunna see if kaine can come over tonight. If so I'll hit up sum BF III beta. I wish this map would come to the console thats my only complaint, Im addicted lol.

i got to work... i chances are wont be able to play the beta any longer... next time ill play will be when the game is out

Maxdoggy
10-07-2011, 07:04 PM
wtf? thats not the title i posted o.O

Fixed.

I wish I could play this on the PC.
Ditto. My graphics card is just barely old enough as to where the new drivers will not work for it. ='(

d3ad1te
10-07-2011, 07:42 PM
Played a few matches its awesome.

Vestige
10-07-2011, 08:18 PM
Ditto. My graphics card is just barely old enough as to where the new drivers will not work for it. ='(

^ This

I have GeForce 9100 G <-- old series of nVidia graphics cards. You need minimum nVidia GeForce GTX 560 and DirectX 11. Even then its probably not that good. This is what you REALLY need. | Link (http://www.geforce.com/Hardware/GPUs/geforce-gtx-590) | This is the home page for nVidia GeForce GTX 590. And people say I don't know computers lol.

This is also a personal opinion I prefer nVidia Graphics Cards.