PDA

View Full Version : Halo 4 information/what he thinks he knows so far.

SuRroundeD By 1
01-30-2012, 10:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcj6Aox-bMU&feature=g-vrec&context=G2f9d4dfRVAAAAAAA AAw

He's a cool little video about Halo 4, actually has some useful information (or at least info I found useful). Sorry if this is old, or already known.

silversleek
01-30-2012, 10:50 PM
i think he was really grabbing at straws with that new enemy thing at the beggining.

SuRroundeD By 1
01-30-2012, 11:33 PM
i think he was really grabbing at straws with that new enemy thing at the beggining.

That was the reason I put: "what he thinks he knows" in the title, most of the other stuff is pretty cool though.

bazongaman502
01-30-2012, 11:41 PM
I actually know alot about the game since i get info about The Halo Universe a little ahead of time since i basically have direct connections... also i get Halo 4 for $30 :D

EDIT: Just watched the video, hes basically almost dead on with everything that i have heard... and the timeline he shows for Halo 4 is very possible

SuRroundeD By 1
01-31-2012, 04:14 PM
I actually know alot about the game since i get info about The Halo Universe a little ahead of time since i basically have direct connections... also i get Halo 4 for $30 :D

EDIT: Just watched the video, hes basically almost dead on with everything that i have heard... and the timeline he shows for Halo 4 is very possible

How is this possible? Halo 4 for $30? I find that difficult to believe.

silversleek
01-31-2012, 04:22 PM
dude, halo 4 isn't even finished yet, how would you get it for thir...oh my god... you have a time machine don't you??!!!?

bazongaman502
01-31-2012, 05:40 PM
How is this possible? Halo 4 for $30? I find that difficult to believe.

my aunt works in the Xbox Division at Microsoft... I get a disscount on the games that are made for just the Xbox 360... i could have gotten Halo CEA for $29, but i only wanted the maps so i just bought the maps only.

Also the reason i get it for $30 is because my aunt pre-orderd it with my money (thats why im getting it so cheap)... Personally i think Halo 4 could be a mistake, i personally love a great cliff hanger like how Halo 3 did... i would love to live my life just thinking what could happen... i like using my imagination

Silver... its for a "pre-order", im not saying i have the game, im saying im able to get it cheaper from a direct source