PDA

View Full Version : Imperials or Stormcloaks? (Skyrim Poll)

VerbotenDonkey
11-14-2011, 01:27 AM
WARNING: CONTAINS SPOILERS! I couldn't get the Spoiler tags to work, so I'll just warn you all.

Pretty simple. For those of you playing through Skyrim, you have a choice of factions. But this poll cuts it down to two, who is joinng the Imperials or Stormcloaks and why?

Personally, I'm joining the Stormcloaks because: A)The Imperials tried to have you executed right from the start, even though your name wasn't on the execution list.
B) They just look more badass, and have a decent hold over The Voice.
C) Jarl Ulfric. 'Nuff said.
D) The Imperials are rude.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
11-14-2011, 01:49 AM
Imperials all the way! Why? Because I had a blast playing through their quests back in the Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Also its always badass to play as the Giant empire over the rag tag rebels...why do you think my armor is REDD? XD

Nocte
11-14-2011, 02:39 AM
I'm gonna go with Imperials mainly because everytime I see a brawl between the Imperials and the Stormcloaks the Imperials get their asses handed to them. Plus I fought to keep the legion strong in Oblivion! I'll go back again and play through the Stormcloaks though!

Fuzzy
11-14-2011, 09:31 AM
I will be siding with the Stormcloaks because my gamertag has Storm in it.

Silko
11-14-2011, 09:44 AM
I will be siding with the Stormcloaks because my gamertag has Storm in it.

lol lame. Also I liked Purple fizzy better

Fuzzy
11-14-2011, 09:48 AM
lol lame. Also I liked Purple fizzy better

My avatar is still purple for some reason!

Mythonian
11-14-2011, 11:04 AM
My avatar is still purple for some reason!Change it back yourself... Managing user avatars isn't as easy as sigs, and I'd need the source URL of the your old avatar, which I don't have.

Nocte
11-14-2011, 12:19 PM
Change it back yourself... Managing user avatars isn't as easy as sigs, and I'd need the source URL of the your old avatar, which I don't have.

ahahahaha Myth is getting sick of doing all the work!

Carpe Vexillum
11-14-2011, 05:51 PM
Imperials.

A) Winning side.
B) Greater Resources
C) While they were going to kill you, there was hesitation to this list. (In older days you can't show error or weakness in a town of villagers ready to rebel.)
D) Teh leader. Nuff said.

VerbotenDonkey
11-14-2011, 05:57 PM
Imperials.

A) Winning side.
B) Greater Resources
C) While they were going to kill you, there was hesitation to this list. (In older days you can't show error or weakness in a town of villagers ready to rebel.)
D) Teh leader. Nuff said.

Are they really winning? Ulfric slayed the High Lord
Imperials have better Armor, Stormcloaks have better weapons
They still sent you to be executed.
Ulfric is better =P

Carpe Vexillum
11-14-2011, 06:06 PM
Are they really winning? Ulfric slayed the High Lord
Imperials have better Armor, Stormcloaks have better weapons
They still sent you to be executed.
Ulfric is better =P

Lul, lets agree to disagree. I'd wouldn't want to be sent to death by Ulfric. A strong defense is a... yup strong offense. Yes they are winning, replacements for leadership are just fine xD

Nocte
11-14-2011, 06:23 PM
Bitches I make my own Armor Stormcloak or Imperial it's all shitty haha

zZ Dr K Zz
11-14-2011, 06:24 PM
Um, Imperials, like duh.

HeavyArms
11-14-2011, 09:43 PM
There was no hesitation they sent you to your death. If not for the dragon your head would be in some beast mouth?

The stormclocks? Please they will be destroyed as well.

I wont say who I serve because it has spoliers.

Kuhblam
11-14-2011, 09:46 PM
I sided with the Imperials over the Steamcocks and finished their campaign. I'm glad I chose their side.

~Kuhblam

Puba
11-14-2011, 10:01 PM
imperials all the way

Nocte
11-14-2011, 10:02 PM
Politically if you look at the Stormcloaks in the game they are the bad guys, I won't spoil anything, but later in the game they try and kill off some of your very first allies.

RetRdidMunkie
11-14-2011, 11:22 PM
Stormcloaks...

No reason other than I dont like tullius' voice. no way im takin his orders...

HeavyArms
11-14-2011, 11:36 PM
I say murder them all and rule for your self.

Seven
11-30-2011, 03:04 AM
First playthrough I chose Stormcloaks but when I realized that they weren't exactly the good guys and were pretty mean to the other races in Skyrim I made a new character and chose Imperials.

It is funny in Windhelm though because they accuse the dark Elves of being imperial spies and if you go in one of their shops on he second floor there is a set of Imperial armor.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
11-30-2011, 10:22 AM
Fuck em both.

Sithis ftw

Scarekro
01-02-2012, 08:24 PM
I went Imperial because the Stormcloaks are bigots.

Maxdoggy
01-02-2012, 09:51 PM
I am about 50 hours in the game and I still haven't chosen a side. Lol. I'm thinking about joining the Imperials, though.

Puba
01-02-2012, 10:17 PM
I am about 50 hours in the game and I still haven't chosen a side. Lol. I'm thinking about joining the Imperials, though. join Imperials i seen both sides the Imperials are cooler

Salvanous
01-05-2012, 09:03 PM
I went Imperial because the Stormcloaks are bigots.

I have yet to choose a side but I am leaning towards Imperials for that very reason. The only reason I haven't joined the Imperials is because they seem like assholes whenever I talk to Tulius.

Andimion
01-06-2012, 01:09 AM
Imperials.

After I slaughtered the Stormcloaks for the information I uncovered about the alternate motives of Ulfrics revolution from the Imperial powers. If you chose Stormcloaks, you have chosen the side of the Thalmor.. Good, fucking, Game. Slaughter the Blue bitches.

Salvanous
01-06-2012, 01:57 AM
Slaughter the Blue bitches.

I feel as though I should take offense to that....