PDA

View Full Version : >>Incoming Transmission<<

Nocte
11-14-2011, 12:13 PM
To all REDD Soldiers and Officers.

I want you all to know who you are fighting for, your Emperor has for to long hid in the shadows of the soldiers who march for him. So on this day I will show you that the leader you rally under and fight for is nothing more then a power hoax created by the Field Marshals of your military to keep you afraid of his "wraith". When the truth is there is no Emperor, there is no "wraith". It is just something devised to keep you fighting "honorably" for a cause. The Brotherhood has seen this and that is why we fight, not only for the total freedom of Humanity, but only your freedom from the false figure for which you worship!

Ask your selves these questions:

If I am so loyal to the Emperor why has he never revealed himself, or sent out at the very least a message to us?

Why does he only talk directly to the Field Marshal, a rank of which only the Emperor himself picks?

Why do the two factions fight if they are both after the same goals of bringing peace to the galaxy?

The first and second question's answers are the same, because there is no Emperor. He is a fictional character created by the Field Marshals to keep those who aren't sure of a faction fearing of the Imperials. The answer to the third question is simple, the Imperials aren't out to bring peace to the galaxy. They are out to gain complete control of it, and as it is clearly shown no matter how many lives it takes to do so.

So to any and all REDD soldiers I ask of you to wake up, and join the Brotherhood as it is the only faction in this galaxy that is truly fighting to instil freedom and peace to all humanity across our galaxy!

Spartanbh
11-14-2011, 12:23 PM
You're lame

Carpe Vexillum
11-14-2011, 12:34 PM
You're lame

bazongaman502
11-14-2011, 01:22 PM
waiting for someone to take this the wrong way x_x

VerbotenDonkey
11-14-2011, 02:03 PM
The Brotherhood is naive and weak. There is only strength in the Empire, to unite all under one rule. The Brotherhood wishes to deviate and divide the universe into small sections, which will only end in additional wars and struggles. Only under the Empire can we all truly find peace.

EriRi 1138
11-14-2011, 02:09 PM
Yeah. I made up the Emperor. Just like I made up the REDD. Just like the HC made up the BLUE. It's all fictional. This is a videogame forum board.

Congratulations, Sherlock.

No get back on the xbox and run laps, scrub. We have a fictional war to get ready for.

Which we decided would happen.

GhostHammer
11-14-2011, 02:13 PM
Yeah. I made up the Emperor. Just like I made up the REDD. Just like the HC made up the BLUE. It's all fictional. This is a videogame forum board.

Congratulations, Sherlock.

No get back on the xbox and run laps, scrub. We have a fictional war to get ready for.

Which we decided would happen.

Oh Eri how once again you've proven my unwavering love you for.

Nocte
11-14-2011, 02:22 PM
The Brotherhood is far from naive, and anything but weak. Our camaraderie is stronger then anything an Imperial training Camp can teach. You unite under a tyrant, because he forces you to while using persuasive mind games. The Brotherhood unites all peoples under one flag, but does govern them harshly. Instead we do not impose our views and beliefs on others. They are aloud to govern themselves freely aslong as the people stay free.

Side-Note: Wanna know why this community is so damn boring? Is because no one does anything relating to the war-sim anymore. Jesus Christ I'm trying to breath some fire into this old temple.

VerbotenDonkey
11-14-2011, 02:30 PM
The Brotherhood wants to toss people in charge of all the systems, but have them be separate. The Imperials are strong and fight for one cause, we do the Emperor's bidding. Since when was the Emperor a tyrant? He hasn't done anything harsh or drastic. In fact I remember it was BLUE was treated civilians poorly!

I agree with EAGLE. If you do not wish to partake, please refrain from posting. For those who wish to partake this part of the War-Sim, these are the kind of opportunities to jump on. Otherwise, peace-time becomes too boring and people lose interest.

Nocte
11-14-2011, 02:36 PM
That was all framed by Imperial spies, which I will not deny exist because I know that our defenses against such things are not as good as they need to be. Your false Emperor is a tyrant, along with the Field Marshal that he "chose". They fight to make the galaxy free, yet they want to kill off the freedom fighters. Your bullshit politics and feeble mind tricks will never work on me you Imperial bastard!

GhostHammer
11-14-2011, 03:09 PM
Even while roleplaying, the Accords are in effect.

Just a reminder to all participating. Keep it clean.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
11-14-2011, 03:14 PM
The Brotherhood is far from naive, and anything but weak. Our camaraderie is stronger then anything an Imperial training Camp can teach. You unite under a tyrant, because he forces you to while using persuasive mind games. The Brotherhood unites all peoples under one flag, but does govern them harshly. Instead we do not impose our views and beliefs on others. They are aloud to govern themselves freely aslong as the people stay free.

Side-Note: Wanna know why this community is so damn boring? Is because no one does anything relating to the war-sim anymore. Jesus Christ I'm trying to breath some fire into this old temple.

Eagle stop trying to recruit through a fictional rollplayed debate. If you REALLY wanted to affectively do that, you'd list all of REDD Armys High Command's faults. And endlessly debate about that.

Edit: I already confessed to REDD, it was me who shot up all those civilians. They made me spill my ice cream and i got pissed.

MedeDust
11-14-2011, 03:16 PM
I'm lost.

