PDA

View Full Version : The Disqualification Rule

Reaper
01-08-2012, 02:33 PM
so lets say theirs a team that has at least 4 teabags in a gamenight. i believe the team should automatically be disqualified to help promote the no-teabagging rule.

Deathhawk
01-08-2012, 02:47 PM
Well, it's very rare for four teabaggings to go on in one night, but a matter of infractions (Disrespect, trashtalking, teabagging) might be more feasible.

And what do you mean by "team"? Do you mean squad, or army?

Blackhawk570
01-08-2012, 02:49 PM
Usually the player gets banned for at least a week for participating in a battle night, which is better because innocent players won't have to be punished due to a teammate's poor decision.

Salvanous
01-08-2012, 03:02 PM
You could say that peer pressure makes it less likely to teabag, but I think everyone here should know better than to teabag. And at risk of sounding callous I don't think anyone here should care too much if they are teabagged, just realize that they are disrespecting you, inform a higher up and provide proof in the form of a theater movie and let a higher up take care of it. Though if you think you can take care of the issue yourself then that is probably best as then everyone walks away with as few bruises as possible.

If we punished the entire squad that is truly going by the policy "Better have an innocent man imprisoned then have a criminal walk free" It is overkill to me personally. I believe it best to simply be direct with the person, give him a warning and if he doesn't listen then go ahead and provide him with a week's suspension.

Nocte
01-08-2012, 03:11 PM
You could say that peer pressure makes it less likely to teabag, but I think everyone here should know better than to teabag. And at risk of sounding callous I don't think anyone here should care too much if they are teabagged, just realize that they are disrespecting you, inform a higher up and provide proof in the form of a theater movie and let a higher up take care of it. Though if you think you can take care of the issue yourself then that is probably best as then everyone walks away with as few bruises as possible.

If we punished the entire squad that is truly going by the policy "Better have an innocent man imprisoned then have a criminal walk free" It is overkill to me personally. I believe it best to simply be direct with the person, give him a warning and if he doesn't listen then go ahead and provide him with a week's suspension.

Not to sound like an ass, but our policy on Tea-Bagging are probably the most set in-stone policy in this entire community. We don't want it happening, and if someone does it they get burned regardless. They are told from day one of this community not to tea bag and at least for the R.E.D.D. get reminders all the time.

Salvanous
01-08-2012, 03:17 PM
And I respect that, I am simply saying I don't think we need to have a vendetta like perspective over teabagging. I am not saying go easy on someone who breaks a rule I am just reminding there is no reason to go on a rampage over something that tomorrow you will be over. :)

I'm not saying remove the "No Teabagging"rule or even revise it, I simply am saying don't punish a squad for a person's mistake and to the rest of the community to be able to have a thick enough skin to not go on a rampage. I have heard stories of someone who got hot under the collar because someone was Ghandi jumping close to his body, and I can understand mistaking that as teabagging, but don't go on a vendetta. :)

Blackhawk570
01-08-2012, 03:51 PM
The thing is there has never been a problem with our T-Bagging rule. It works, and people are punished for doing it.

Salvanous
01-08-2012, 03:59 PM
lol, I find it ironic that we seem to be debating with each other yet we are agreeing.... lol!

MedeDust
01-08-2012, 05:23 PM
Theres no reason for a discussion, we're all on the same page. Nothing is broken. Case closed.