PDA

View Full Version : The Rebellion (Entry #1)

Nocte
01-04-2012, 02:01 AM
November 18th, 2024 6:07pm
Tower City Ruins, Old Cleveland
Ohio

I am writing this as a record to the events that have unfolded in these past few years. The United States finally hit rock bottom and it’s government knowing that it was losing it’s grip on it’s people, turned the US into a full police state. It began by implanting it’s entire military with mind control devices. Then came the oppression of the people, without a strong military force prepared to defend the citizens that they were originally trained and taught to defend, it was like clock work. Labor camps sprung up at an alarming rate, anyone who spook out were instantly arrested and taken to those camps. Soon enough though, they began arresting at random. It’s at this time that the First Rebellion rose up to fight against the Federals.

The First Rebellion was short lived though, it’s leadership was poorly organized and the Federals quickly stomped out the embers before it could become a real fire. That was six years ago, and now there is news of a Second Rebellion. Their influence has been spreading, more and more travelers talk about it. They said their was a camp in Cleveland itself. I have to find this rebellion before it is to late. The Federals took my parents when I was twelve years old. My parents hid me in a closet as the knock came on the door. I watched as my father was beaten as he tried to fight the soldier taking my mother away. It took me two days to realize that I had to leave, that I had to find them.

My name is Alexander Crims, I am an eighteen year old who wishes to find and fight for the freedom of this nation. I swear of my mother’s and father’s lives, that the government that enslaved them with not go unpunished for their actions.

(I know I have a terrible tendency to keep going with stories, but I've actually bought a leather backed Journal to write the story in Journal entries before revising and posting it.)