PDA

View Full Version : FC Community Timeline

Mythonian
01-12-2012, 12:59 AM
Awhile ago, I posted in the War Council about the possibility of creating an actual timeline of what has happened throughout the history of this community.

After a good bit of discussion and a whole lot of nostalgia, the list was put together and the following is what came out of all of that.

Now, obviously a lot of details are missing. We tried to be quite exclusive with what we included, and tried to focus only on changes in leadership or community changes.

Want on the timeline? In all likelihood, too bad. However, if you have specific dates for major events or leadership changes, or you believe one of the listed dates or details are inaccurate, please let us know and we'll address the situation.

It is still a work in progress.

OUT OF DATE!

Alternate View (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah5kT24iVH1rdE1S TDQxa1lRMzlzN09Qd1dhN2dJU 2c&hl=en_US#gid=2)

Also, if anyone would like to help make it more aesthetically pleasing, let me know and we'll work something out.

Spartanbh
01-12-2012, 01:07 AM
As I argued before, the July 27th, 2008 is false. Red Won that war cause it was the only one I ever participated in in Halo 3

Blackhawk570
01-12-2012, 01:19 AM
Yeah REDD won that war I believe

Mythonian
01-12-2012, 01:26 AM
Well when multiple people tell me contradictory information I've gotta side with somebody... xD At the time, the dates and such that Mededust was providing seemed to fit together a little easier, so I went with that.

Can you provide all the details that need to be adjusted? I looked at the original thread and you mentioned Raz as the leader, but the current timeline says he becomes Joint FM with WSxAngel on August 1st, and that EriRi was Joint FM with Angel for the two months prior to that, so that also contradicts. >.>

(Like I said, it's a work in progress).

VerbotenDonkey
01-12-2012, 01:28 AM
Red won the second War of FC. I remember because I was just coming back from Europe and had to scramble to create a Squad to defend Avalanche. We lost it.

Spartanbh
01-12-2012, 01:29 AM
I had the evidence posted in the WC version because it was a battle I was involved in on Ghost Town that led to the Red Army victory. I was later given RED's MVP of the War from Raz for my "Heroics". It was literally the only war I ever participated in Halo 3 and I know for a fact we won it cause that was the only one I was apart of lol. Blue must've won a war either prior or after that one.

Mythonian
01-12-2012, 01:32 AM
So Raz was the leader at that time? Currently, it lists that Raz retired in March and came back in August, missing the entire second war.

The third war was apparently dropped, and the first war I have no details about whatsoever.

{Wait, was there only 3 wars, or were there 4? If so, I think that's the reason this was so confusing}

VerbotenDonkey
01-12-2012, 01:34 AM
Blue lost the second War on August 3, 2008.

Proof

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gamei d=660137497&player=VerbotenDonkey

Mythonian
01-12-2012, 01:43 AM
^^ I don't see it...? Explain...?

It's a tied game, and at that time the defenders won tied games, right? (or was that at a different time?)

VerbotenDonkey
01-12-2012, 01:45 AM
No xD I meant, look at the Map and the date basically. I can show you all the games I played in, we lost most of them, I'm just saying we played on Avalanche on August 3rd, 2008 (not July 27th like is posted), and it was Blues Capital. I remember that we lost. I can show you my custom games history as well to prove that no games were played after it if you need additional proof.

bazongaman502
01-12-2012, 02:04 AM
im not in it? :(

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z387/Party-Tonight/GIFS/pokemon-gif-hate.gif

Blackhawk570
01-12-2012, 02:12 AM
The Leaders during the time of FC2 were Raz on REDD and Blue was Coolio.

MedeDust
01-12-2012, 02:25 AM
You Missed some of the Blue Field Marshals.

Mythonian
01-12-2012, 11:51 AM
When Halo 3 came out on September 25, 2007, I assume there wasn't a war started immediately. I think I've heard that the war started in January. Can someone give me a date for FC1? Any information about leaders?

EriRi contacted me and said that he replaced Raz as FM in March, 2008. Which is just prior to FC2. How did Raz get FM again to lead FC2? If Raz really was FM at that time, when was it that EriRi and WSxAngel became Joint-FMs?

You Missed some of the Blue Field Marshals.Of course I'm going to miss some Field Marshals... xD Give me some details and I'll add them in though.

VerbotenDonkey
01-12-2012, 11:56 AM
I'll try to get you dates of the beginning and end battles for you from my Halo 3 Customs History. I already fixed the date for FC2 ending xD I'll look for the Last Resort battle to end FC1. Coolio was Field Marshal for Blue, I think Raz was Field Marshal for Red, although I was new and I didn't know much about Red at the time, everyone was a new face.

VerbotenDonkey
01-12-2012, 12:07 PM
Sorry for the double:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gamei d=415103749&player=VerbotenDonkey

Sample game to show that Blue won FC1. Date was March 30th, 2008.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gamei d=241286342&player=VerbotenDonkey

FC1 starts January 6th 2008, Blue loses Sandtrap, the Neutral Map.

Daaaah Whoosh
01-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Just saying, there should be more about Daaaah Whoosh in this timeline. Just a single line would be nice. Something like "This Date: Daaaah Whoosh makes first FC comic." Either that, or add a date for the guy who did it before me. And then put me in.

Mythonian
01-12-2012, 12:43 PM
I'll try to get you dates of the beginning and end battles for you from my Halo 3 Customs History. I already fixed the date for FC2 ending xD I'll look for the Last Resort battle to end FC1. Coolio was Field Marshal for Blue, I think Raz was Field Marshal for Red, although I was new and I didn't know much about Red at the time, everyone was a new face.

So Coolio and Raz were the FMs for both the first war and the second war?

Some conflicts...

Did Raz actually retire in March 2008?
Did EriRi get appointed FM when Raz retired?
In June 2008, did WSxAngel and EriRi become Joint-FMs?
In August 2008, did EriRi step down from Joint-FM and Raz step back up into Joint-FM alongside WSxAngel?

If those are not correct, can someone clarify the series of events that occurred?

