PDA

View Full Version : Early Bird Gets the Wrom

Salvanous
01-29-2012, 02:58 AM
Alright, so as some of you may have already seen, I have finished the BETA version of the Prologue for the series for the site I am writing. But instead of telling you how great it is, I am going to throw out a little treat, and a way to help me. I would like one person from the community to post here asking for the BETA script and tell me what they think of it. It still needs some polish, but I want to see what people think, and what I should try to tweak and so on and so forth.

So, first person that posts here I will send a BETA script for the Prologue.

And keep checked in with this thread as I will post here again for when other chapters are done and need a guinea pig or two. ;)

Carpe Vexillum
01-29-2012, 03:02 AM
Posted. Do your worst.

Salvanous
01-29-2012, 03:06 AM
And sent, thanks for the quick reply Ve, and thanks for helping me see how provide a bit of polish to it. :)

To everyone else, don't worry, I will be posting spots for other chapters later for you to jump on, and if the people that read the beta scripts get back to me quickly, and I finish polishing quickly I should get the prolouge out there by tomorrow evening.

Bodaciousbaconn
01-29-2012, 03:56 AM
Damn ye Carpe.

Kuhblam
01-31-2012, 05:44 PM
Sorry I haven't reviewed your script yet.

Also, if someone could please move this to Creative Writing that'd be great.

~Kuhblam

Mythonian
01-31-2012, 07:11 PM
Sorry I haven't reviewed your script yet.

Also, if someone could please move this to Creative Writing that'd be great.

~KuhblamDone.

Blackhawk570
01-31-2012, 07:15 PM
Nothing gets passed Skynet. Keep up the work Salv, can't wait to see the finished project