PDA

View Full Version : Active Members?

Pianotamer
01-23-2012, 01:26 AM
Trying to decide what army to join, just wondering who all is active. I play to hang out with people, so just wanted to see who's still playing on REDD and BLUE, is there an Active Roster or something similar? Or do I have to man up and skim the member list? xD

VerbotenDonkey
01-23-2012, 01:27 AM
Considering we're at like 100 active members total ... yeah >__>

Silko
01-23-2012, 01:30 AM
Pick blue because we are awesome. Don't pick that silly Red army.

Pianotamer
01-23-2012, 01:34 AM
Lol yeah I was originally blue cuz Ninja and Dinner kinda recruited me...

And I was hoping for a roster because people posting on the forums doesn't necessarily mean they are playing at the moment, so I was hoping for something definitive

Fuzzy
01-23-2012, 01:39 AM
Lol yeah I was originally blue cuz Ninja and Dinner kinda recruited me...

And I was hoping for a roster because people posting on the forums doesn't necessarily mean they are playing at the moment, so I was hoping for something definitive

I can PM you a roster, but then you would have to go BLUE.

Pianotamer
01-23-2012, 01:45 AM
Blue wins cuz Fuzzy is Canadian. I got red and white maple leaf apron/oven mitts as a wedding present. I have to wait a few days before I bootcamp or anything, I'm currently without my Reach disk, my brother across the country just mailed it yesterday.

Deathhawk
01-23-2012, 11:46 PM
Red needs skilled people. If you think you fall under that category, I'd help them out.

Salvanous
01-23-2012, 11:58 PM
In regards to activity, I tend to have a get together night for people to drill for all of BLUE team (will be converting from Fridays to Thursdays) and I also try to have a community wide event every week (will be converting from Saturdays to Fridays) then we have a RP event going on Saturdays that you can sign up for, and we have wars on Sunday, so we have a nice little schedule going, so you should be set to go for most of the week bud. We also tend to be pretty good about asking other people from our squads, and from the community as a whole to join us in matchmaking or whatever, so you don't need to worry about not seeing any of us for hanging out. :)

Send me a friend request some time, I would be more than happy to play with you if I am on. :)