Sorry for the double:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gamei d=415103749&player=VerbotenDonkey

Sample game to show that Blue won FC1. Date was March 30th, 2008.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gamei d=241286342&player=VerbotenDonkey

FC1 starts January 6th 2008, Blue loses Sandtrap, the Neutral Map.

Dates have been added.

If you are able, finding dates for FC:R wars would be appreciated. I only know the date for the end of the last war before we went to Reach, so any other war start/end dates I have no idea about.

Just saying, there should be more about Daaaah Whoosh in this timeline. Just a single line would be nice. Something like "This Date: Daaaah Whoosh makes first FC comic." Either that, or add a date for the guy who did it before me. And then put me in.

If we did that, then we'd need to include all promotional videos, any major graphic work, the podcasts, etc. and suddenly the entire thing is twice the size... xD

Currently, we are only including dates for Community game/name changes, war start/end dates, FM/FR changes and join dates, and Neutral Mod join dates and changes.

Blackhawk570
01-12-2012, 12:49 PM
Eri played no part of FM in FC2 because he was apart of Blackheart squad

RENGADE 0F FUNK
01-12-2012, 12:52 PM
Aug 22, 2010. If thats concluding the last war of Halo 3 then its wrong about Eri being field marshal. I was the standing Field Marshal of REDD for the Redd Victory of the last war in H3

Also theres no mention of Dr.Dooms long reign as Blue's last FM in H3

Mythonian
01-12-2012, 01:13 PM

So Raz didn't retire at that time and EriRi/Angel never became Joint-FMs?

Aug 22, 2010. If thats concluding the last war of Halo 3 then its wrong about Eri being field marshal. I was the standing Field Marshal of REDD for the Redd Victory of the last war in H3

Also theres no mention of Dr.Dooms long reign as Blue's last FM in H3Fixed. If you know the date when Doom became FM, it'd be appreciated... xD

EDIT: I just checked the thread in the WC and this is what WSxAngel said:

March, 2008- Raz steps down as Field Marshal of Red. He appoints a successor. (The name escapes me.)
June, 2008- Raz's successor leaves FC for military commitment. He appoints WSxAngel and Eri as co-Field Marshals. This will mark the first time in FC history that there have been two Field Marshals in one army.
August, 2008- Raz returns, Eri steps down as Field Marshal. Both Raz and WSxAngel are Field Marshals of Red.
September, 2008- WSxAngel steps down as Field Marshal, but remains in High Command.

VerbotenDonkey
01-12-2012, 01:19 PM
If you are able, finding dates for FC:R wars would be appreciated. I only know the date for the end of the last war before we went to Reach, so any other war start/end dates I have no idea about.

What was FC:R again? Was that FC3/4/5?

EDIT: Raz's successor was Emmett.

Mythonian
01-12-2012, 01:23 PM
What was FC:R again? Was that FC3/4/5?

EDIT: Raz's successor was Emmett.FC:R is FC Reborn. It was after Origins and until the end of Halo 3. July 2009 to August 29, 2010.

Is that how Emmett's name was spelled? So was he the Red FM during FC2?

VerbotenDonkey
01-12-2012, 01:28 PM
Alright, I'll check if I was in any games then. I know I was kinda inactive then; if not I'll stalk like Kuhblams games xD

It was Emmett and then some numbers, but yes the plain name was just Emmett. I remember he was here for a short time and he was deployed back into the military shortly after he came back to FC, so it was likely since it matches Angels description.

RENGADE 0F FUNK
01-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Also just spent some time finding this

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo2.aspx?gamei d=688138707&player=RENGADE%200F%20FUN K

That's the bootcamp given to Against Grayn. Basically that's the first time an affiliation was made with a clan to fight in the wars.

Lol also that's my first bootcamp ever.... where i stuck raz in the face in.

VerbotenDonkey
01-12-2012, 01:38 PM
Not sure if Standoff was Red's Capital, but this is the last game I have on record:

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gamei d=1687681384&player=VerbotenDonkey

Mythonian
01-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Alright, I'll check if I was in any games then. I know I was kinda inactive then; if not I'll stalk like Kuhblams games xD

It was Emmett and then some numbers, but yes the plain name was just Emmett. I remember he was here for a short time and he was deployed back into the military shortly after he came back to FC, so it was likely since it matches Angels description.

So, if Angel's description is correct, Emmett was Red FM during the first half of FC2 or so, and then Eri/Angel took over for the second half of the war, and then Raz came back in August.

If so, that contradicts what others have been saying...

See the confusion I'm having? xD

Also just spent some time finding this

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo2.aspx?gamei d=688138707&player=RENGADE 0F FUNK (http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo2.aspx?gamei d=688138707&player=RENGADE%200F%20FUN K)

That's the bootcamp given to Against Grayn. Basically that's the first time an affiliation was made with a clan to fight in the wars.

Lol also that's my first bootcamp ever.... where i stuck raz in the face in.

Added.

On a side note, do you remember the dates for the FM changes in REDD during the last Halo 3 war?

RENGADE 0F FUNK
01-12-2012, 01:49 PM
So, if Angel's description is correct, Emmett was Red FM during the first half of FC2 or so, and then Eri/Angel took over for the second half of the war, and then Raz came back in August.

If so, that contradicts what others have been saying...

See the confusion I'm having? xD

Added.

On a side note, do you remember the dates for the FM changes in REDD during the last Halo 3 war?

I can find the date Redds was around, as we had a mass meeting behind Angels back to kick him out.... lol. Umm I remember there was an election following his removal between me and Omalley. But I'll work on finding the date that meeting was on.

EDIT:

Theres no E in Grayn lol

Found Meeting

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gamei d=1714186600&player=RENGADE%200F%20FUN K

That date (more likely the next day) was the date Wsx Angel's rank of Field Marshal was stripped due to inactivity Following an election between Sgt Omalley and Me.

Also I'm not certain of Date, but I do know Kuhblam was acting Field Marshal before Angel at that time, not eri.

