PDA

View Full Version : USMC MOS Switch And Later Boot Camp Explanation (For those of you who care)

RENGADE 0F FUNK
02-18-2012, 07:25 PM
Since last year, I told a lot of you guys my ship date was February 16th 2012. Yea, 2 days ago today. About a month ago, I told you guys I'll be waiting for a bit longer randomly without much reason as to why. A couple of you guys thought I was lying about the whole deal entirely. Ah well. Anyway, here's why:

I got pretty damn high test scores on my ASVAB. And for the marine corps average (since a large sum of them are Arab-hating fucktards) I look like a damn genius. If you don't know what the ASVAB is then gtfo of this community for not knowing about your own damn country's military. ANYWAY. I never really researched my possible job opportunities in Marines at the time i chose my job because I wanted something in a combat scenario. I was given the MOS of 0311 (rifleman) as the job i wanted was taken.

Of all the combat jobs, this was the one I least wanted.

Changing your contract is impossibly hard to do. Talk to me in person on how that is cuz im too lazy to type it. Anyway I did what I needed to do, took a lot of time, but I did it.

ANYWAY HERES WHAT I GOT:
http://usmilitary.about.com/od/enlistedjo2/a/5711.htm

Its incredibly hard to get into.

OH! And I won't be at the battle tomorrow night. Gotta go to MEPS and get bitched at my a Captain about ruining his sunday so I can re sign my paper work.

Maxdoggy
02-18-2012, 07:26 PM
Awesome Funk! Good for you! I got a 94 (I think) when I took my ASVAB. The mechanics part screwed me over. Every other section was 99 or 98. Lol.

d3ad1te
02-18-2012, 07:26 PM
best of luck to you Funk.

Never doubted your commitment.

bazongaman502
02-18-2012, 07:41 PM
best of luck sir... any talk of military should be taken serious

Blackhawk570
02-18-2012, 09:03 PM
best of luck sir... any talk of military should be taken serious

Well Kratos apparently died, so I don't believe shit anymore

HellSpawn 101