PDA

View Full Version : Elite Slayer.....

Nocte
10-27-2010, 04:39 PM
This gametype can be the most intense in all of Matchmaking and the worst. Nothing gets better then having blue plasma bolts and purple needles wizz past your head while you engage other Elites.

The worst and most upsetting part about this gametype is the needler. I've played several games where the entire team needler whores. I don't give two shits when one of two people use the gun, but when the whole team uses it and cloaks, waits for one or two people to come to a closed hallway those one or two people are fucked.

I like the repeater and needle rifle. The repeater is medium to short range and the needle rifle takes skill to use.
The needler just takes... aim in one direction at a decent range and if the target is in the open they get fucked.

And for some reason the needler's melee does more damage. Three needles from a needler do more damage then the high precision needles used in the needle rifle.

Anyways I fired 3 needles from my rifle at this guy he turned around put 3 needles from a needler into me and we meleed at the same time. I die and he only loses his shields.......

Fiery I open this up to you, because I know you generally have the right idea of what the fuck just happened in moments like these.

Fiery Grave
10-27-2010, 06:05 PM
do you have the video?

but I think the needlers needles do more damage against shields while the rifle does more to flesh, and if your shields were down that melee would kill you but if he has a sliver of shield he would have survived

Nocte
10-27-2010, 06:34 PM
I can get it later and that is fucked up....

LocoCrazy
10-29-2010, 04:17 PM
And the fact that kids noob combo then melee. gets so annoying.

KillaDawg360
10-29-2010, 04:33 PM
I found multiple plasma pistol shots then melee is more annoying than charging and shooting, that's what I do anyways.