EriRi 1138
01-12-2012, 02:43 PM
Oh god now it's all clear. Emmett. -_____-

-March 1st 2008: Raz retires and names Emmett his successor (out of nowhere. He joined that day and was handed FM)
-Between March 1st and the end of that war, March 30th, (no dates to clarify, i'd need our decommissioned Halo 3 forums :/ ) the army called for a new leader in response to Emmett being a complete and total fuck. Trust me, because I can't make this shit up: I am appointed FM for the first time, and because of my age (16) I am given the position hesitantly, i.e, MicroJupiter is an 'Honorary Field Marshall' and Emmett is a 'Field Marshall Advisor'. After a week or so of bullshit coming from Emmett about me not doing my job the way he would and literally cussing me out and showing open disrespect to my army and it's soldiers, I'd had enough. In the middle of a topic in the Red Army subforums, I just went off on him (respectfully and professionally) and called him out on all of his absolute bullshit. This was actually what got RetRdidMunkies to have undying respect for me, he was enlisted around that time. So after the shenanigans, the WC must have talked, and I was given office without training wheels, finished off that war with Coolio911911 as my counterpart, and that flying fuck Emmett was shipped back to the Middle East not long after.

June 1st 2008: The new FM's are elected, and WSxAngel and I must have had the same number of votes, because yes we did Co-Lead, all-knowing PFC Blackhawk :P

I was both FM and got to be the CO of my own personal Battalion (Blackheart Battalion) which we colloquially called the Field Marshall's Personal Guard. Angel even fought in it.

August 1st 2008: I can confirm me stepping down, as that is right when band camp started my sophmore year and we went to Nationals lol. I got too busy. But I remained in the War Council up until the next War started in July 1st 2009. And I don't remember dates, but I remember first being a General after I stepped down, and then being a Neutral Mod before I took office again July 1st 2009. But if Mede says he was the first Neutral Mod, then he's probably right. I must have became one right after him. (I was my own usergroup though, Forum Ghost :P)

After taking office again on June 1st 2009 in the new REDD, I stayed as FM for a few months but then had to drop back down to General again due to time constraints, and LocoCrazy took my place as REDD FM. And because, as FC3 kids will remember, FC3 did indeed last for almost a full year, and after Loco was FM, it cycled between Angel and Kuhblam a couple times and finally ended up with Renegade as FM near the war's conclusion.

And because that sounds like a complete fucking mess to put in the timeline (because that war was a complete fucking mess) I would advise the following be displayed, at least until we can find some more accurate dates:

August 2009-August 2010: REDD undergoes leadership complications. Notable Field Marshalls during this time; LocoCrazy, Kuhblam, WSxAngel

(and then keep Funk's name where it's at for the end of the war)

For the rest of the timeline I was either in the REDD HC or somewhere else, but the important thing is that I was,

/OutBeforeReachShitStorm

Blackhawk570
01-12-2012, 02:48 PM
Ok that makes sense lol it was awhile ago but i knew you played a part in Blackheart

Kuhblam
01-12-2012, 04:47 PM
On the subject of FC2... I remember it like it was yesterday. Raz was the FM for Red, Coolio for Blue, and Red Won. I was in Unforgiven Battalion at the time; of course, it looks like we already cleared that up so a detailed testimony is not needed.

~Kuhblam

Mythonian
01-12-2012, 06:59 PM
On the subject of FC2... I remember it like it was yesterday. Raz was the FM for Red, Coolio for Blue, and Red Won. I was in Unforgiven Battalion at the time; of course, it looks like we already cleared that up so a detailed testimony is not needed.

~Kuhblam

EriRi's information actual seems to indicate that WSxAngel and EriRi were Co-FMs during FC2, and that Raz didn't return until after that war ended... >.>

Anyway! Check the OP for an updated layout that I made. Thoughts on it?

RENGADE 0F FUNK
01-12-2012, 07:01 PM
Should this be considered the 3rd FC war?

Since the war with Andimion and Myth as FM's was considered a Beta war, right?

Mythonian
01-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Should this be considered the 3rd FC war?

Since the war with Andimion and Myth as FM's was considered a Beta war, right?

For Timeline purposes, I've been calling it the third war.

A Beta War still has "war" at the end, so it should be fine. xD

Deathhawk
01-12-2012, 07:13 PM
For Timeline purposes, I've been calling it the third war.

A Beta War still has "war" at the end, so it should be fine. xD

This is the 4th. The 3rd ended with a High Command battle resulting in a Red Win.
It had been started and stopped for, god knows how long, but that is the reason that the High Command battle was used to end it, because Reach would be coming out and we needed to prepare.

09-30-2008 WHERE'S DALTON HD JOINS?
I joined in September... Emmet was FM then, and Raz had left. The war [FC2] ended not so long after I had joined (December? November?)

Mythonian
01-12-2012, 07:23 PM
This is the 4th. The 3rd ended with a High Command battle resulting in a Red Win.
It had been started and stopped for, god knows how long, but that is the reason that the High Command battle was used to end it, because Reach would be coming out and we needed to prepare.

09-30-2008 WHERE'S DALTON HD JOINS?
I joined in September... Emmet was FM then, and Raz had left. The war [FC2] ended not so long after I had joined (December? November?)

He was talking about wars in the Revolutions Era, I believe. The first war is often called the Beta War, since it was testing out a lot of new things, including the original Accords. The second war was the one that just ended in October, and the third war will be the one that starts this week.

Hold on, it Emmett was FM in September, than some things are incorrect... WSxAngel said that Emmett left in June due to the military. Also, FC2 apparently ended in very early August.

Are you sure that was your actual join date? xD

Kuhblam
01-12-2012, 07:34 PM
EriRi's information actual seems to indicate that WSxAngel and EriRi were Co-FMs during FC2, and that Raz didn't return until after that war ended... >.>

Anyway! Check the OP for an updated layout that I made. Thoughts on it?

NO NO NO. Raz was the Field Marshal during FC2. I remember it clear as day. Eri was leading Blackheart at the time, Gunny was Colonel, etc.

~Kuhblam

Blackhawk570
01-12-2012, 07:46 PM
Here is a match of Raz playing in FC2. I don't know what this proves, but the date is June 29th, and from what I remember Raz was the final FM for this war, maybe I will find a link later.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo3.aspx?gamei d=583297223&player=Blackhawk570

Maxdoggy
01-12-2012, 07:58 PM
Yup, RaZ was still FM in FC2.

