PDA

View Full Version : Your words.... my mouth

bazongaman502
02-10-2012, 04:17 PM
You have no idea how big of a smile i have right now...

first off, have you seen this part of Bruce Almighty?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5uEM7XDADU

then lets have fun :D

Heres what is going to happen:

-5 people will do commetaries for some videos (very in length).
-One of the 5, will write the script for the other.
-The script can go way!!!! off topic or be whatever you want the other person to say (it has to be respectful, unless of course the people involved are knowing you are just kidding)
-To write a script you have to be one of the commentaters as well
-These videos will be shared on my channel and not the FC channel since this isnt FC related... just a fun game with its members :)

Remember, this is about having fun and messing with someone hardcore lol

But how would i know they are saying what the script said?

I'll know because every script will need to be sent to me as well as the audio recording. I will then read and listin to it to be sure all of the rules were followed...

Deadline?

-To sign up, you have till friday of next week or untill all 5 spots are taken (i have a couple of people i need to ask first so the spots can get filled really quick) i will not accept submissions till after i get a yes or no from the people i need to ask first.

-Videos will be acceted from now till Feb. 24th. They can be from any game (i have to have the game for it to work... request the game, and ill tell you if its ok or not).

-Scripts will need to be done by Feb. 24th as well.

-Audio is due on March 2nd. First video should be uploaded on that upcoming monday

I will livestream who is writting the script for who, and who is doing what videos next friday or shortly there after... results will be posted here! in case you miss it.

questions or concerns, please leave a comment below

Commentaters/script writters

1: Juggernaut9473
2:
3:
4:
5:

Juggernaut9473
02-10-2012, 04:42 PM
i can do the commentaries, just suck at script writing

bazongaman502
02-10-2012, 04:46 PM
i can do the commentaries, just suck at script writing

then your time to shine is now when you get to mock one other commentater

Daaaah Whoosh
02-10-2012, 07:50 PM
I'm actually a bit confused by the concept. You want us to write a script for a commentary, and then read another script for another commentary written by another person? I must say, this has the potential to be awesome, but I feel like a commentator is only as good as his own material. That said, I have no experience writing scripts for commentaries, but I could give it a go.

bazongaman502
02-10-2012, 08:16 PM
I'm actually a bit confused by the concept. You want us to write a script for a commentary, and then read another script for another commentary written by another person? I must say, this has the potential to be awesome, but I feel like a commentator is only as good as his own material. That said, I have no experience writing scripts for commentaries, but I could give it a go.

ill explain it more once i get back from work :)

bazongaman502
02-11-2012, 02:45 AM
Objective:

Person "A" writes a script for Person "B". Person "B" has to do a commentary of everything Person "A" wrote, no matter how embarrasing it can be. Person "B" will then write a script for Percon "C".... so on and so on...