PDA

View Full Version : Skyrim Strategy Guide

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
11-13-2011, 02:19 PM
Skyrim is an amazing game that apparently a lot of people here love. This game has endless hours of quests to complete and dungeons to crawl. Also with the game out for less than a week I doubt it is very easy to find strategy guides online. So to help the skyrim fans of this community out I have decided to start this thread for those who are having problems with anything in skyrim that may be causing you trouble. Anybody can post a problem/question and anybody can help with said problem/question. Those of you who are experienced with elder scrolls games or own the official strategy guide at home will be golden here.

If you have a question you would like to post please include:
-Quest name
-Problem/question
-Theme of quest(combat, magic, stealth, other/none)
-And anything else that may need to be addressed.

Please be respectful when helping others out and dont call them stupid(even if their question may be, a lot of people are new to elder scrolls). Have fun in skyrim!!!

HiiMFaTaL
11-14-2011, 09:34 PM
Daedric Hearts I need to know where to find some.

Nocte
11-14-2011, 10:01 PM

Your gonna have to kill Daedria just like in Oblivion, my guess is find Daedric Shines and go from there. Otherwise it's to early into the game, I don't even think anyone has completed the main quest yet haha

HeavyArms
11-14-2011, 10:03 PM

Dark BrotherHood has some. Other then that check all the alchemy stores.

Nocte
11-14-2011, 10:57 PM
Warning! If you ever go mining and you see light heat fumes in the air in the cave, it's gas so don't bring fire near it!

HeavyArms
11-14-2011, 11:04 PM
^ Make sure you have both hands with fire and go crazy.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
11-15-2011, 12:16 AM
^Thanks for the heads up eagle I most definately would have fallen for it. And heavy youre just asking for it lol.

Mr Funktastiiic
11-15-2011, 01:33 AM
Tip to lvl smithing up... make iron daggers... shit loads

Nocte
11-15-2011, 01:59 AM
Tip to lvl smithing up... make iron daggers... shit loads

Inside Xbox ftw! haha I have done it, once you hit 50 though it really doesn't work as well your just wasting Iron Ingots at that point.

HeavyArms
11-15-2011, 10:09 AM
:P I was just messing around.

If you go into Dwarvin Ruins make sure you have a shit load of potions or are really good at healing.

Nocte
11-15-2011, 11:29 AM
:P I was just messing around.

If you go into Dwarvin Ruins make sure you have a shit load of potions or are really good at healing.

Ya I faced a Dwarvin thing before and it was a bitch! That damn steam breath is killer.

Mythonian
11-15-2011, 11:47 AM
Dragon armor, by the way, is a bit overrated. A full set of it has about 5-20 (depending on how much it's improved) increased armor over Glass/Daedric armor.

I recommend you don't waste your time/money rushing for it. It's nice to have and it looks beast, but there isn't a significant armor increase for getting it.

Nocte
11-15-2011, 11:51 AM
Dragon armor, by the way, is a bit overrated. A full set of it has about 5-20 (depending on how much it's improved) increased armor over Glass/Daedric armor.

I recommend you don't waste your time/money rushing for it. It's nice to have and it looks beast, but there isn't a significant armor increase for getting it.

I won't go out of my way to make it, I just want it. I kept my Steel Armor because I loved the sleek look of it (mind you I upgraded it) until I could forge Orcish Armor for myself.

I can improve and enchant my Dragon Armor, don't talk shit about Dragon Armor!

Mythonian
11-15-2011, 12:11 PM
I won't go out of my way to make it, I just want it. I kept my Steel Armor because I loved the sleek look of it (mind you I upgraded it) until I could forge Orcish Armor for myself.

I can improve and enchant my Dragon Armor, don't talk shit about Dragon Armor!You can improve/enchant all armor... xD

I'm not saying "don't get it," just "don't focus completely on it."

Nocte
11-15-2011, 01:31 PM
You can improve/enchant all armor... xD

I know you can haha I'm just saying it'll be better when I get done with it.

Captain Poder
11-15-2011, 02:21 PM
i have completed the main quest

Nocte
11-15-2011, 02:26 PM
i have completed the main quest

Well you sir didn't enjoy the game, it's way more fun to go into the Main Quest with a high level and good equipment.

ChillSquishster
11-15-2011, 04:37 PM
Alright I need a little assistance. On the quest "Discerning the Transmundane" I am at the part where I need to harvest blood from an orc, falmer, dark elf, wood elf, and a high elf. Unfortuneately I do not know where to find all of these. Anyone care to help me find them?

Mr Funktastiiic
11-15-2011, 04:44 PM
I have full dragon armour fully upgraded and its not as good as deadra... eagle i got 100 smithing just from iron daggers lol

Captain Poder
11-15-2011, 05:16 PM
im lvl 34, i enjoyed the main quest alot

Choca Cola
11-15-2011, 07:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsqiSknjHK8&feature=feedlik
relevancy? somewhat

gato
11-18-2011, 11:20 PM
I'm not sure if anyones replied to this, but I went from like 13 to 100 in 2 days just making iron daggers haha. It's slow but it works.

Ugh this was supposed to reply to Eagle by the way.