It was in FC3 that IX Dr Doom XI became Field Marshal for BLUE.

Mythonian
01-12-2012, 08:10 PM
Hmmm... Hold on.

Originally I was told that the third war of Forerunner Conflict started in September, 2008, and was dropped in February, 2009. However, others have said that FC3 lasted for over a year, apparently until August, 2010 (however, EriRi said FC3 didn't start until August, 2009)??

Can someone verify any of these dates? I assume that it was dropped/restarted multiple times, but if the community changes from Forerunner Conflict to FC: Origins, and then to FC: Reborn, it would be much easier to give it a different name than one giant "FC3"?

Originally, I wanted to label the wars by the eras they were in.

For example, FC: Reborn wars would be labeled as FC1, FC2, FC3, FC:R1, FC:R2, FC:Rev1, FC:Rev2, FC:Rev3, etc. That is, for example, the system I use to label gametypes and maps. All maps for the upcoming war are labeled with "FC:Rev3" in front of them.

Or would that be blasphemy for me to do that? xD

On a side issue, the following dates are uncertain. I do not know the exact date for them, so I am just listing the month and year. If you know the exact date, please let me know!

March, 2009: Forerunner Conflict becomes a gaming community.
April, 2009: Community changes from Forerunner Conflict to Forerunner Conflict: Origins.
June, 2009: Forerunner Conflict: Origins undergoes a great depression.
July, 2009: Raz Vicious returns to restart Forerunner Conflict. Community changes from Forerunner Conflict: Origins to Forerunner Conflict: Reborn. Use of EriRi 1138's system of Royal Enforcer Deployment Division (REDD) and Brotherhood Legion of United Exiles (BLUE) instead of Red and Blue begins. EriRi 1138 is appointed Field Marshal of REDD Army.

There are some other uncertain dates, but those are currently under debate... xD

Acid
01-12-2012, 09:24 PM
Red Phoenix vs Blue Phoenix. I remember that in FC2.

The amazing Acid joined right before FC2 started. You should add that. As for the date, I'm not totally sure. I do remember my join date being like the 7/7/7 or 8/8/8. Which ever in FC2 started. I remember Raz and few others put me through Boot Camp on Foundry. He killed us at the end with a Wraith saying "Welcome to FC."

RENGADE 0F FUNK
01-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Blarg.

MedeDust
01-12-2012, 10:26 PM
^You are my hero!

EriRi 1138
01-13-2012, 02:34 AM
Myth I never mentioned dates in accordance with War starts and stops. Any dates I used in the PM I sent to you were referenced from THIS Timeline lol. The only date I'm 100% confident about is my enlistment.

As far as Raz being FM during FC2, apparently I'm not a reliable source. The thing is, Raz had been Red's leader at that point almost interrupted since I'd joined, so I don't remember when it stopped, however I am 100% confident that my story about Emmett and I is completely true, as well as me Co-FMing with WSxAngel. Those parts are true, the dates must be wrong. I trust Kuhblam.

VerbotenDonkey
01-13-2012, 02:37 AM
I trust Kuhblam.

And therein lies your ultimate flaw.

=P

Mythonian
01-13-2012, 09:31 AM
So, if those events did not happen during FC1/FC2, did they happen during FC3, or some other time altogether? I'd rather not remove 9 things in order to fix 1 thing until I know what to do with the 9 things... xD

EriRi 1138
01-13-2012, 10:18 AM
I'm saying wait until more people can confirm what is already there is either true or false.

PhoenixPrime
01-13-2012, 11:22 AM
I think the whole thing with Eri and I being Field Marshals was such a random and chaotic appointment that we purposefully blotted it out from our memories.

From what I recall, Emmet named us both as Field Marshals when he left. I believe an army vote had named Eri as Field Marshal, but we did not particularly want to cause a big split in the army's opinion, so we went with Emmet's wishes. Upon Raz's return, Eri did not want to be an officer OVER Raz, so he stepped down. In my youth, I was an ambitious prick, and so I refused to step down until Raz and I had a long discussion. I stepped down and let Raz handle the army from that point. I think Raz and I were co-FM's for only two weeks, probably less. Eri and I were co-FM's for months, because we were changing over the army's organization from squads to battalions, since we wanted a self-sustained model instead of having to micro-manage everyone (as was the habit for Field Marshal's at the time) We created a few battalions (Unforgiven, Black Heart, and Phoenix, I believe. There may be more. I led Phoenix until someone suitable came along, Eri led Black Heart, and I honestly can't remember who led Unforgiven.)

I was a Field Marshal at some point in a losing war in Halo 3, and so I was Field Marshal when the war ended in a loss, I think. I believe the final battle in that war was Last Resort. (Someone confirm.)

You need to add that in the final Waterworks battle of Halo 2, Eri and I both said we would be the last ones left in this community, no matter what. Good quotation, considering both of our records.

In October, 2006 I switched to Blue Army. I did not switch back until the end of RVBR. The wars ended with me being a 4-Star General in Blue. One Diamond was the 5-Star at the conclusion of that war. (I think we was the first Field Marshal of Blue in H3 too. Confirmation?)

The H3 wars definitely started in the first Sunday of January in 2008.

HellSpawn 101
01-13-2012, 11:33 AM
PHX/Zulu return dominated the wars made one stop to lol

EriRi 1138
01-13-2012, 11:49 AM
I think the whole thing with Eri and I being Field Marshals was such a random and chaotic appointment that we purposefully blotted it out from our memories.

From what I recall, Emmet named us both as Field Marshals when he left. I believe an army vote had named Eri as Field Marshal, but we did not particularly want to cause a big split in the army's opinion, so we went with Emmet's wishes. Upon Raz's return, Eri did not want to be an officer OVER Raz, so he stepped down. In my youth, I was an ambitious prick, and so I refused to step down until Raz and I had a long discussion. I stepped down and let Raz handle the army from that point. I think Raz and I were co-FM's for only two weeks, probably less. Eri and I were co-FM's for months, because we were changing over the army's organization from squads to battalions, since we wanted a self-sustained model instead of having to micro-manage everyone (as was the habit for Field Marshal's at the time) We created a few battalions (Unforgiven, Black Heart, and Phoenix, I believe. There may be more. I led Phoenix until someone suitable came along, Eri led Black Heart, and I honestly can't remember who led Unforgiven.)

