PDA

View Full Version : Propaganda Posters

RENGADE 0F FUNK
01-02-2012, 01:18 PM
There was a time in FC when the Warsim part of the community was very very alive. It is here today, but its limited to making little comments in threads here and there usually resembling things like "For the Empire!" or "Down with red!".

Now there are a select few who have made these and by few i mean less than 4. And they are rare to see.

One thing that definitely comes with war is Propaganda. You want to make people feel almost patriotic for joining either army.

So here's what I'm asking. I want anyone. Yes ANYONE to make propaganda posters. They can be for things like fighting for the army or even being in a certain division. A good example is old US propaganda posters for all 4 branches. This will definitely grab the attention of new recruits n all.

INCENTIVE. I will transfer 100v cash of my own count for each poster.... as long as its good. Maybe more if its FUCKING AMAZING.

Well go make em'.

VerbotenDonkey
01-02-2012, 01:22 PM
I know REDD has a secret stash that has yet to be revealed.

=P

But yeah I agree, we need more War-Sim! I really enjoyed the few propaganda posters that are out there; I'd love to see some more. Mainly from BLUE because REDD has a ton.

xWarPath77x
01-02-2012, 02:10 PM
I'll try to get one out :)

Nocte
01-02-2012, 02:36 PM
I know REDD has a secret stash that has yet to be revealed.

=P

Confirmed. :D

GhostHammer
01-02-2012, 02:37 PM
^This. Don't y'all worried, I put a crap load in motion before I passed the reigns to Eagle, I don't think he's got all the details on whats coming in yet :P

silversleek
01-02-2012, 03:22 PM
great, but i don't have photoshop or anything similar, so i'm out for now.

MedeDust
01-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Check the blue enlistment. Now give me my vcash!