HeavyArms
11-14-2011, 03:45 PM
Funk for president <3

bazongaman502
11-14-2011, 04:15 PM
this post is really becoming an issue? it was built for good fun... not a flame war... kinda sad to see how things start one way and fall down hill really quick

silversleek
11-14-2011, 04:26 PM

it's because our forerunner overseers are killjoys and mistake roleplay hate for real hate.

After all, we're at war, but it's a civil war...

i hate myself for that.

GhostHammer
11-14-2011, 04:33 PM
it's because our forerunner overseers are killjoys and mistake roleplay hate for real hate.

After all, we're at war, but it's a civil war...

i hate myself for that.

They're called rules. We enforce them when people don't follow them.

silversleek
11-14-2011, 04:59 PM
They're called rules. We enforce them when people don't follow them.

just saying, sometimes i think you guys are a bit TOO paranoid about rule breakers...

anyways, back on topic, down with the empire, go blue and the like.

Nocte
11-14-2011, 06:26 PM
We all know the damn rules, it part of the problem why people don't do things like this anymore. Professional looking community = less fun. Professional anything! = less fun really.

GAMEHEEL
11-14-2011, 06:37 PM
You're lame

What Carpe said.....

Carpe Vexillum
11-14-2011, 06:37 PM
We all know the damn rules, it part of the problem why people don't do things like this anymore. Professional looking community = less fun. Professional anything! = less fun really.

I don't know, professional sex...

Not getting on a side note, its embarrassing to see someone getting so into a fictional thing. I can understand a little, but things go to far. Fictional hate is still hate. While it may be fundamental, best left unsaid and not acknowledged.

VerbotenDonkey
11-14-2011, 07:18 PM
<sighs>

And a harmless thread gets wasted. =/

GAMEHEEL
11-14-2011, 07:20 PM
<sighs>

And a harmless thread gets wasted. =/
harmless? he was trashin' redd's soldiers and fm

Nocte
11-14-2011, 07:32 PM
Okay fine no fiction? Then the Armies can be back to just red and blue. That whole backstory Kuhblam has been writing? Ya I guess that can just go to hell too....

Were the BLUE Brotherhood of United Exiles, we are fighting the REDD's therefore we bash them. Politically and anyway we possibly can.

Fictional hate is not real hate, fictional means FAKE.

harmless? he was trashin' redd's soldiers and fm

*facepalm*

EriRi 1138
11-14-2011, 08:36 PM
I was only being a dick to Eagle because he knows I'm teasing him. If I wasn't all for fictional elements then you guys wouldn't have a Brotherhood Legion of United Exiles to have pride in ^_^

silversleek
11-14-2011, 09:00 PM
this is why i think when we move to the new site, we should have a dedicated roleplay thread/subforums that we roleplayers can run amok in without the constant strict overwatch of the rulekeepers.

MedeDust
11-14-2011, 09:17 PM
I would post a role play thing in the creative writing section. I'll defend it there. We're moving to a new site? Didn't we just get here??!!

Nocte
11-14-2011, 09:22 PM
this is why i think when we move to the new site, we should have a dedicated roleplay thread/subforums that we roleplayers can run amok in without the constant strict overwatch of the rulekeepers.

No we don't need a designated area to do it, we are a War-Sim community therefore we should take how we run this place into roleplaying itself.

silversleek
11-14-2011, 09:26 PM
No we don't need a designated area to do it, we are a War-Sim community therefore we should take how we run this place into roleplaying itself.

well, as much as i'd like that, i don't see it happening anytime soon.

Puba
11-14-2011, 09:29 PM
this is why i think when we move to the new site, we should have a dedicated roleplay thread/subforums that we roleplayers can run amok in without the constant strict overwatch of the rulekeepers. already suggested this, just like the 105th ODSTs have one and its great but no one has tried to make one here

Nocte
11-14-2011, 09:55 PM
well, as much as i'd like that, i don't see it happening anytime soon.

and there my friend inlies the problem.

RetRdidMunkie
11-14-2011, 11:02 PM
.... oh god, another nerd war about a fake war betweeen two fake armies in a fake universe in a VIDEO GAME!!!

HeavyArms
11-14-2011, 11:06 PM
.... oh god, another nerd war about a fake war betweeen two fake armies in a fake universe in a VIDEO GAME!!!

MARRY ME!

RetRdidMunkie
11-14-2011, 11:12 PM
MARRY ME!

But im already in a love octagon with Loco, Kratos, Renegade, Spartan, Kuhblam, DoctorKnight, Kuhblams mom, and bacon....

I CANT TAKE ANY MORE LOVE!!

HeavyArms
11-14-2011, 11:14 PM
No love. Just sex, money, drugs and murder yes?

Kuhblam and his mom are the same person and andis a Zombie,

RetRdidMunkie
11-14-2011, 11:24 PM
No love. Just sex, money, drugs and murder yes?

Kuhblam and his mom are the same person and andis a Zombie,

Yes to money drugs and murder, but as for sex.... well, after fucking zombies you get this wierd rash that makes your dick fall off..... so no sex...

GhostHammer
11-15-2011, 04:16 PM
Tread has become pointless.

All of you whining there is no section, there is, it is called creative writing. Stop complaining about it, you have your section "Creative Writing" so start something up in there.