PDA

View Full Version : vBookie Battle Times

Scarekro
10-16-2011, 06:36 PM
Is there any way we can push back the event dates of the later battles? Otherwise, it makes it harder to bet.

For example: I wanted to bet on Cardinal, but by the time I got up to do it, it was already 2 minutes past the deadline, even though we won't be playing Cardinal for an hour after or so.

I think the deadline should be the time the event actually starts. Could we work something out for that? Make the second battle an hour after?

MedeDust
10-16-2011, 06:38 PM
How are you going to bet? Your at war soldier!!!!! :P

Mythonian
10-16-2011, 06:44 PM
What he said.

You guys had most of the week to bet, and you want an extra hour?

Well, I'll consider it in future events...

Scarekro
10-16-2011, 07:23 PM
You guys had most of the week to bet, and you want an extra hour?

That's bull because most of the time the vBookies aren't up until late in the week. This week's events weren't up til Friday. That's only three days to bet.

Mythonian
10-16-2011, 07:25 PM
Okay, then I'll word it this way:

You guys had almost 72 hours to bet, and you want 1 more hour...

Anyway, like I said: I'll consider it (and it'll likely happen).

MedeDust
10-16-2011, 07:25 PM
Are you really going to complain about this? General?

Silko
10-16-2011, 07:48 PM
IT DOESN'T MATTER!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6K3mBYizmxY/THXBhJI_edI/AAAAAAAAAd4/IjpkfiK_tqU/s400/the+rock.jpg

Blackhawk570
10-16-2011, 08:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0

Puba
10-16-2011, 08:19 PM
^^^ xD

Carpe Vexillum
10-16-2011, 08:56 PM
Rainbow dragon says it all. I don't see why times should be moved because you didn't manage your time. But I know it sucks to miss a deadline. I am sure all of us do.

Scarekro
10-16-2011, 09:19 PM
And I don't know why all of you are making a bigger deal outta this than it is. I was looking for a yes or no answer on my "suggestion". If anything, this helps everyone. Some people get online late and don't have time to bet. It's a SUGGESTION. Not a complaint.

Gargoyle
10-16-2011, 09:57 PM
You all need to be more respectful in this topic. I can understand some of you wanna try and be funny, but some of this kinda came off as dick-ish to me. If someone makes a suggestion you either agree with it or not, you do not need to post a video from Family Guy. Leave that to things less serious. As to Scarecro's suggestion, I kinda wanna back it up. I mean, activity for FC has been degraded to the weekend. People in FC play with each other, sure, but FC specific activities happen only at the weekend. You have to count that in with the fact that some of these events are posted later in the week. Even futher, some people spend late nights out on weekend. Last night for instance, Scarecro got on around 11-ish PM after spending the night with his gf. Do you expect him to remember about the vBookie?

Carpe Vexillum
10-17-2011, 12:11 AM
You all need to be more respectful in this topic. I can understand some of you wanna try and be funny, but some of this kinda came off as dick-ish to me. If someone makes a suggestion you either agree with it or not, you do not need to post a video from Family Guy. Leave that to things less serious. As to Scarecro's suggestion, I kinda wanna back it up. I mean, activity for FC has been degraded to the weekend. People in FC play with each other, sure, but FC specific activities happen only at the weekend. You have to count that in with the fact that some of these events are posted later in the week. Even futher, some people spend late nights out on weekend. Last night for instance, Scarecro got on around 11-ish PM after spending the night with his gf. Do you expect him to remember about the vBookie?

Why is it someone else's problem if he forgets, is all i'm saying. I'm not bashing him. We cannot cater to every single little thing that may go wrong in an individuals membership. Its not a big deal either way =p

Gargoyle
10-17-2011, 12:27 AM
I'm not asking anyone to cater to anything. But regardless, post of "who the hell cares" videos. Is that kinda post that comes off dick-ish to any topic. There are right ways and wrong ways to apporach this. The way most of you did was in fact wrong.

Example: "Scarecro, you do have a butt load of time alredy to bet on the vBookie. Putting back one hour wouldn't really solve any of your problems"
See? I don't disagree with what Scarecro said and I still put it in more respectful terms than most of you.

Silko
10-17-2011, 08:59 AM
So now that someone has said it respectfully can we go back to trolling now?

Gargoyle
10-17-2011, 04:58 PM
I thank you for everything you've done for this topic Silko. You are an asset we could not afford to lose.

Silko
10-17-2011, 06:38 PM
Why thank you Gargoyle! I truly appreciate your such kind words.