PDA

View Full Version : Let's double it

iFurrious
10-18-2011, 06:41 PM
Now that we are at peacetime, I see no better time to bring this up. I think each side every week should attack two places instead of one and then make the amount of games to win shorter. This way on battle nights we are playing 4 maps but we spend less time per map. This will make it more interesting on battle nights because instead of playing two maps that can take awhile to get through, we will play 4 maps that will take less time to get through. I think this will make it more fun. Also it sucks when we end up playing the same map over and over again, like we did for Tritan, because we are playing the same thing week after week for half the battle night. If we played 4 maps then we would have 3 other maps to play and I think it wouldn't be as bad if we did end up playing one map a few weeks in a row. Also the people planning battle attacks each week will have to be more strategic and think things through because now they can attack at 2 places and they can be attacked at 2 places. Then if an army chooses, they can attack one map from two different locations, then they can get some sort of advantage and that battle would just be longer on battle nights.

Its just a thought. I think it will make things more interesting and fun for everyone fighting in battles.

-Ba11z

MedeDust
10-18-2011, 06:43 PM
This is in thought, but its in thought for the future when we have more people.

iFurrious
10-18-2011, 06:55 PM

That's exactly what it is, just a thought. But I think it could be done.

SuRroundeD By 1
10-18-2011, 07:01 PM

I agree, at the current rate 4 maps in one night might just be wasteful. I enjoy the two per night however if we were to enjoy an influx of new recruits than maybe we could fit this.

I believe every squad should recieve at least two battles per night. At the current rate, I am at three. So if we get to the point where there are squads only getting one battle per night that we should increase the amount of maps.

My two cents.

VerbotenDonkey
10-18-2011, 07:04 PM
Thoughts are being knocked around in the War Council. Like it was said, the only way this is going to work is if people recruit in their spare time.

And people are only geting into one battle because of the soldier number imbalances between the two sides.

Scarekro
10-18-2011, 07:06 PM
It'll be a bitch for practicing on those maps, but it would make things more interesting.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
10-18-2011, 07:11 PM
I can see some problems that may arise with this idea, but i do like it a lot and I feel it would be a great step forward

Kuhblam
10-18-2011, 07:29 PM
Waaaaaaay too radical, guys.

We've got a host of things we're adding that will make the war even more complicated, and prepping multiple maps a night along with other things will bog down our efficiency.

For now, consider this one a no.

~Kuhblam

silversleek
10-18-2011, 07:31 PM
We've got a host of things we're adding that will make the war even more complicated,

~Kuhblam

ooo... me gusta, can you give us details?

Kuhblam
10-18-2011, 07:32 PM
ooo... me gusta, can you give us details?

That's a negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full. For now, keep downing that milk and cookies.

~Kuhblam

silversleek
10-18-2011, 07:37 PM
That's a negative, Ghost Rider, the pattern is full. For now, keep downing that milk and cookies.

~Kuhblam

fine, if i have to.

Mr Funktastiiic
10-18-2011, 08:22 PM
No i think thats a silly idea... it takes like 3 hours to just play 2, playing 4 would require all the squads to be ready (im talking to redd) and on at the right time and never have delays but yano they will happen and it will take forever to play... oh and the wars start at 11pm for me it would long my life out more :)