PDA

View Full Version : Mid-West Gamers (Check this out!)

BW LEGACY
01-04-2012, 04:06 AM
For those that live in the mid-west there is a tournament that takes place every year in Des Moines, Iowa. It is the LARGEST video game tournament in Iowa, and this year it is taking place on March 17-18, 2012. The games being played at this tournament are MW3, GoW3, and of course Halo: Reach. Since I know all of you are big Halo players, I will inform you that last year there was not a great turnout for Halo (Just over 20 teams showed, whereas CoD had over 32), so the odds of you bringing home some money is better! Also they had a few MLG pros there to hangout and give advice, it's really a great experience! The registration for this tournament is now open, so come on over to the website www.TIPGC.com/registration and sign your team up.

You can also pay $10 to spectate both days of the event, volunteer, or there is even a free after-party for those that are 21+! There will be a livestream booth, so those that cannot attend can watch on www.TIPGC.com and help support the tournament. We are expecting over 300,000 viewers within the two days and are looking forward to seeing all the teams register. Last year we had participants from over 14 different states, and a viewer online from every single U.S. state! This year is going to be record breaking so you will for sure want to check this out.

www.IowaProGamingChalleng e.com

Thank you

xWarPath77x
01-04-2012, 08:28 AM
Hm, as long as I have a car/a team/the money i should be able to go, its on a weekend so I won't have to worry about missing classes...thanks for the info Legacy.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
01-04-2012, 11:44 AM
Man i'd love to go, but iowa is at least a good 12 hour drive from where i am in California. Thanks for the heads up though.

Static
01-04-2012, 12:28 PM
Too bad there isn't one in the east coast :(

RENGADE 0F FUNK
01-04-2012, 12:30 PM
I live in Kansas. Sorry, I've seen enough corn in my life.

BW LEGACY
01-04-2012, 01:43 PM
Hm, as long as I have a car/a team/the money i should be able to go, its on a weekend so I won't have to worry about missing classes...thanks for the info Legacy.

Yeah just let me know or sure. Last year my team played in the Black Ops division, but this year I am just helping run it... If you wanted to maybe get a Halo team going and need player(s) just let me know!

silversleek
01-04-2012, 02:04 PM
^

silversleek
01-04-2012, 02:06 PM
^