PDA

View Full Version : First Originial RVBR/FC Promo

Spartanbh
01-10-2012, 07:50 PM
I feel like this promo needs a topic of its own. It was the spark that RvBR needed that plunged it into what is today. You ALL should know your history about FC anyways. Big thanks to Eri Ri for keeping it safe!!! Enjoy =D

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnl2za_rvb-retaliation-promo-1_videogames

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
01-10-2012, 08:15 PM
I find it funny the narrator was talking about how recruits have to show respect and act mature, but the drill instructor was acting like a total tard XD

On a more serious note, is FC still making recruitment videos? I amazingly was recruited by a cool vid I saw on machinima, but I havnt seen or heard of any other videos being posted.

d3ad1te
01-10-2012, 09:13 PM
I find it funny the narrator was talking about how recruits have to show respect and act mature, but the drill instructor was acting like a total tard XD

On a more serious note, is FC still making recruitment videos? I amazingly was recruited by a cool vid I saw on machinima, but I havnt seen or heard of any other videos being posted.

It must have been the Invading Sov. gameplay one! It got ripped apart pretty hard by machinima nerds.... but one man broke through the ignorance and his enlightening comment now stands at the top of the video!

I can always make more for Machinima.

P.S this video got me into RvBR!

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
01-10-2012, 09:35 PM
It probably was, but I think we need to make more recruit more on youtube. On machinima there's a huge halo fan base that will watch anything thats not a COD video.

Mr Funktastiiic
01-11-2012, 04:33 AM
NO POLISH OR GAYS!!

Spartanbh
01-11-2012, 02:46 PM
We forgot to add the "No annoying british kids" but unfortunately we didn't so thats how you were allowed in here Connor =)

Mr Funktastiiic
01-11-2012, 03:50 PM
We forgot to add the "No annoying british kids" but unfortunately we didn't so thats how you were allowed in here Connor =)

HAHAHA UNLUCKY FOR YOU THEN!!

EriRi 1138
01-11-2012, 04:14 PM
AOD. Make more of those FC backstory shorts you had going for a while, the ones with the kickass voice-actor.

Spartanbh
01-11-2012, 08:36 PM
I agree with EriRi. Those were badass

VerbotenDonkey
01-11-2012, 09:37 PM
AOD. Make more of those FC backstory shorts you had going for a while, the ones with the kickass voice-actor.

Whoa Eri! The forums can only hold so much awesome at once! Do you want them to break?!

EriRi 1138
01-11-2012, 11:43 PM
You're right. I should probably remove myself indefinitely from the forums in the event AOD uploads more shorts. I'll take one for the team.