PDA

View Full Version : FC video intro

bazongaman502
01-17-2012, 03:52 PM
So it seems ill be recording 1 of our game night videos per week... maybe 2 videos, never know :)

so here is the intro... what do you think? i might change it in the future... yes, i know its REDD, but for some reason it wouldnt allow me to use BLUE :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93-M16KdTGc&feature=youtu.be

Blackhawk570
01-17-2012, 03:55 PM
The animation is cool but there should be a background instead of just a plain black one

bazongaman502
01-17-2012, 04:00 PM
yeah, but for stupi2 reason Cinema 4D is acting up... so im gonna restart my computer and see if that fixes it... i might try to make a different one today (if it will let me)

Blackhawk570
01-17-2012, 04:05 PM
Yeah and maybe add some cool lighting effects just to jazz it up so it doesn't look plain

d3ad1te
01-17-2012, 04:07 PM
Are those plungers!

JK nice work!

bazongaman502
01-17-2012, 04:22 PM
Are those plungers!

STFU lol

Yeah and maybe add some cool lighting effects just to jazz it up so it doesn't look plain

I would but i dont have After Effects :/

Mythonian
01-17-2012, 04:47 PM
Personally, the "Sign up" seems a bit out of place... Feels like it would be better suited for an outro rather than an intro.

bazongaman502
01-17-2012, 05:05 PM
Personally, the "Sign up" seems a bit out of place... Feels like it would be better suited for an outro rather than an intro.

i was thinking that as well, however i just made a new one from complete scratch, but it says "Enlist Today"... if you dont think that should be there, thats fine :)

VerbotenDonkey
01-17-2012, 05:15 PM
I think it's a really neat idea, but plungers? xD Lol I don't know, doesn't seem to fit in with our theme. Neat though, keep working at multimedia, you seem pretty good at it!

bazongaman502
01-17-2012, 05:44 PM
give me a theme then... i finnished the second idea, but im kinda iffy about it...

give me a theme that i can work with, hell, even if it means using a templete ill do it lol (saves me time) :)

VerbotenDonkey
01-17-2012, 05:46 PM
Lmao I have absolutely 0 skill with multimedia, so I can't exactly bring out some fresh templates, but I don't know, lightning, flashes, hell if you can bring in some outlines of guns at least? Not exactly sure how it even happens, so I don't know what can be placed in your animations, but plungers just doesn't really fit xD

bazongaman502
01-17-2012, 06:04 PM
only guns that i can use are from templetes... i dont have photoshop to make outlines on halo guns... only guns you can find are CoD guns

Also i cant do lightning since i dont have After Effects :/

bazongaman502
01-17-2012, 06:30 PM
im actually gonna try to model 2 Halo helmets 1 BLUE and 1 REDD and have they facing each other with Forerunner Conflict in the middle... what do you think?

SuRroundeD By 1
01-17-2012, 08:37 PM
im actually gonna try to model 2 Halo helmets 1 BLUE and 1 REDD and have they facing each other with Forerunner Conflict in the middle... what do you think?

I like this idea here.

Instead of sign up, I feel we should make an FC catch phrase and stick it in there. Or just stick Forerunner Conflict on the front and continue with the video, and not to make it tough on you, but who thinks there should be a small action clip before the actual video starts.

For example, the words FC appear, and before the video starts (so sort of an intro) we have a few scenes of some crazy action going on.

I think I'm getting in over my head, but I just thought that would be cool, not to make your life too difficult.

VerbotenDonkey
01-17-2012, 08:38 PM
To continue onto Surrounded's idea, it should be like a Squad crouched around a corner and then the CO just blurts out "GOGOGO!" and then hell breaks loose and they rush around the corner, guns blazing.

SuRroundeD By 1
01-17-2012, 08:57 PM
To continue onto Surrounded's idea, it should be like a Squad crouched around a corner and then the CO just blurts out "GOGOGO!" and then hell breaks loose and they rush around the corner, guns blazing.

Then two falcons swoop down into the scene and start lighting up the enemy positions when one gets shot with a rocket launcher and explodes, then pan to another area where tanks are rolling down a city street (or hemorrhage) and just start blowing everything up (cue fusion coils =D). This all followed by a single soldier standing on a cliff staring down at the battle unfolding in front of him, then the camera pans so close to him that you don't see his body move, but you see his face turn halfway towards the camera, then the scene fades out and in big, bold shining letters: FORERUNNER CONFLICT [words fade out, new words fade in] JOIN THE FIGHT TODAY [and under that in smaller letters, but still large enough to see] fcwars.net.

Then the video begins!

VerbotenDonkey
01-17-2012, 09:00 PM
Sounds epic.

Oooh Deadiiiite!

bazongaman502
01-17-2012, 09:06 PM
..... this took me 2 hours to do... and what you guys are asking for would take much longer, im already telling Cinema 4D to go fuck itself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWzLlEJtG2I&feature=youtu.be

Myth liked this and were gonna stick to it... ill fix it up and make it a little better in the future but not now lol

d3ad1te
01-17-2012, 09:20 PM
Then two falcons swoop down into the scene and start lighting up the enemy positions when one gets shot with a rocket launcher and explodes, then pan to another area where tanks are rolling down a city street (or hemorrhage) and just start blowing everything up (cue fusion coils =D). This all followed by a single soldier standing on a cliff staring down at the battle unfolding in front of him, then the camera pans so close to him that you don't see his body move, but you see his face turn halfway towards the camera, then the scene fades out and in big, bold shining letters: FORERUNNER CONFLICT [words fade out, new words fade in] JOIN THE FIGHT TODAY [and under that in smaller letters, but still large enough to see] fcwars.net.

Then the video begins!

I like it!

And I like the new intro.

VerbotenDonkey
01-17-2012, 09:41 PM
I like it!

And I like the new intro.

Well lets film it!

SuRroundeD By 1
01-17-2012, 09:44 PM
I know you said that we were sticking with the spartan helmet one, but Ima just add to my post here anyway. The song that would have been used is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMbXnSwAQWQ

Amazing song, although you would have to cut it down to the best parts to fit the intro.

bazongaman502
01-17-2012, 09:48 PM
I know you said that we were sticking with the spartan helmet one, but Ima just add to my post here anyway. The song that would have been used is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMbXnSwAQWQ

Amazing song, although you would have to cut it down to the best parts to fit the intro.

thats something you would play for what Donkey wants to do... to which to me isnt in any way a video intro, its a movie... intros are between 1second to 10seconds, sometimes longer if your applying more titles to it... all this intro is for is saying "Hey this is Forerunner Conflict, watch the video" and thats it lol

you guys can do what you want, but please dont do it here in this post

bazongaman502
01-17-2012, 09:54 PM
also this is an intro for the videos i do for FC... not everyone has to use it

Maxdoggy
01-17-2012, 10:18 PM
I'm likin' the new intro, broseph!

Nice job!!

bazongaman502
01-18-2012, 06:34 PM
I'm likin' the new intro, broseph!

Nice job!!