PDA

View Full Version : FC:Rev3 2/12/2012 - Conflict Game 2 - Spartan Squad vs 251st ODST (Live Communication

bazongaman502
02-13-2012, 02:46 AM
Video 1 of 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIGab7NbhZw&feature=youtu.be

ill try to upload video 2 tomorrow at some point :)

fyi, this was the best game iv ever played in the Reach Wars... way to go REDD and BLUE :thumbs up:

also, there was no editing done except for the added title at the start :)

bazongaman502
02-13-2012, 02:50 AM
hey, i just started watching it again, and a sound effect i put in there was not removed lol... ignor the buzzing sound lol (Happens 1 time and its only for 5 seconds)

also i am aware of the Lag in the video, it was because i didnt set the recording priority on my computer to high... i just got home from work, plugged it in, immediatly started recording and started a game... the lag will be seen in the next 3 videos as well, however if/when i do this again, i will fix it so its not an issue... again i am sorry

Mythonian
02-13-2012, 03:26 AM
I noticed that your personal voice wasn't included. xD (I assume it was because it was counted as an input, not an output, so it wasn't recorded).

Looked good overall, though.

Blackhawk570
02-13-2012, 10:26 AM
I love that fake move off 3rd level by Jerome, and nice Ninja attempt on Victor xD You are not the only one who tried that to him yesterday :P Good game to watch almost had a comeback at the end

Daaaah Whoosh
02-13-2012, 12:04 PM
I love how pretty much everything I said for the first half of the game was "Oh my god, they're everywhere!"

bazongaman502
02-13-2012, 12:12 PM
I love how pretty much everything I said for the first half of the game was "Oh my god, they're everywhere!"

rofl, i think the funniest part was when i tried to get a drop on them from behind with the shotgun and right when i dropped they ALL were looking at me and started to shoot me lol.. i remember even saying "well that didnt work" lol

also it was funny when you guys found out it was recording your voice and you guys had to say "hello" lmao

bazongaman502
02-13-2012, 12:19 PM
I noticed that your personal voice wasn't included. xD (I assume it was because it was counted as an input, not an output, so it wasn't recorded).

Looked good overall, though.

yeah it doesnt record my audio and the only way i can do that is if im right next to my computer mic running a seperate program.... which just happens to be in a position where i cant see the game correctly lol

and the recording for my voice would cause the game recording to lag even worse

Daaaah Whoosh
02-13-2012, 06:23 PM
I have to say, Bazonga, you did some pretty awesome ninjas that game.

bazongaman502
02-14-2012, 01:04 AM
I have to say, Bazonga, you did some pretty awesome ninjas that game.

HA! love the sarcasm there lol

Harry
02-14-2012, 01:23 AM
Lol, tits.

Yehsus
02-16-2012, 12:21 AM
Finally got around to viewing this! My workload this week has just been awful....twas a good view however!

Last 20 seconds I was literally screaming at my laptop for you guys (blue) to push. You had Redd cornered in their objective, swarm them from all sides!

bazongaman502
02-16-2012, 01:08 AM
if they didnt kill Harry (Sword), 251st would have won, he had three behind him with like 5 seconds left (can easily be done)

DogmaticAMAN
02-18-2012, 04:11 PM
9:39 thanks for killing me Bazonga xD

Safe to say my favorite Reach game in FC

Did you put the video up where everyone *cough*Salvanous*cough* kept screaming about grenades ? xD

Anarchy
02-18-2012, 05:43 PM
Good match guys xD. We were screaming at the end. It's nice to have a different perspective of the match.

bazongaman502
02-19-2012, 02:57 AM
Did you put the video up where everyone *cough*Salvanous*cough* kept screaming about grenades ? xD

You mean every match we played??? lol

i still wish i had a recording of when we were waiting in the lobby for our next match and Salvs XBL runs out lol... thank god we werent in a game lol

Anarchy: i wouldnt dought it lol, like i said, if Harry didnt die with the sword, we could have probably won since you guys had 3 REDDS right behind him lol... still an amzing game hands down