PDA

View Full Version : This is pretty damn cool.

Nocte
11-23-2011, 04:15 AM
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/7x1AKo/www.ted.com/talks/juan_enriquez_shares_mind boggling_new_science.html

Watch the entire thing.

Kuhblam
11-24-2011, 09:10 AM
Eagle, your link infected my laptop and nearly hosed it last night halfway through the video.

~Kuhblam

Mythonian
11-24-2011, 09:41 AM
hmmm...

So what he was saying was that the only way to reboot our economy is to begin controlling our evolution?

>.>

lawl

I agree that cybernetic technologies are exponentially increasing and that soon people with aiding technology will have distinct advantages over others, but I disagree with that being the key to managing the present day economy... (and using technology to give us benefits has nothing to do with evolution, btw)

Mr Funktastiiic
11-24-2011, 12:10 PM
It seemed like i was learning to much and stopped watching it... not because of the topic or anything. its the guy that hosted it, he reminds me of those old boring videos that used to get played in school "/

Nocte
11-24-2011, 12:45 PM
No he wasn't saying we are going to control our economy by controlling our evolution, honestly I don't get why he moved from economy to our evolution. However what he means is that our new evolutionary period of humans is coming.

As for the economy the US needs to move into the tech age and stop holding onto the industrial age....