PDA

View Full Version : Everything About Minecraft

IrelandWolf
01-28-2012, 01:50 AM
I made this thread because I simply love the game. Whether is doing let's plays, mod spotlights, or epic builds this game can't lose my attention. I mainly made this thread because all the other ones were basically from when the game was in alpha, which was now awhile ago. I had an idea that if someone could host a server, we could have a halo reach themed Rp server. We would most likely need a halo mod, if there is one, or at least gun mod for the server. We could have regular events that done get in the way of battle nights. The idea is that we build a series of castles that have to be taken to reach the main base, similar to our battle map.

If this idea doesn't get off the ground we can simple make an fc server for everyone to come and build on, whether it's an Rp server, pcp, or just plain survival.

Also, post your minecraft videos here and any funny minecraft related pictures as well.

VerbotenDonkey
01-28-2012, 01:53 AM
If you love Medieval Roleplay and Factions, try out Lord of the Craft. Best server I've ever been on. Largest too, they always have an average of about 100 to 150 people online. and the world is HUGE.

IrelandWolf
01-28-2012, 08:54 AM
Thanks donkey, I usually like finding Rp servers that just started so I'm not far behind. My friend can host a server so if you can help me start an fc server, that'd be great

silversleek
01-28-2012, 12:12 PM
acid has a fc server, but i have no idea if he still puts it up.

Acid
01-28-2012, 08:04 PM
I try to. But I've really been getting into Gmod and BF3 as of lately. When and if I ever get a job, I'll rent one out.

Mi Boys Dinner
01-29-2012, 04:06 PM
That's a nice thread you've got there, be a sssssssssshame if something were to happen to it.....