PDA

View Full Version : I work too hard.

Daaaah Whoosh
10-20-2011, 07:11 PM
I've been trying to make this comic for two days now, and I've reached the point where I don't know if I can keep going. Does anyone have any methods for inspiring a can-do attitude after at least four hours of hard work?

Kuhblam
10-20-2011, 07:17 PM
Take a look at me, and then at your inner soul. You'll realize that because of how awesome I am, you now have the drive to create the greatest comic yet, one to rival the Dilbert Dynasty and others.

~Kuhblam

zZ Dr K Zz
10-20-2011, 07:32 PM
Usually if I spend a long enough time in Photoshop I start to feel the same way.

The best solution I can offer is to go to google, search boobs (make sure "safesearch is set to off" for best results) for awhile and then go back to what it is that you were doing before.

Actually truth be told, while I was working on Kublam's sig (seen above), I ended up scrapping after an hour of work and almost scrapped it again after another hour of work.

VerbotenDonkey
10-20-2011, 07:32 PM
Do it for the fact that you need to learn how to draw Donkies.

New Comic Idea: Me going REDD =P

Daaaah Whoosh
10-20-2011, 07:42 PM
Damn it, Verboten, why are you REDD now? This is going to complicate things.

VerbotenDonkey
10-20-2011, 07:44 PM
Haha, don't worry. You can still just make the comic as it was a week ago, it'll just be a late one.

Plus, I'm an ass. <rimshot>

Gargoyle
10-20-2011, 07:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEDISMnosLM&feature=related

MedeDust
10-20-2011, 10:59 PM
Listen to 2 pac.

Acid
10-21-2011, 12:10 PM
Upbeat Music of your preference. Some Alcohol, not too much, other wise it'll turn out to be a bunch of scribbles. And time.

If all else fails, take some LSD. I'm pretty sure something will come up.
(By the way, I do not endorse the use of LSD. It's just a joke)