PDA

View Full Version : Countdown

VerbotenDonkey
02-14-2012, 01:40 AM
It really needs to be a 4v4. Lol.

Mythonian
02-14-2012, 01:46 AM
For the rest of this war, it will probably stay as 6v6.

For future wars, if the map is included, it will probably be 4v4.

Harry
02-14-2012, 02:00 AM
Too many grenades = Salvanous screaming at me lulululululul

Mythonian
02-14-2012, 02:05 AM
Ya, that's generally what happens when you decide to stand on top of a live grenade... >.>

I advise trying to avoid that in the future.

bazongaman502
02-14-2012, 02:16 AM
Ya, that's generally what happens when you decide to stand on top of a live grenade... >.>

I advise trying to avoid that in the future.

thats exactly what i wanted to tell him but i didnt want to seem like an asshole... but you can :) lol

i think its fine as a 6v6, grenades is the only issue, but hey! its Halo, everyone throws grenades when the probably shouldnt, and everyone that hears someone bitching about it immediatly denies it was them lol

Its just how halo is... if anything i say drop it to a 5v5 (its a great map for Squad Matchmaking)

Ex Zen Mute
02-14-2012, 09:34 AM
<sarcasm>Why not bump to 8v8 then since it is somehow in big team?</sarcasm>

Competitivly, this map is a 4v4 for 2 teams. Yes, there may be time where there no action, but that happens on every map.

Silko
02-14-2012, 10:42 AM
oh god the nade spam on this map. Gives me nightmares. I vote for 5v5 for the map

Salvanous
02-14-2012, 04:59 PM
thats exactly what i wanted to tell him but i didnt want to seem like an asshole... but you can :) lol

Lol, you can call me out on it, and in many cases you were right, but I was simply annoyed that there were more grenades in the air than bullets. I can tell you I got frustrated, yeah, but the moment that grenades aren't in the picture I am fine.

Choca Cola
02-14-2012, 06:08 PM
Lol, you can call me out on it, and in many cases you were right, but I was simply annoyed that there were more grenades in the air than bullets. I can tell you I got frustrated, yeah, but the moment that grenades aren't in the picture I am fine.
*pat *pat it's okay...
Just a lot of grenade spam.