I was a Field Marshal at some point in a losing war in Halo 3, and so I was Field Marshal when the war ended in a loss, I think. I believe the final battle in that war was Last Resort. (Someone confirm.)

You need to add that in the final Waterworks battle of Halo 2, Eri and I both said we would be the last ones left in this community, no matter what. Good quotation, considering both of our records.

In October, 2006 I switched to Blue Army. I did not switch back until the end of RVBR. The wars ended with me being a 4-Star General in Blue. One Diamond was the 5-Star at the conclusion of that war. (I think we was the first Field Marshal of Blue in H3 too. Confirmation?)

This.

Mythonian
01-13-2012, 12:00 PM

While you and Eri were joint FMs, do you remember anything about that war? Did Red win or lose? Did Raz take over in the middle of a war, or was it during peacetime? Do you know who the opposing FM was? Hopefully we'll be able to reason out when this happened...

For the RvBR war you mentioned, where One Diamond was 5-Star General, would that be the one that ended in March, 2007 with a Blue victory, or the one that ended on May 13, 2007 (which I was told was the last RvBR battle)? Do you remember which army won that won?

If One Diamond was the first Blue FM in Halo 3, was he replaced by Coolio partially through the FC1 or something? I was told that FC1 was a Blue win with Coolio as FM. Do you know approximately when he was replaced?

RENGADE 0F FUNK
01-13-2012, 12:40 PM
While you and Eri were joint FMs, do you remember anything about that war? Did Red win or lose? Did Raz take over in the middle of a war, or was it during peacetime? Do you know who the opposing FM was? Hopefully we'll be able to reason out when this happened...

For the RvBR war you mentioned, where One Diamond was 5-Star General, would that be the one that ended in March, 2007 with a Blue victory, or the one that ended on May 13, 2007 (which I was told was the last RvBR battle)? Do you remember which army won that won?

If One Diamond was the first Blue FM in Halo 3, was he replaced by Coolio partially through the FC1 or something? I was told that FC1 was a Blue win with Coolio as FM. Do you know approximately when he was replaced?

I can confirm Killer Gunny (REDD) and One Diamond (Blue) were both FM's at the same time in FC2 at some point if that helps

Also, SpartanBH recently opened these to public viewing if anything here helps

http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?act=idx

Mythonian
01-13-2012, 01:00 PM
I can confirm Killer Gunny (REDD) and One Diamond (Blue) were both FM's at the same time in FC2 at some point if that helps

Also, SpartanBH recently opened these to public viewing if anything here helps

http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?act=idx

Sweet. Last time I looked at that site I couldn't view anything.

Well, I'm going to be having fun for the next few hours.

So far, after maybe 5 minutes, I've got:

Sep. 4, 2007: Community name switched to Forerunner Conflict. (Raz mentions "Red vs Blue Redemption before it though, not sure what that was at the moment). Link (http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=6246) . This was also when we switched from 5-Star Generals to Field Marshals and such, and when we formally introduced "CO" and "XO" positions.
Sep. 13, 2007: First Field Marshals of Halo 3 are announced. Blackdragonn for Blue and Raz for Red. Link (http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=6366) .

I'll see what else I can find in this treasure trove...

RENGADE 0F FUNK
01-13-2012, 01:06 PM
Sweet. Last time I looked at that site I couldn't view anything.

Well, I'm going to be having fun for the next few hours.

So far, after maybe 5 minutes, I've got:

Sep. 4, 2007: Community name switched to Forerunner Conflict. (Raz mentions "Red vs Blue Redemption before it though, not sure what that was at the moment). Link (http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=6246) . This was also when we switched from 5-Star Generals to Field Marshals and such, and when we formally introduced "CO" and "XO" positions.
Sep. 13, 2007: First Field Marshals of Halo 3 are announced. Blackdragonn for Blue and Raz for Red. Link (http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=6366) .

I'll see what else I can find in this treasure trove...

1/13/12: Rengade 0f Funk Deeply helps mythonian with timeline ;)

VerbotenDonkey
01-13-2012, 01:10 PM
Now we just have to remember to update this every time a major event comes our way xD I like recording our history, props to you guys for starting this.

PhoenixPrime
01-13-2012, 02:37 PM
Blackdragonn for Blue and Raz for Red. Link.

BlackDragon never made it as an FM. He became innactive before we officially initiated the ranks. Black Dragon never saw an FC battlefield.

One Diamond was the Blue Five-Star for two wars I think, both the one that ended in March '07 and May '07. During that time, I received my first officer position, Colonel, and then was immediately promoted to 4-Star after my performance on a thursday night battle, in which I got over 100 kills with two different sniper rifles on Headlong.

I was a low officer when FC began, but was promoted into High Command around March '08, possibly April '08. (I had transferred from Blue, so they were reluctant at first to give me a high rank. It wasn't until I showed initiative for the advanced boot camps that they began to give me promotions. Eri was a Captain at that time, and every time he was promoted after that, I was given his previous rank. It was a pattern back then.

As for the war that Eri and I co-Field Marshal'd, I believe it was put on hiatus for about three weeks, during that time Eri and I rebuilt the army unit system and even housed an in-army tournament between the newly formed battalions. I do believe Blackheart won that tournament, which would mark its first tested victory. When KillerGunny was Field Marshal, I do believe it was during that same war, or perhaps before the start of the next war.

It's all a mess. I need more specific questions to jog my memory.

The war that Red lost and its capital was Last Resort, I was Field Marshal all by myself.

Can anyone confirm these?

ALSO: Here is Emmett12's first introduction to the RVBR wars. He was the original Blue leader in the first wars... ever. He put Raz through his first boot camp, and this is the same Emmett12 that was later a Red Field Marshal.

