PDA

View Full Version : Forum Activity

MedeDust
01-04-2012, 03:23 PM
Our Record shows 900+ memebers registered, yet only 85avg memebers are actually active. Now I know allot of those members are just spam bots but most of them are not. Now I'm directing this at the Squad and Platoon leaders mostly to make an effort to get your memebrs active at least within your forums. Let them get the feel for this community not just the battlefield. Also for the admins maybe purging some accounts now should start making this place look cleaner. I challenge the community to get our number from 85 to 120 by next month.

Captain Poder
01-04-2012, 03:29 PM
the problem is we are not promoting activity on the website, when a recruit comes in he is most likely creating his account for appearance purposes, not for the versatility of the website. most of my updates when i was an officer in blue were made on the website and didnt touch XBL because i wanted to make people pull up the website. and thats how it should be.

VerbotenDonkey
01-04-2012, 03:47 PM
We had 109 before server hack. I know quite a bit of soldiers on REDD actually dont have access to the computer. If we recruited off of forums though, we'd be recruiting people who would be forum users. Just a thought.