PDA

View Full Version : FC:Rev3 01/22/12 - Emerald Tower G09 - Dreadrogues vs 251st ODST

bazongaman502
02-02-2012, 08:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi7jt7jBahM&feature=youtu.be

Like the new layout? if not ill do a different one next week :)

i also noticed the quality dropped for some reason... but i dont want to wait 4 more hours for it re-upload to youtube lol

VerbotenDonkey
02-02-2012, 08:54 PM
You realize you misspelled OcR Yehsus's name, right? xD

I do enjoy how you did the name, rank, and such, along with our banner. It makes the gameplay a bit hard to see. Perhaps remove the banner? Otherwise, it looks amazing, love how you did it!

bazongaman502
02-02-2012, 08:55 PM
god damnit... forgot the "R".... FUCK!

deal with it lol

DogmaticAMAN
02-02-2012, 09:00 PM
This video would be better if Yehsus wasnt so god damn good at this game -___-

Blackhawk570
02-02-2012, 09:18 PM
We need commentary or something. This is really dry

bazongaman502
02-02-2012, 09:24 PM
all i need is people to want to... but no one wants to, Juggernaut is helping me with the videos... but im not just gonna have both of use do it only

RaZ Vader
02-02-2012, 09:34 PM
its a nice layout, but I agree, maybe commentary from the player being showcased would add a little more :)

Blackhawk570
02-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Yeah I know finding a commentator is definitely hard to find. Anyone could do it, but you need someone to do it good

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
02-02-2012, 09:52 PM
My only compliant is the video is a bit small, maybe make the banner a bit smaller?

bazongaman502
02-02-2012, 09:57 PM
heres what im going to do for the next one...

- Remove Banner
- Remove Spartan picture
- Make video full screen
- Add a mini bar below with the Gamertag, Army, and Rank in the middle, lower part of the screen
- Commentary will be added, Jugg will have the key role at start, commentator can be decided between you guys... a vote will later be posted so you guys can vote for the next commentator...

Start your nominating right here, right now

YOU HAVE 2 HOURS TO NOMINATE, THE VOTING WILL BEGIN SHORTLY THERE AFTER, WINNER WILL BE DECIDED TOMORROW NIGHT

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
02-02-2012, 10:12 PM
I'd like to but I don't think my voice is deep enough, we need somebody with a movie announcer voice.

Daaaah Whoosh
02-02-2012, 10:22 PM
I nominate myself as commentator. Especially for the games with me in them. I loved seeing myself in this one, even when I had to re-live my heroic ghost run to stop the flag carrier that ended up failing when my support was held back by REDD defenders. Now that I see the opposition you guys were facing, I can understand that you couldn't have saved me.

SuRroundeD By 1
02-02-2012, 10:55 PM
I personally believe that the person who is showcased in the game should be the commentator, always something new ya know . . . and if not that, I also vote for Whoosh, he has that deep voice UNLUCKY was talking about.

Maxdoggy
02-02-2012, 10:56 PM
Bazonga, I contacted you last week about doing commentary, and you never got on Skype. Lol.

I agree with the criticisms presented, the next video will be BA.

bazongaman502
02-02-2012, 11:11 PM
Bazonga, I contacted you last week about doing commentary, and you never got on Skype. Lol.

I agree with the criticisms presented, the next video will be BA.

dude the past 3 updates for skype have butt fucked my computer each time lol

as for your message i may have deleted it and dont remember it....

your now marked as a canidate for commentary
--------------------------------------------------------------

I would have the person who you spectate, but not everyone can record the voice, and im not gonna sit in a party to hear them talk and record their voice... thats to boring for me
, let alone i dont get much time to contact the person before the video has to be uploaded... so that is very unlikly to happen, but im not throwing it out the window

Yehsus
02-03-2012, 12:34 AM
First off I'd like to say I'm honored my gameplay was chosen from last weeks battles.

Secondly I'd like to mention some sloppy play of mine was responsible for the drink. It was also my second time ever playing that map. I was pretty much responsible for REDD scoring their second flag >.<

Thirdly I love how you took my idea to heart bazon, but I thought you'd put the user bio in small text on the edges of the screen :P
I did not mind the view, put youtube to fullscreen and it looks just fine.

Finally I'd love to put my name into the commentary list. If you want tryouts I'd love to give you a sample, perhaps a few minutes judging my gameplay of the previous weeks gameplay.

I hope to represent BLUE Army in the future with more cohesive gameplay.

PS. spell my name right :P Instead of an Outcast Reborn, I'm just an Outcast : /

EDIT: It was also an extreme pleasure playing with the 251st ODST's that match. I was a filler because they were short a man, and I highly enjoyed our chemistry on the field. Looking forward to more battles, as Fuzzy tends to use me as a utility player.

bazongaman502
02-03-2012, 01:04 AM
check you inbox sir :)

Juggernaut9473
02-03-2012, 05:46 PM
GO JESUS...i mean YEHSUS...i mean what?