Here is a result topic for the first fight in RVBR War #2, I believe.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=3576

Here is a stats page for that battle

http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=3582

Another Battle Results

http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=3582

The Imposter Redleader making his introduction topic. I will try and search for mine, but it may be futile.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=3200

Another Stats.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=3928

Results Topic for 2/18/'07
http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=3930

Proof that even in the old days we had arguments

http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=3896

Sean Shady's introduction topic. He was a major contributor throughout H3, and some in H2.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=4734

One of the greatest battles in the war sim's history... ever.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=5204

The last battle in H2. Notice the SWAT gametype.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo2.aspx?gamei d=704834189&player=MicroJupiter
http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=5499

A topic I created near the end of H2. Note the people who posted in that topic are probably even more foundational in these wars than I am, or Eri, or anyone else on this forum. Malki was a legend, and fletcher was one of the best recruiters around.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=5451

Verboten Donkey's boot camp topic. How cute

http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=5412

Mythonian
01-13-2012, 03:04 PM
Okay.

Also, I was originally told that the final RvBR battle was May 13, 2007. However, I found this: Link (http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=5536) , which is for a battle on May 24, 2007. I cannot find any dates after that, so I'm assuming that the 24th was the correct end date.

PhoenixPrime
01-13-2012, 03:34 PM
The 24th date was not a full battle, since one army could not provide enough players. (Most were entering the H3 Beta at that time. The last battle was the SWAT gametype that I described above.

VerbotenDonkey
01-13-2012, 03:51 PM
My bootcamp topic xD Lol

PhoenixPrime
01-13-2012, 04:32 PM
Some major story topics from that time

Raz's Recruitment Story:
http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=3226

Snackman's famous RVBR Story pt 1

http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=1426

Mythonian
01-13-2012, 05:23 PM
BlackDragon never made it as an FM. He became innactive before we officially initiated the ranks. Black Dragon never saw an FC battlefield.

One Diamond was the Blue Five-Star for two wars I think, both the one that ended in March '07 and May '07. During that time, I received my first officer position, Colonel, and then was immediately promoted to 4-Star after my performance on a thursday night battle, in which I got over 100 kills with two different sniper rifles on Headlong.

I was a low officer when FC began, but was promoted into High Command around March '08, possibly April '08. (I had transferred from Blue, so they were reluctant at first to give me a high rank. It wasn't until I showed initiative for the advanced boot camps that they began to give me promotions. Eri was a Captain at that time, and every time he was promoted after that, I was given his previous rank. It was a pattern back then.

As for the war that Eri and I co-Field Marshal'd, I believe it was put on hiatus for about three weeks, during that time Eri and I rebuilt the army unit system and even housed an in-army tournament between the newly formed battalions. I do believe Blackheart won that tournament, which would mark its first tested victory. When KillerGunny was Field Marshal, I do believe it was during that same war, or perhaps before the start of the next war.

It's all a mess. I need more specific questions to jog my memory.

The war that Red lost and its capital was Last Resort, I was Field Marshal all by myself.

After it was put on hiatus for three weeks, did the war continue? Do you remember during what time KillerGunny was FM? Was it during the time of Forerunner Conflict: Origins, where the community underwent a "great depression"? Was it before it? After? Was Raz active at the time?

Those specific enough? xD

The last battle in H2. Notice the SWAT gametype.

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo2.aspx?gamei d=704834189&player=MicroJupiter
http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=5499

If that's the last H2 battle, then I can assume that Red won that last war? Who would be the 5-Star General at that time?

I was originally told:

August 14, 2006: At 5:55 PM EST, an epic battle held on Waterworks was played.

Is this the correct date? As far as I can tell, this wasn't during a war.

The earliest war I can find didn't start until Nov. 2, 2006. Was there another war that was started so quickly after the community was founded? Can anyone verify this with start/end dates for that war?

Mythonian
01-13-2012, 11:42 PM
Check OP for some updates.

I've got (hopefully) accurate information for most of the RvBR wars and such. If anyone knows of something that needs to be revised let me know.

{Also still would like information on the August 14, 2006 battle on Waterworks... It really seems out of place.}

Spartanbh
01-14-2012, 12:20 AM
Well that's definitely the correct date for the battle (I have the link somewhere). In the scale of things the battle itself wasn't of major importance, but it was just an EPIC. BATTLE. It kinda set the tone for the rest of the war when we realized how special the community was because we had fun, no matter who won or lost. Plus it was a battle fought with major leaders and people from each army (Me, Raz, tyranny, Cody, Blackdragon, Snackman, etc). It should just be on the timeline because of how awesome it was.

Mythonian
01-14-2012, 12:26 AM
Okay. Do you think it was during a war, or a random game during peacetime?

Also, could it possibly have been 2007 instead?

Anyway, I'll keep it listed.

Spartanbh
01-14-2012, 12:54 AM
It was definitely 2006 because I was on Red Army in 2006 and on Blue in 2007, plus we were in peacetime in August of 2007 because we were preparing for the Halo 3 war (Halo 3 released in late September, so we had A LOT of planning to do). It was definitely an official game during the war too, Red Army would end up winning Waterworks that night because that was the winning tie-breaker battle.

PhoenixPrime
01-14-2012, 12:55 AM
From what I heard when I first enlisted, it was a wartime battle. I enlisted between wars, so it appears to have been cut short. (We cut short a few wars back in RVBR due to rule changes or just the change of mood in the army.

Mythonian
01-14-2012, 01:01 AM
Okay, then there was apparently another war at that time.

From Spartan's post, it seems to have ended on that date. Does anyone know the date it started, approximately? Or who the FM was at that time?

EDIT:

Topic here (http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=50) where Spartan says they needed to prepare for the war to start soon (June 27, 2006).
Topic here (http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=141) where Blackdragonn declares an attack on Lockout (July 10, 2006).
Topic here (http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=282) where Raz says that Red has a significant advantage in the war, and to go ahead and start preparing for the next war (July 27, 2006).

So, I assume that it started sometime between the end of June and July 13th. Possibilities:

July 2, 2006 was a Sunday.
July 6, 2006 was a Thursday.
July 9, 2006 was a Sunday.
July 13, 2006 was a Thursday.

