PDA

View Full Version : Cap Card Owner Needed!

Nocte
01-23-2012, 09:52 AM
I am currently doing a video for my Media Communications class, about Dragon preparedness and how to combat or defend yourself from them. However with copyright issues, my teachers won't allow me to pull videos from offline. Yet he'll allow for me or someone I know to film what needs to be filmed for the project.

All I need is:

- Footage of a Dragon swooping over the player in 3rd person and roaring

- Footage in of a player killing a dragon in 3rd person, preferably with the scripted kill where you jump on the dragon's head and stab him in the brain.

- Footage of the player being eaten and burned alive in 3rd person.

Then put them on youtube so that I can pull them, and use then. I will post the finished product once it is finished.

Thank you.

Nocte
01-23-2012, 09:03 PM
Bump.

ThatRussianBear
01-23-2012, 09:04 PM
I would help 100%, if I had a capture card.

d3ad1te
01-23-2012, 10:14 PM
I'm sorry but this makes no sense.

Your teach says you can't use vids from youtube... But if you get someone you know to post videos on youtube and rip them he'll/she'll allow it?

Just rip them from youtube and don't tell em.

SuRroundeD By 1
01-23-2012, 11:24 PM
I just got skyrim, so I'm not even a large enough level to defeat a dragon yet . . . BUT IrelandWolf has had Skyrim for a while now and I know he has some sort of capture card (I wont be able to tell you if it is good quality or not) so I would ask him.

BTW, it helps if you beg and kneel before him, makes him want to help you more ;)

But seriously just ask him . . . he might be too busy however (as we have midterms going on this week).

Nocte
01-24-2012, 08:55 AM
I'm sorry but this makes no sense.

Your teach says you can't use vids from youtube... But if you get someone you know to post videos on youtube and rip them he'll/she'll allow it?

Just rip them from youtube and don't tell em.

Well truthfully he wants me to get a cap card and film it, but I don't have one so I come to teh forums in hopes of someone having one and then just filming. My teacher is very nosey about these types of things....

bazongaman502
01-24-2012, 11:10 AM
this seems like one of those you have to be lucky to get it on video... id help, but im only a level 6 on Skyrim, and im not just gonna play the living hell out of it just for the benifit of you (wow, that sounded rude :/ didnt mean it that way, sorry)

how soon do you need this, and how do you do a scripted scene where you stab a dragons brains?

MedeDust
01-24-2012, 11:52 AM
Try your good friend Loco ;)

Nocte
01-24-2012, 11:59 AM
Mede that probably will never happen.

@ Bazonga. Ummm he never really gave us a set date, I'm guessing by like next Tuesday or something.

As for the scene, you get your one handed or two handed up enough and it'll just happen randomly.

bazongaman502
01-24-2012, 12:05 PM
i can see what i can do... it would suck to see if you fail just because you didnt get something so simple... ill do what i can tonight... i got some videos to record for FC tonight and maybe i can do some work on getting my character to rank up... does it have to be a certin race? cuz im nord

Nocte
01-24-2012, 01:54 PM
i can see what i can do... it would suck to see if you fail just because you didnt get something so simple... ill do what i can tonight... i got some videos to record for FC tonight and maybe i can do some work on getting my character to rank up... does it have to be a certin race? cuz im nord

No it doesn't. Either way I will love you for quite sometime.