PDA

View Full Version : FC: Roleplay Vote!

VerbotenDonkey
01-14-2012, 02:22 AM
Alright so myself and Eri were creating the starter Map for the Forerunner Conflict Roleplay and Eri brought up a solid point. Would it be better to have a Spartan vs Elite Roleplay or a Spartan vs Spartan Roleplay? Elite vs. Spartan would bring it a broader spectrum of forging aesthetic, Covenant obviously have different build design. We could finalize the background later, whether it be a straight Spartan/Elite or perhaps a REDD Unit located the newly transferred BLUE Arbiter and wants to capture them. Or would you prefer a REDD and BLUE roleplay or just a Spartan team vs Spartan team. That will be finalized later, but which would everyone prefer. Spartan vs Elites, or Spartan vs Spartan?

Leave any comments or questions below.

Bodaciousbaconn
01-14-2012, 02:43 AM
Hmmm.... Seeing as how this is the first time we're doing this, I'd say keep it simple for everything involved. (Background info, etc.) So I Vote Spartan/Spartan.

EriRi 1138
01-14-2012, 03:10 AM
Wort Wort Wort all the way.

bazongaman502
01-14-2012, 03:56 AM
Wort Wort Wort all the way.

i can agree to that, but...

Just have it as Spartan vs Spartan since this community is Spartan vs Spartan... it would allow people to roleplay as themselfs rather then oneside being themselfs while the other has to make shit up

EriRi 1138
01-14-2012, 05:56 AM
Or, alternatively, since we ALWAYS use Spartan vs Spartan, give people the opportunity to branch out for once.

Bodaciousbaconn
01-14-2012, 12:12 PM
Well, it's a pretty famous quote around here: "We don't like change." I love change, but only quarters. But seriously, just let the community decide.

silversleek
01-14-2012, 12:39 PM
use canadian change, then you can get 1 and 2$ coins. beats out quarters.

Bodaciousbaconn
01-14-2012, 01:04 PM
They don't call me the Fake Canadian for nothing.

Nocte
01-14-2012, 01:04 PM
Alright so myself and Eri were creating the starter Map for the Forerunner Conflict Roleplay and Eri brought up a solid point. Would it be better to have a Spartan vs Elite Roleplay or a Spartan vs Spartan Roleplay? Elite vs. Spartan would bring it a broader spectrum of forging aesthetic, Covenant obviously have different build design. We could finalize the background later, whether it be a straight Spartan/Elite or perhaps a REDD Unit located the newly transferred BLUE Arbiter and wants to capture them. Or would you prefer a REDD and BLUE roleplay or just a Spartan team vs Spartan team. That will be finalized later, but which would everyone prefer. Spartan vs Elites, or Spartan vs Spartan?

Leave any comments or questions below.

You bastards would start forging an hour after I went to bed.....

Anyways I say Spartan vs. Spartan, but still allow Elites to come into it. Like we can somehow bring them in with a story and such. The reason being is that we have the two sides R.E.D.D. and B.L.U.E. and neither side is ultimately dominated by Elites.

To Eri the next you go forging for it invite me. I really want to help with this!

silversleek
01-14-2012, 01:10 PM
i know eagle, i was trying to get into a party with donkey forever, it was almost 11:15 when i got off and he was still on battlefield. i didn't think he meant it so literally when he said "tonight"

Bodaciousbaconn
01-14-2012, 02:37 PM
Donkey's tonight is 2 o'clock in the morning.

VerbotenDonkey
01-14-2012, 10:34 PM
I'm so sorry guys! If it's any remedy, I did look through my friends list to see if you guys were online! REDD had a Skirmish at 8, then I ran one of PanicPhan's guys through bootcamp so he could play Sunday, and then Verboten Viper/Badger both asked me to play Battlefield and since I was going back to College, I wanted to play with them since I wouldn't be seeing them for awhile. >.< By the time it was over, it was midnight.

ANYWAY, it looks like Spartan vs Spartan wins. I'm guessing REDD vs BLUE is the theme we're looking for? I'm sorry Eri, i really did like the layout for the Elite base, I'll save it for later incase we start up a Spartan vs Elite roleplay as well! But for now, I'll switch the bases back to Imperial and Rebel looking ones. I really like the layout we have! I'll keep the Map in my fileshare so you guys can use it if someone can take initiative and start this Event up!

Also, I am polishing up the Roleplay Map now, so if anyone is online and wants to help/start Roleplay, we will!

DeadSinn666
02-27-2012, 10:20 PM
Sounds like a pretty solid idea so i'm in, just let me know when you get it ready.

VerbotenDonkey
02-27-2012, 10:29 PM
Sounds like a pretty solid idea so i'm in, just let me know when you get it ready.

If you are interested, there are prerequisites. Please check out the rest of the LARP subforum in the Forerunner Conflict Lore section and sign up if you are!

Juggernaut9473
02-27-2012, 11:10 PM
i might try to join in on his once my school schedule clears up

DeadSinn666
02-27-2012, 11:13 PM
Prereq's as in the bio and sign up sheet? Also what ranks are used. And do we have to use our actual FC characters or do we make our own? Sorry if i'm being a pain in the ass, I just like to be clear on things.

VerbotenDonkey
02-27-2012, 11:17 PM
Prereq's as in the bio and sign up sheet? Also what ranks are used. And do we have to use our actual FC characters or do we make our own? Sorry if i'm being a pain in the ass, I just like to be clear on things.

Two paragraph minimum about a character you'd like to create for our FC LARP. Although it is played within the FC universe, this does not have to be directly your character if you have one for FC as this isn't following anyone involved in FC. Infact, this RP is not even on Reach. Ranks are up to Silver or IrelandWolf, who are leading the BLUE Faction for the LARP. And yes, two paragraph biography and signing up on the sheet are the prerequisites. Also, reading up on the FC LARP Updates, what the LARP is, etc would help you out.

Gargoyle
02-27-2012, 11:44 PM
I stil think we should have regular REDD vs BLUE Spartans but with a few Elites on each team. Cap of two? Dips on one on REDD.