PDA

View Full Version : FORERUNNER CONFLICT PROMOTIONAL VIDEO

Spartanbh
02-24-2012, 01:39 AM
So...what this community desperately needs right now is a new PROMOTIONAL VIDEO. We really need to jump-start recruitment, so what better way than a promotional video that can be placed throughout the Halo community? It doesn't have to be anything fancy. Here are some requests:

1. Keep it simple. Let people know what the wars are all about and that RESPECT is the most important rule.
2. Make it funny. Sure we want people to know we are very serious, but at the same time we know how to have a good time and have fun.
3. A cool short little battle scene is never a bad thing. This should be the opening to the Promo to catch every ones attention.
4. Interviews with Forerunners (at least Raz) and Field Marshals (and other HC) of FC.
5. Should be between 6-8 minutes long. You don't want it too long or people will lose interest halfway. Gotta find ways to keep peoples attention to the very end.

For reference on a good promo that did very well, look at Chef Bobdrick's old video in the Multimedia discussion.

A LOT of Vcash and a SWEET ribbon will be awarded to any who create promotional videos for us! Who says we only need one Promo?! WHY NOT MAKE 3 OR 4 IF WE CAN!!!

VerbotenDonkey
02-24-2012, 01:58 AM
Look at the old Red Recruitment video Deadite made. Thats a perfect example. Got me to join. Good body actors needed too.

RaZ Vader
02-24-2012, 01:50 PM
If this happens, I will donate my left nut.

Juggernaut9473
02-24-2012, 05:50 PM
If this happens, I will donate my left nut.

and i will be there with the plyers to collect :)

Kuhblam
02-24-2012, 07:25 PM
What the hell is wrong with you people? First off, Raz's testicles are practically worthless. Secondly, the fact that people actually want his left nut is abnormal. Jugs, you know better. *facepalm*

~Kuhblam

Juggernaut9473
02-24-2012, 09:47 PM
<_< you've never seen without a paddle have you?

Spartanbh
02-26-2012, 05:40 PM
Seriously though guys, we NEED this promo video to get done ASAP!!!!

Juggernaut9473
02-26-2012, 06:22 PM
deadite is probably working on something knowing him

RaZ Vader
02-26-2012, 08:26 PM
If you need a voice actor. I'm your guy