PDA

View Full Version : 4chan invades suicide memorial page

ThatRussianBear
01-05-2012, 06:07 PM
http://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Amanda-Cummings/267406289989633

Scarekro
01-05-2012, 06:40 PM
That's horrible...

But some of the stuff on there is funny. Haha.

Gargoyle
01-05-2012, 06:45 PM
I lol'd.

EriRi 1138
01-05-2012, 07:07 PM
I hope the world ends in december -_-

bazongaman502
01-05-2012, 07:23 PM
Trolls = successful

RENGADE 0F FUNK
01-05-2012, 07:55 PM
God i love 4chan.

Captain Poder
01-05-2012, 08:04 PM
Trolls- "tonight.... we have truimphed in making a girl cry, let this be fair reminder of our relentless power."

Gargoyle
01-05-2012, 08:05 PM
Trolls- "tonight.... we have truimphed in making a girl cry, let this be fair reminder of our relentless power."

I call BS. That girl is dead!

ThatRussianBear
01-05-2012, 08:11 PM
She is dead, committed suicide by jumping in front of a bus
she is an asshole

bazongaman502
01-05-2012, 08:22 PM
still sad to hear about, but i did et a few good laughs from the trolls lol

Gargoyle
01-05-2012, 08:42 PM
she is an asshole

You know, that's the problem I have with this. I'm never pro suicide for anyone and I don't think anyone should even attempt it. But to fuck someone else's day just because she's sad? Come on. You know that bus driver had his week ruined.

d3ad1te
01-05-2012, 08:45 PM
she is an asshole

This girl obviously had mental problems.

Seriously if you think this is funny you really need to step back and readjust your pathetic life.(not directed at russianbear)

RetRdidMunkie
01-05-2012, 09:35 PM
Dude, this really is fucked up.

Respect the dead. No matter who they were in life.

EriRi 1138
01-06-2012, 09:26 AM
You are not Vieri. Do not become him.

Requiescat in Pace.

Nocte
01-06-2012, 09:39 AM
Suicide is a selfish act, you cause more pain to those you loved then what you ever went through. To many kids now a day commit suicide because they are made fun. To which I say well stop doing things that make you easy to bully and pick on. Aka cutting. The concept of inflicting pain on yourself, because it allows you to be opened to bullying. It's called writing, singing, lifting, etc. All of those things you can channel your emotions into, yet kids don't....

As for the trolls. Fuck em.

xWarPath77x
01-06-2012, 10:23 AM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/I-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-meme.jpg

RENGADE 0F FUNK
01-06-2012, 02:44 PM
I got bullied in middle school by the same kid day in and day out.

I talked back to him one day when I finally had enough. He laid a hand on me to come back to what I said.

Now he can't have kids. Never got bullied after that again.

Violence solves bullying.

Nocte
01-06-2012, 02:48 PM

I talked back to him one day when I finally had enough. He laid a hand on me to come back to what I said.

Wait. You told me you decked him in the face! Now the truth comes out where you just kicked him in the balls....

No, but seriously I read a psych articles saying when you try and give a positive reaction to bullying (what most parents say to do) it greatly encourages the bully.

Verbal bullying is easy to avoid/go against. Physical bullying. Lay that fucker out, and when you do don't stop until you get pulled off.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
01-06-2012, 02:53 PM
Wait. You told me you decked him in the face!

Different kid... I was in the principals office a lot for "self defense"

Gargoyle
01-06-2012, 06:30 PM

I support this. I was a nice guy about a dick who tried to be my friend once. Now I'm vocabulary aggressive and he's too much of a pussy to try anything again!

Lesson learned? Stand up for yourself!

bazongaman502
01-06-2012, 06:50 PM

I was bullied back in 7th grade by an 8th grader... i just went and informed the principal and he left me alone since

later learned the principal told him if he did it again that he would do it to him lol

she took a short cut that she shouldnt have taken.. telling her parents or any adult would have been way better... also supposidly someone in her family is in law enforcement... why didnt she tell them?

Vestige
01-06-2012, 07:05 PM
I am bullied.

bazongaman502
01-06-2012, 07:30 PM
I am bullied.

oh but you like it when i do it ;)

EriRi 1138
01-07-2012, 03:03 AM
I am bullied.

Well if you've learned anything from this topic, it's to go kick those kids in the balls.

Make us proud, son.

GAMEHEEL
01-08-2012, 01:42 AM
After looking at that I think i'm going to stop trying to troll....
I feel really bad now:

zZ Dr K Zz
01-08-2012, 02:03 AM
It's the internet. Why are people surprised by this?

Hell, I can make a splatter spree joke about this if I really felt like it, but I'm better than that.

You gotta make stuff like that private, not public.

Bunch of morons.

Silko
01-08-2012, 02:36 AM
Going to go what has been said. Suicide is selfish. Last year in high school some guy blew his brains out in front of his ex girlfriend because he couldn't get over her cheating on him. The girl was traumatized and changed schools. She didn't talk to anyone for months. His selfish act ruined the lives of the girl, her family, his family, friends and much more just because he couldn't get over her. In my opinion Suicide is never a excusable act. This girl's suicide will effect the lives of her family and all those who had to watch her turn into soup. Yes its not right that these people are saying very cruel things but it doesn't changed the fact that she took her life in such a selfish manner.

/rant

SuRroundeD By 1
01-08-2012, 02:43 AM
I couldn't even read the article, Idk why but from reading the comments I think I'm not going to bother trying a secong time. Honestly, I don't want to be mean here, and I do feel bad for the poor girl and her family/friends, but only the weak (I don't necessarily mean physically weak) commit suicide. Even I was greatly bullied when I was younger, especially during my middle school years. Yeah, the though of suicide has krept into my mind multiple times over the years but then I begin to think about all the people who would get hurt besides me. Then (and I know this might make a few role their eyes) I remember my religion, if I commit suicide I go to hell, and in no way shape or form am I going to commit myself to eternal damnation because of a few bullies.

In fact the only reason I'd ever kill myself or get myself killed would be to protect someone. Whether it be family, friend, or a citizen in distress. Yes, I'd put my life on the line to protect a stranger, I've done it before (not necessarily my life but when your little you think those big kids are going to kill you).

I'm not trying to come off as a dick, but we should probably just let this thread die now, and if your religious you might as well pray for the girl.