PDA

View Full Version : V Cash Challenges

Salvanous
01-05-2012, 09:08 PM
I have always seen custom challenges on Waypoint and I haven't really thought of much reason to do them, but I just thought of something, what if the Forerunners/Moderators or High Ranking Members thought of a weekly or monthly challenge that members could do to get Vcash?

ThatRussianBear
01-05-2012, 09:21 PM
monthly challenge: 20000 vcash: make a map for the wars

Maxdoggy
01-05-2012, 09:40 PM
monthly challenge: 20000 vcash: make a map for the wars

All of the maps are already selected for the war and are on Mythonian's file share. :)

Soooooo that won't work. :P

Salvanous
01-05-2012, 09:51 PM
I don't mean a challenge like that because then you need to judge if the map will work. What I mean is why not put a custom challenge made from Waypoint out there every so often in which the members that complete it get a V Cash reward as well.

Link2Halo
01-05-2012, 10:53 PM
I don't mean a challenge like that because then you need to judge if the map will work. What I mean is why not put a custom challenge made from Waypoint out there every so often in which the members that complete it get a V Cash reward as well. I completely agree with this.:)

Salvanous
01-08-2012, 03:09 PM
To my knowledge (which is still fairly small) We can only get vCash through basically "contracts" where members want a certain thing done, betting, or possibly through Wars. Why not provide another basic way of getting vCash in having in each update a challenge like "Complete Pillar of Autumn on Legendary within 30 minutes" And the staff would determine an appropriate amount of vCash for completing the event. Then all the members would have to do is message one of the staff with a link indicating they had done that event within the given time and then they would be awarded their cash.