Do you guys have an idea which date it would be?

Andimion
01-14-2012, 01:49 AM
Though I played in battles before I joined FC via Loco. I joined and was bootcamped March 07... One Diamond was an ass hole.. Coolio was the best FM to walk this community.

PhoenixPrime
01-14-2012, 01:58 AM

That was before my time, sorry.

Blackhawk570
01-14-2012, 01:59 AM
Though I played in battles before I joined FC via Loco. I joined and was bootcamped March 07... One Diamond was an ass hole.. Coolio was the best FM to walk this community.
QFT

Spartanbh
01-14-2012, 02:24 AM
Okay, then there was apparently another war at that time.

From Spartan's post, it seems to have ended on that date. Does anyone know the date it started, approximately? Or who the FM was at that time?

EDIT:

Topic here (http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=50) where Spartan says they needed to prepare for the war to start soon (June 27, 2006).
Topic here (http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=141) where Blackdragonn declares an attack on Lockout (July 10, 2006).
Topic here (http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=282) where Raz says that Red has a significant advantage in the war, and to go ahead and start preparing for the next war (July 27, 2006).

So, I assume that it started sometime between the end of June and July 13th. Possibilities:

July 2, 2006 was a Sunday.
July 6, 2006 was a Thursday.
July 13, 2006 was a Thursday.

I can tell you that it wasn't July 2nd (we were still preparing)...if memory serves me correct, it MAY have been July 10th because when we first started RVBR, we decided to have battle days on Wednesdays AND Sundays. It was the middle of summer and we were all still in high school, so most of us had time for battle nights on Wednesdays. It wasn't until late 2006/early 2007 we changed it back to only Sunday nights I believe

Mythonian
01-14-2012, 11:24 AM
Though I played in battles before I joined FC via Loco. I joined and was bootcamped March 07... One Diamond was an ass hole.. Coolio was the best FM to walk this community. Did you have a different username/gamertag at that point?

I found the enlistment topics for that time: Red (http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=75&st=60), Blue (http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=72&st=135).

EDIT:

I can tell you that it wasn't July 2nd (we were still preparing)...if memory serves me correct, it MAY have been July 10th because when we first started RVBR, we decided to have battle days on Wednesdays AND Sundays. It was the middle of summer and we were all still in high school, so most of us had time for battle nights on Wednesdays. It wasn't until late 2006/early 2007 we changed it back to only Sunday nights I believe

Oh. I thought it was Thursday/Sunday.

Then the options are:

July 5, 2006 was a Wednesday.
July 12, 2006 was a Wednesday.

If you think the 10th was the first attack plans, then 12th would probably be the start.

Thanks, I'll update the Timeline.

Spartanbh
01-14-2012, 01:38 PM
Did you have a different username/gamertag at that point?

I found the enlistment topics for that time: Red (http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=75&st=60), Blue (http://z13.invisionfree.com/RvB_Retaliation/index.php?showtopic=72&st=135).

EDIT:

Oh. I thought it was Thursday/Sunday.

Then the options are:

July 5, 2006 was a Wednesday.
July 12, 2006 was a Wednesday.

If you think the 10th was the first attack plans, then 12th would probably be the start.

Thanks, I'll update the Timeline.

Yeah I'm sorry you're right about the 12th, thats what I mean I just wasn't paying attention lol. Most likely it was July 12th

EriRi 1138
01-14-2012, 03:34 PM
Funfact: The current tally of Red vs Blue victories is 4-4! (at least according to this timeline)

silversleek
01-14-2012, 03:43 PM
Funfact: The current tally of Red vs Blue victories is 4-4! (at least according to this timeline)

o rlly? well, blue will have to break that tie then.

Mythonian
01-14-2012, 03:51 PM

Well, I'm pretty sure I'm missing one of the RvBR wars, because in a couple threads they talk as if there was another, but I can't find the dates for it.

Also, the time from September 2008 until December 2009, I don't know hardly anything.

So if you know anything about the above, that'd be appreciated.

Yehsus
01-15-2012, 05:57 PM
As a History major, I love this idea!

However I have noticed some dates that might be incorrect. I went back and looked up my first battle and bootcamp, which are listed here.

First Battle

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo2.aspx?gamei d=610340863&player=OcR%20Yehsus

Bootcamp
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStatsHalo2.aspx?gamei d=603616755&player=OcR%20Yehsus

I believe I enlisted and played in the final battle of the first RvB war. I vividly remember participating in Redleader's bootcamp as well, because Raz made some wisecrack about his GT and enlisting in Red Army.

However I best remember the FC events, as I played a greater role in administrating them. Some basic outlines....

FC1 Blue victory. Very special because Blue had not won a battle night until Redd advanced towards their capital, and we managed to defend it twice, then sweep Redd all the way towards their capital of Last Resort. REDD went through a variety of FM's that war, Redleader was the final one.

FC2 Red victory. Raz returns, as well as a few other vets and Red crushed Blue.

FC3 Blue victory, beginning of the "stacked squads". I created Aeneas late FC1 and it sporadically participated in FC2 for Blue Army to counter Redd's AG, as it always crushed us. Coolio retires.

FC4 Never ending war. Seriously, this started and stopped so many times due to issues such as LMGs and super squads. I'd honestly consider this the dark age of FC, I was not around due to College.

I'll confirm the dates later this week when I'm bored at work.

Mythonian
01-15-2012, 06:47 PM
If you joined at that date, then it seems to be the second RvB war, actually.

It might even have been the third. One thread that I read by Raz was dated late October, 2006, and he said that they need to get the "third war going" or something to that effect. After the battles I'll find the thread.

Once you confirm dates, that would be awesome, especially for FC3 and FC4. Currently I know very little about them.

PhoenixPrime
01-15-2012, 08:33 PM
I joined just before the third war I believe. I do remember there being buzz about it at the time. Dates are fuzzy at this point.

Yehsus is right, I was the final Red Field Marshal of FC1. I took the position two weeks before the end of that war, roughly.

purple gamer 17
08-07-2012, 12:57 AM
Wow I really did miss out on this amazing experience. It makes me kind of happy to be part but it makes me sad that I didn't find this sooner.
If it wasn't for 343i I would have never found you guys,
but for all seriousness, you should update it for the more current events in the Reach war.

