PDA

View Full Version : FaTaL

HiiMFaTaL
10-12-2010, 02:54 PM
So I was told I could return if I so desired so.... here I am.

RaZ Vader
10-12-2010, 03:28 PM
I believe your banned. So NO. AND YES. Other people who are trying to come back will also be Banned Swiftly. Who told you this information before I unleash the hammer.

HiiMFaTaL
10-12-2010, 03:28 PM
Robby did. cause of the one situation thats present

RaZ Vader
10-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Yeah.. This is exactly why that "SITUATION" Should not be be present.. With all due respect, you and other people whom I will not say, do not desrve to be here.. All your past actions and events show, that you don't give a damn, so why now? WHY after all this time do people who are PEMABANNED Decide to come back in.. WHY? WHY! Enlighten me with a story please.. and perhaps you may be the game changer, for other Permabanned users

Andimion
10-12-2010, 03:35 PM
I told him, because isnt everyone being forgiven? I meen they let one permabanned person back.

RaZ Vader
10-12-2010, 03:37 PM
I told him, because isnt everyone being forgiven? I meen they let one permabanned person back.

THAT PERSON is not 100% official yet, and STILL WANT HIM GONE... *Cracks knuckles*

HiiMFaTaL
10-12-2010, 03:38 PM
OK, well at the time of this event I was immature and hot headed and acted without thinking about the consequences. Now I think that I've matured a little and at least admit what I did was wrong and should just want to come back and play I don't give a shit about rank or any of that I just wanna play.

L0rd Kanti
10-12-2010, 03:40 PM
Make him do 20 laps in blood gulch, then coagulation. then valhalla, and then hemmorage.

Andimion
10-12-2010, 03:42 PM
THAT PERSON is not 100% official yet, and STILL WANT HIM GONE... *Cracks knuckles*

I know none of it is official. It just came up in a convo with Ryan and me of this BS that is currently afoot. I told him to try and see if he could come back, he was one of the ones I didnt have a problem with. I didnt know he did what he did till just now. O.o

Andimion
10-12-2010, 03:51 PM
Make him do 20 laps in blood gulch, then coagulation. then valhalla, and then hemmorage.

Gulch, Coag and Hemmorage are the same maps... and Valhalla was built into Hemmorage.. So basically he's doing 80 laps around Hemm....

L0rd Kanti
10-12-2010, 03:53 PM
but its more fun and fustrating if he switches out every game and loads up the map, its humbling.

Andimion
10-12-2010, 04:00 PM
but its more fun and fustrating if he switches out every game and loads up the map, its humbling.

XD Fair enough, make him work for it. lmao

Yehsus
10-12-2010, 04:01 PM
Yeah.. This is exactly why that "SITUATION" Should not be be present.. With all due respect, you and other people whom I will not say, do not desrve to be here.. All your past actions and events show, that you don't give a damn, so why now? WHY after all this time do people who are PEMABANNED Decide to come back in.. WHY? WHY! Enlighten me with a story please.. and perhaps you may be the game changer, for other Permabanned users

I agree.

RaZ Vader
10-12-2010, 04:01 PM
There are 2 possible outcomes to this. And I will keep that to myself.

But one is a very cynical idea for any and all users that were banned...

AftershocK
10-12-2010, 04:48 PM
everyone deserves a second chance...lol

JigokuNoNinja15
10-12-2010, 04:53 PM
I agree with aftershock. I'd love to see you back Ryan.

Yehsus
10-12-2010, 05:07 PM
everyone deserves a second chance...lol

Most people have had multiple chances...how much is enough?

JigokuNoNinja15
10-12-2010, 05:18 PM
2?

Yehsus
10-12-2010, 05:50 PM
2?

Then its game over for this kid.

HeavyArms
10-12-2010, 06:10 PM
Next Twizzy will be back, then everyone else shall follow. I never actully talked to Fatal so I have no problems with him.

L0rd Kanti
10-12-2010, 06:23 PM
he, he, he a good boy, he, he, he just a growing boy.

HiiMFaTaL
10-12-2010, 06:41 PM
Yesus I know you have had a problem with me for a while now and you muted me so with the little time you spent with me unmuted I was annoying and obnoxius, so maybe if you unmuted me for a little maybe played a few games with me you might see that i've changed, but thats on you to do that not me.

II Recanz II
10-12-2010, 08:23 PM
no

Chad
10-12-2010, 08:45 PM
Ryan deserves a chance, along with Jake(ROC). Of all the arguments you could make, one of the strongest would be that many have been let back in before, for pulling/allowing shit just as bad. They are much more mature than a lot of the members of past and present, and they have served a tenure here with little to no prior infractions against them; especially Jake.

“When a deep injury is done us, we never recover until we forgive”- Alan Paton
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”-Mahatma Gandhi

...But seriously, if anyone has an actual well-formed opinion they feel to express towards the denial of their re-entry, post it....but be expecting a rebuttal that'll make you slap your Great Grandmother.. and for the love of god DO NOT just post "no".

zZ Dr K Zz
10-12-2010, 09:02 PM
No.

II Recanz II
10-12-2010, 09:03 PM
no

HiiMFaTaL
10-12-2010, 09:06 PM
MY reply to these no's have you even talked to me since I was banned no? hmmm maybe you should try it.

And the worst that could happen is me getting my self RE-banned idk what the big deal is.

XxClearSh0txX
10-12-2010, 09:19 PM
I don't know what could have happened to get this person banned, but why not welcome him back with a warning and open arms?

