PDA

View Full Version : Vet Ribbon

RENGADE 0F FUNK
01-12-2012, 12:23 PM
Now I know we have that Purple heart ribbon that says we retired as a veteran.

But does anyone think It'd be cool if we scrapped that and made 2 separate ribbons stating which army one retired from?

MedeDust
01-12-2012, 12:40 PM
No I don't think it would be cool. I think you're trying to hard. Like on Battlefield.

bazongaman502
01-12-2012, 12:48 PM
i dont think thats a bad idea, that way people know who you were loyal to... but to get it, you should have either:

- Most of your Wars with that Army
- Been part of that Army (no duh)
- Been a part of FC for over 2 years (or higher)

those are the requirements that could work for that in my opinion

Juggernaut9473
01-18-2012, 08:18 PM
either that or you could make an (Army) Vet ribbon, one for red and one for blue, say with like 1-2 years of service to that side

Yehsus
01-18-2012, 08:21 PM
Personally, I dont need a ribbon to remind me I'm a vet. No need to pump my tires.

It simply creates more of a class-gap within the community. No need for it, or the drama it could create.

silversleek
01-18-2012, 09:16 PM
Personally, I dont need a ribbon to remind me I'm a vet. No need to pump my tires.

It simply creates more of a class-gap within the community. No need for it, or the drama it could create.

+1 respect/

VerbotenDonkey
01-18-2012, 09:17 PM
It's like combining the Veteran Ribbon and Army Victory Ribbon in a sense. Not really needed =/

EriRi 1138
01-18-2012, 10:31 PM
Yeah I was gonna say...don't we already have one of these?

Salvanous
01-19-2012, 04:43 AM
First off, we already have one so to remake one would require some work and essentially you are basically asking to make the vet ribbon designated for a specific army. If someone was a completely OCD collector then they would retire only to go out of retirement to get the new ribbon. But really the big issue is that it would be an army specific ribbon, really I think we have enough of those and the ribbon we have now seems to be more community based rather than army based. I know we are a community over an army but it would probably be in the best interest to make sure we don't confuse people with that too much.

RetRdidMunkie
01-19-2012, 01:48 PM
Forget that, I want a medal for being dougs dad.