PDA

View Full Version : Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary :: Livestream & Giveaway

Carpe Vexillum
11-14-2011, 12:31 PM
Holy hell its here!
Finally the time has arrived to play the campaign of the decade in HD. Finally we can get achievements, look at 3D models in kinekt, Play the game in 3D, and find those PESKY skulls.
(20$ says there will be one hiding on the last driving part.)

But Carpe what if we don't have money for the game? What if we want to see the amazing thing that is?!? WHAT DO WE DO!

Never fear Halo fanbase, I will be livestreaming to my account all morning! So if you want to pop in and see the game in its half resolution glory, (I have free livestream unforgivably.) this is your one stop.

If you are also picking up the game tonight, LETS PLAY CO-OP! You will be on the livestream and also have a chance at prizes! Which may or may not be involving my stash of vCash... only one way to find out!

Just go to ::

http://www.livestream.com/cvproductions

AT 12:45 Central.

BUT WAIT... There's more!

For those who view the livestream, I will ask a set of questions about HALO the first to answer all correctly will win...

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x30/J_Barrera/Halo_graphic_novel_cover. jpg

Shazap! Just like that you have yourself, and 100% free graphic novel! As today progresses I will post more and more prizes for the interested viewers liking!

Extra Prizes ::

***5000 vCash (Carpe Cash to be specific.)

****Halo RC Warthog (Mast Chief, Arbiter in original packaging.)
(Can't find a proper image, but its basically that)
http://i1015.photobucket.com/albums/af275/stephdonohue/Halo_3_RC_warthog.jpg

bazongaman502
11-14-2011, 01:25 PM
probably will pick this game up on Black Friday... gonna try and pick up MW3 today, but expect me to be at your livestream... you starting tonight? if so what time?

Carpe Vexillum
11-14-2011, 01:45 PM
Ill put that Up, I am thinking 12:30 -45 Central.

bazongaman502
11-14-2011, 02:28 PM
Ill put that Up, I am thinking 12:30 -45 Central.

so your going to a mid night launch, okay... yeah, if im on carpe, you should hit me up with a party invite... im gonna want true opinions of it from you on it if thats alright, i want to know what ill be getting out of it when i go and buy it

silversleek
11-14-2011, 04:22 PM
just saying, livestreaming in the morning? on a school/work day? good god, good luck getting like 3 viewers.

also, for those interested, you can find the achievements here (http://www.xbox360achievements.o rg/game/halo-ce-anniversary/achievements/)

and i do blieve bestbuy is letting you trade two games for it. so trade in your hated games now!

Carpe Vexillum
11-14-2011, 05:20 PM
Well, its for the hardcore fans. If that's not you the STFU. xD And those three people will be like 10 prizes richer for their dedication and time! Just saying... I have a 3 hour english class at 9:30am tomorrow, but that is not stopping me. Push the limits on your life to squeeze in that fun that's so hard to get when you age. More prizes added...

SuRroundeD By 1
11-14-2011, 06:06 PM
As much as I have been waiting for this game to come out I've been patrolling the 343 forums and people who have gotten it early have been disappointed with the game. It makes me really sad to hear but some problems seem to be:

Framerate issues.
Sounds are too loud or too quiet/crappy audio (The soundtrack was quote on quote "ruined" idk if this is true).
Xbox freezing on certain levels.
Don't take my word for it, just what I've heard, and I hope they aren't true.

Carpe Vexillum
11-14-2011, 06:08 PM
As much as I have been waiting for this game to come out I've been patrolling the 343 forums and people who have gotten it early have been disappointed with the game. It makes me really sad to hear but some problems seem to be:

Framerate issues.
Sounds are too loud or too quiet/crappy audio (The soundtrack was quote on quote "ruined" idk if this is true).
Xbox freezing on certain levels.
Don't take my word for it, just what I've heard, and I hope they aren't true.

I doubt they would have those problems with how passionate 343 seems to be about it. Either those are trolls, or they are exaggerating. But i guess I will find out tonight, I tend to suspend my disbelief until I see video proof or I play it. My opinion is you should too.

+ after watching the major's minute it looked like everyone was enjoying it =D

SuRroundeD By 1
11-14-2011, 06:28 PM
I doubt they would have those problems with how passionate 343 seems to be about it. Either those are trolls, or they are exaggerating. But i guess I will find out tonight, I tend to suspend my disbelief until I see video proof or I play it. My opinion is you should too.

+ after watching the major's minute it looked like everyone was enjoying it =D

I'll also be getting it tomorrow but I will be unable to play until the weekend . . . be sure to tell me how it is!

Carpe Vexillum
11-14-2011, 06:31 PM
I'll post a review in the reviews section.

Vestige
11-14-2011, 07:16 PM
Holy fuck.

bazongaman502
11-14-2011, 11:07 PM
any more prizes to be named?

Silko
11-14-2011, 11:17 PM
I'll pick it up tomorrow when i go get milk

Carpe Vexillum
11-15-2011, 12:38 AM
Alright i'm off to see the wizard... the wonderful wizard of halo.

Silko
11-15-2011, 12:45 AM
Grunts, Jackels, and Elites oh my!

Carpe Vexillum
11-15-2011, 02:30 AM
Thank you Silko!

Le Nocturne de Lemur has begun!