And like he said, we can always re-ban him. The hammer swings more than once.

RaZ Vader
10-12-2010, 09:38 PM
This issue is being reviewed by the Forerunners, a decision will be made within the next few days. Stay tuned.. FOR NOW.. Stay on the topic at hand.

Fatal. Welcome/not welcome.. to FC

Mi Boys Dinner
10-12-2010, 10:11 PM
May I remind you guys about Acer?

Or maybe Gan, for that matter?

The Hammer swings more than once, but the Hammer gets tired after swinging twice.

Chad
10-12-2010, 11:30 PM
I didn't know inanimate objects could get tired. Hmph, the more you know I guess.

EDIT: Oh, and Ryan. I love you and all, but you need to quit hanging out with that LemonFondler kid or whatever his name. I dun like em.

EDIT AGAIN: @Yehsus and Freak:

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x211/Chucky03909/oieoie1254130923shakirav. gif
Did you tilt your head?

Try saying "no" to that one.<.<

Yehsus
10-13-2010, 12:06 AM
Thats cute chad. Stick with the community for more than a month at a time and I might give you a chuckle.

Chad
10-13-2010, 12:29 AM
Ouch, touché my good man, touché.

L0rd Kanti
10-13-2010, 02:38 AM
I say give him a chance and make him me cabin boy! then me and him can go on grand adventures of pillaging harbors and raping teh internets of halo land. Then he can clean the poop deck when i shit bricks.

Fiery Grave
10-13-2010, 08:17 AM
I say giving second chances is a sign of true weakness, it shows you cannot stick to your past decisions questioning your self and choices leading towards loss of control. for example if the president of the united states gave Sadam Hussien a chance to go free people would lose all respect for him and he would quickly lose power( do not discuss this its just an example, and no I am not comparing this to that). in a community like ours if we let control be lost nothing will be fun anymore. we need to stick to decisions like these, just because we moved to a new site doesn't mean they community is magically reset and we forget everything that has happend, if a criminal moves to a new town is he not still a criminal? no matter how much he has changed?

JigokuNoNinja15
10-13-2010, 08:21 AM
I really think that you guy's that say "no" just need to let shit go. All of that happened a while ago.

Mi Boys Dinner
10-13-2010, 08:34 AM
I really think that you guy's that say "no" just need to let shit go. All of that happened a while ago.
Yeah, never saw this coming. ^

Does anyone understand what a "Perma-ban" is?
Once it happens, you're gone. End of story.

Deathhawk
10-13-2010, 11:05 AM
MY reply to these no's have you even talked to me since I was banned no? hmmm maybe you should try it.

And the worst that could happen is me getting my self RE-banned idk what the big deal is.

It's the principle of the thing. You messed up big time; you had your chance(s) (I'm sure you've been banned more than once, right?)
While I don't hold grudges or mean this personally, you need to accept that you are permanently banned from this community.

The big deal is that what's done is done, and you can't change that by just saying that you've changed. Matured, maybe, smartened up, maybe.
Regardless of who you are now, it's what you've done. It's not like you murdered a 3 year old, but you were sentenced and we have to stick to our decisions, sorry.

Fiery Grave
10-13-2010, 03:15 PM
It's the principle of the thing. You messed up big time; you had your chance(s) (I'm sure you've been banned more than once, right?)
While I don't hold grudges or mean this personally, you need to accept that you are permanently banned from this community.

The big deal is that what's done is done, and you can't change that by just saying that you've changed. Matured, maybe, smartened up, maybe.
Regardless of who you are now, it's what you've done. It's not like you murdered a 3 year old, but you were sentenced and we have to stick to our decisions, sorry.

exactly, you probably learned a lot when we banned you. but if we just start letting people back in after they have been perma-banned it starts to lose its purpose, and it will mean nothing the next time we ban some one else because they can think they can just get back in whenever they want

HiiMFaTaL
10-13-2010, 06:26 PM
I say giving second chances is a sign of true weakness, it shows you cannot stick to your past decisions questioning your self and choices leading towards loss of control. for example if the president of the united states gave Sadam Hussien a chance to go free people would lose all respect for him and he would quickly lose power( do not discuss this its just an example, and no I am not comparing this to that). in a community like ours if we let control be lost nothing will be fun anymore. we need to stick to decisions like these, just because we moved to a new site doesn't mean they community is magically reset and we forget everything that has happend, if a criminal moves to a new town is he not still a criminal? no matter how much he has changed?

It's the principle of the thing. You messed up big time; you had your chance(s) (I'm sure you've been banned more than once, right?)While I don't hold grudges or mean this personally, you need to accept that you are permanently banned from this community.

So what ya'll are saying is that people can learn their lessons and get another try? Much like people who have been to jail and have learned their lesson they are able to return to civilization and live normaly although they have limitations they can do what they want but if they mess up again they go back to jail. Maybe when you read this or not you could get at what I am saying.

And if you guys think that I have not changed then I propose a experiment. Let me come back and if I screw up hey look im banned and you guys have a point to make when other people try to come back.

Not trying to be a dick but people are really over thinking the situation that has a simple anwser.

Andimion
10-13-2010, 07:25 PM
Hey Raz, I just gave you all the firepower you need for your point against the current predicament. It is non bias and from both sides of FC, Red and Blue. I was not permabanned so I cant be used as ammo in this situation. If they do use me its an ignorant bias opinion, which leaves it completely invalid.

RaZ Vader
10-13-2010, 07:32 PM
Everything is being worked out, and will be explained in the next update. CLOSED