PDA

View Full Version : Trolling Videos

bazongaman502
01-25-2012, 09:50 PM
Got any ideas for good "Trolling" types of videos i should do? maybe even get you involved ;)

also list the game to do it in... ill let you know if i have the game, can get it from someone, or dont have it :)

have some fun :)

ThatRussianBear
01-27-2012, 11:27 AM
Any call of duty, get full team if friends in search and make everyone hold an m60, whenever someone passes by unload on them together.
Another idea is also call if duty where during the game you just crawl everywhere in sync.
Another idea is mass suicides
Many more in my head

bazongaman502
01-27-2012, 12:13 PM
Any call of duty, get full team if friends in search and make everyone hold an m60, whenever someone passes by unload on them together.

So just stand in 1 spot and when someone shows up kill them?... what about the snipers... oh, wait, i forgot this is call of duty, 1 out of 1,000,000 people actually use the sniper the way it is supposed to be

Another idea is also call if duty where during the game you just crawl everywhere in sync.

That would kinda be funny

Another idea is mass suicides

So go into hardcore mode and just kill yourself?

Many more in my head

do tell :)

Project X A02
01-27-2012, 02:47 PM
Gears, have the whole team repeatly kill the other with only the shotgun....oh WAIT that's how EVERYONE on Gears plays the game never mind lol!

bazongaman502
01-27-2012, 03:09 PM
Gears, have the whole team repeatly kill the other with only the shotgun....oh WAIT that's how EVERYONE on Gears plays the game never mind lol!

lol

and i dont have Gers because (here comes the hatefull comments) i think Gears is stupid :/

it has awesome detail, but the story doesnt appeal to me what-so-ever