PDA

View Full Version : Skyrim Scavenger Hunt!

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
01-24-2012, 07:23 PM
Calling all adventurers! I have a Quest for you, a sort of scavenger hunt. The first person to find all the items will be rewarded with 500 of the Emperor’s Septum’s (vCash)! The items themselves should also be a reward in themselves. Some of them are fairly easy to find. Many can be obtained from completing quest lines for certain factions while others are simply just Easter eggs waiting to be found. Each item will come with 2 hints. One hint will be for the items name, and the other for the items location. The first person to give me the items name and its location as close as you can describe will be the winner. The deadline to complete this is within 1 month of the posting date, which is: 2/24/12. Here is the list, go and have a happy hunt!!!

Item #1: Tamriel has a notch in its throat.

Item #2: You don’t know jack, and neither does The Blue Palace.

Item #3: Underneath the forge in the sky lies the Battle Axe that killed countless elves.

Item #4: The Witches of Glenmoril have all lost their heads!

Item #5: Eldergleam fears only one weapon, luckily for the tree the Orphan Rock possesses it.

Item #6: The most beautiful rose, for the Bannered Mare's worst hangover.

Item #7: North of Frostflow a necklace on fire, Yisra died with a magical desire.

Item #8 Final Item: In Dawnstar is a chest only the blind can find.

*If it seems that some items are too hard to find I will add more hints*

ThatRussianBear
01-24-2012, 07:40 PM
these are too easy

Puba
01-24-2012, 07:42 PM
I got about 6 XD

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
01-24-2012, 08:46 PM
Well then get cracken! I don't care if it takes you a day or the whole month, whoever is 1st gets the cash so don't fall behind if you already have a heads start!

ExemptedSun
01-25-2012, 05:19 PM
Love the hidden chest.

Scarekro
01-26-2012, 10:07 PM
Do I win?

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
01-26-2012, 10:14 PM
Congratulations on General BurningScarekro for being the 1st to PM me the items!