PDA

View Full Version : FC Battlenight week 1

bazongaman502
01-25-2012, 12:57 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bLL9GtCJsc

be sure to watch it in 1080 ;)

remember to save your battlenight films and follow the instructions on this page (http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?4783-FC-Rev3-Battle-Films)

week two will be released before sunday :)

Fuzzy
01-25-2012, 01:05 AM
Awesome, The intro was really sick and the quality was top notch too.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
01-25-2012, 01:12 AM
Holy Crap the REDD squad is the Firesnakes! whoooo!! Although I wasn't in this game it was nice to see how they work without me barking orders at them :)

bazongaman502
01-25-2012, 01:18 AM
Holy Crap the REDD squad is the Firesnakes! whoooo!! Although I wasn't in this game it was nice to see how they work without me barking orders at them :)

lol... they actully did very well... alot of teamwork was in it on both sides :)

skinnyfingerss
01-25-2012, 01:18 AM
MANN!!!! THIS WAS THE GAME I HAD TO SIT OUT!!!!! FIRESNAKES FOR LIFE

VerbotenDonkey
01-25-2012, 01:20 AM
MANN!!!! THIS WAS THE GAME I HAD TO SIT OUT!!!!! FIRESNAKES FOR LIFE

Hahaha Skinny xD Well done to both sides, I loved that crisp quality! Nice capture, here's to many more!

Mythonian
01-25-2012, 01:23 AM
Looks great. Thank you for doing this.

I'll send you the winning film for the second week within the next two days, as well as the "throwback" film.

bazongaman502
01-25-2012, 01:47 AM
Looks great. Thank you for doing this.

I'll send you the winning film for the second week within the next two days, as well as the "throwback" film.

10-4 good sir! :D

glad you guys like it... it took 3hours to render it to 1080 and 3 (almost 4) hours to upload it to youtube lol... its the price i have to pay for HD

bazongaman502
01-25-2012, 01:48 AM
10-4 good sir! :D

glad you guys like it... it took 3hours to render it to 1080 and 3 (almost 4) hours to upload it to youtube lol... its the price i have to pay for HD

also Myth, i enterd my phone number on the account so that we can upload videos longer then 15min and HD :)

EDIT: Wow, i just quoted myself lol... FAIL

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
01-25-2012, 03:31 AM
After viewing this video in its entirety I can say both sides played very well, REDD & BLUE. Also I find it funny that I could probably give the entire REDD squad's commentary even though I wasn't there XD

bazongaman502
01-25-2012, 03:32 AM
After viewing this video in its entirety I can say both sides played very well, REDD & BLUE. Also I find it funny that I could probably give the entire REDD squad's commentary even though I wasn't there XD
lol

d3ad1te
01-25-2012, 06:26 PM
sweet!

bazongaman502
01-25-2012, 06:55 PM
^.^

Maxdoggy
01-25-2012, 08:08 PM
Very nice quality, good sir!

Some play-by-play would be very interesting to add in. *Starts talking in a cheesy broadcaster voice*

xD

Yehsus
01-25-2012, 08:37 PM
I like the quality, but who's POV was it?

Would be nice to have the GT, rank, company, squad etc listed under the HUD.

Maxdoggy
01-25-2012, 08:41 PM
It was SurroundedByOne's POV. You could have checked during the few times when he died. Lol.

Yehsus
01-25-2012, 08:49 PM
It was SurroundedByOne's POV. You could have checked during the few times when he died. Lol.

I knew who it was. I asked that question to prove my point.

Those few who stumble across our youtube videos and watch this will wonder the exact same thing, and because the respawn time is so quickly might miss out. Those who do catch SBO's GT will wonder who was this ancient warrior, and what role did he play during battles? Thus listing the short bio would help bring more creativity to our recruitment drive.

bazongaman502
01-25-2012, 09:45 PM
I knew who it was. I asked that question to prove my point.

Those few who stumble across our youtube videos and watch this will wonder the exact same thing, and because the respawn time is so quickly might miss out. Those who do catch SBO's GT will wonder who was this ancient warrior, and what role did he play during battles? Thus listing the short bio would help bring more creativity to our recruitment drive.

You have valid points sir, and trust me each one you pointed out i did think about originally...

-Reason i didnt place his name in it anywhere is because i wanted that video up as quick as possible (it was long over due)

-Reason i didnt make it like a subtitle is because i didnt think anyone would really care... if its not really noticed or needed, then why do it? see what i mean?

Once i get the video from last weeks battles from Myth, i will add either a captioned title or subtitle of the persons Gamertag, Rank, and Squad

we can see how that goes and see what everyone says, if people like it, ill keep it around :)