SuRroundeD By 1
08-07-2012, 01:10 AM
Haha, I can't believe FC already has 'lost' history.

No offense, I'm sure it's hard to find threads about wars that happened years ago but still haha, I can't help but find it funny sorry.

Acid
08-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Way to rez this thread from the dead. -_-

Nicholas Sapien
08-07-2012, 12:25 PM
lol

Gargoyle
08-07-2012, 01:46 PM

Spartanbh
08-07-2012, 02:47 PM
Actually this timeline could be updated a little =P

Choca Cola
08-07-2012, 03:36 PM
^ this, battles have gone on since then and an update would be nice.

Records for this war:

Battle 1: REDD wins Pulse and BLUE takes Viery Plaza.

Battle 2: REDD sweep of Titan Park and Midtown.

Battle 3: REDD sweep of Pulse and Delta Facility.

Battle 4: REDD sweep of Titan Park and The Pit.

Battle 5: Undetermined.

bazongaman502
08-07-2012, 04:22 PM
^ this, battles have gone on since then and an update would be nice.

Records for this war:

Battle 1: REDD wins Pulse and BLUE takes Viery Plaza.

Battle 2: REDD sweep of Titan Park and Midtown.

Battle 3: REDD sweep of Pulse and Delta Facility.

Battle 4: REDD sweep of Titan Park and The Pit.

Battle 5: Undetermined.

I dont think an everything that happens durring a war should be placed in the timeline. Atleast not untill an Army moves in on the attack for a Capitol

Nicholas Sapien
08-07-2012, 04:40 PM
I dont think an everything that happens durring a war should be placed in the timeline. Atleast not untill an Army moves in on the attack for a Capitol

Spartanbh
08-07-2012, 04:42 PM
Timeline is meant for major events that have happened through FC. Only things that should be added are the most recent promotions and retirements of people in Forerunner, Precursor, and Field Marshall positions (Ghosthammer, Eri, Anarchy, Unlucky, Myth, etc)

Choca Cola
08-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Well one event that could make it would be Funk leaving.

Yehsus
08-07-2012, 05:26 PM
If we made note everytime one of the vets left and came back....well I don't have a proper analogy in mind but it's alot.

Gargoyle
08-07-2012, 06:38 PM
lol, we already have a lot of retires/comebacks.

Good refresher of some good times. Still wish I was here for H2 though.

Choca Cola
08-07-2012, 08:50 PM
RaZ alone would fill up half the Timeline. =P

Deathhawk
08-08-2012, 11:28 AM
I'd like to note to you guys that the number of wars won by each army is about tied.

Blue: 5 Victories
Red: 5 Victories (6 actually, in FC3 Red won the High Command battle to end it. We did the HC battle because we wanted a finish, not to have it be a draw)

There has also been one draw.

Going in this order: r-d-b-r-b-r-(r)-r-b-b-b-r
RvBr1: Red
RvBr2: Draw
RvBr3: Blue
RvBr4: RED
FC1: Blue
FC2: Red
FC3: Draw/Red
FCR1: Blue
FCR2: Blue
FCR3: Blue
FCR4: Red

Nicholas Sapien
08-08-2012, 11:33 AM
I'd like to note to you guys that the number of wars won by each army is about tied.

Blue: 5 Victories
Red: 5 Victories (6 actually, in FC3 Red won the High Command battle to end it. We did the HC battle because we wanted a finish, not to have it be a draw)

There has also been one draw.

We did the HC battle cause both sides cheated

Deathhawk
08-08-2012, 11:37 AM
We did the HC battle cause both sides cheated
Yeah it was so out of control that we needed to have an end to it. Instead of just killing it off we wanted to have SOME winner for the past few months rather than feel like we accomplished nothing.

FC3/FC4 was the worst time in FC by far

Nicholas Sapien
08-08-2012, 11:42 AM
Yeah it was so out of control that we needed to have an end to it. Instead of just killing it off we wanted to have SOME winner for the past few months rather than feel like we accomplished nothing.

FC3/FC4 was the worst time in FC by far

The solution was for both sides to attack the other's capital(Capital vs. Capital)
REDD Cheated when (Dogmaticanman idk if it was him) found hidden Spartan lasers on the Red side of sandtrap.
BLUE Cheated by bringing in a permabanned member

both parties at fault we decided HC battles would be the final battle on Vahalla agreed by both High Commands

I think this should go down in history

Deathhawk
08-08-2012, 12:03 PM
I think this should go down in history

Agreed. That wasn't the only cheating going on either, both sides were stacking as well as using unregistered players that were recruited on Sundays and not put through a boot camp. "LMG's" (Some of which were legitimately acceptable, just douchey

IrelandWolf
10-23-2012, 07:04 PM
Feel free to throw me and Surrounded by 1 in somewhere. Army of two needs some recognition. ;)

KazuhLLL
04-14-2013, 11:39 AM
(Bump.)

Now we just have to remember to update this every time a major event comes our way xD I like recording our history, props to you guys for starting this.
LOL.

Really, though. Anyone care to shed some light on the final months of the Reach wars? And then we can start filling in stuff about the first H4 war while it's all fresh in our minds?

Also, the timeline needs more KazuhLLL on it. Perhaps as one of the first Army Moderator Volunteers? ;)

JamiDJ
04-15-2013, 05:08 PM
i 2nd that! :D

Nicholas Sapien
04-15-2013, 05:32 PM
Closed for being a super bump

:p

Nicholas Sapien
05-29-2013, 08:11 PM
*cough* bump *cough*

Anarchy
05-29-2013, 08:13 PM
I had FM in May, not July, kthx.

*Competes with Unlucky*

Harry
05-29-2013, 08:18 PM
inb4 FC History Logger Group gets created

Zeta Crossfire
06-06-2013, 02:52 PM
This was a great read, any chance this might get updated in the future?

purple gamer 17
06-06-2013, 02:57 PM
I don't know the real rules but from what I see it gets updated at the end of each game possibly?