PDA

View Full Version : FC Amazing series

Yehsus
01-18-2012, 08:16 PM
Ello' mate. 8 months ago I wanted to start up a new video recruitment program by advertising FC the way the NBA advertises its playoffs (Editors note: I FUCKING HATE BASKETBALL) with clips of "amazing" plays. They are short, 30 seconds long and hardly any editing involved since its just gameplay. Anyways, I want to start taking clips of the week that are submitted by the FC community and make them into segments such as this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EBP3UEyVL0&feature=plcp&context=C32476c2UDOEgsToP DskLf6YRaKtpARs-f9QzZ3sdt

At the time I did not have any FC clips with me, so I used an old clip of Loco and myself locking down and holding Spire tower during Invasion, mainly because it was detrimental to our team winning the game, but also we did it against overwhelming odds. At one point we took down a banshee with DMRs, a plasma burst, and a lucky grenade.

So I'll be looking for clips that have that effect, that tell a sort of story and represent how the full game went. Any clips would do, they dont have to be in FC's top 10.

PM me or hit me up on XBL if you have any you would to throw my way.

Mythonian
01-18-2012, 08:24 PM
By the way, it's fcwars.net, not .org. lol

Yehsus
01-18-2012, 08:29 PM

Lol I know, our domain has changed around alot throughout the years. I'm getting senile.

d3ad1te
01-18-2012, 09:05 PM

Dun that one before...

Ex Zen Mute
01-18-2012, 11:20 PM
Just play with me.
I get some good plays.

=D