PDA

View Full Version : epic lulz 4real

epic lulz 4real
02-26-2012, 07:10 PM
Hello FC community!

Epic lulz 4real here ready for duty sir! Haha I guess just a short introduction about me. I'm 21 years old, I've been gaming for quite some time now. Halo has and always will be one of my favorite games! I'm quite excited for the change of pace this community can bring to gaming and have quite a few friends that would be very interested in what y'all have to offer here!

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
02-26-2012, 07:15 PM
Hello Epic, I am Colonel LUCK of REDD army. Glad to have you join FC. Be sure to pick an army if you'd like to join our battles! If you have any questions most people around here will be more than willing to help you out, myself included. Enjoy your stay here.

VerbotenDonkey
02-26-2012, 07:20 PM
Welcome FC epic. I am Major General VerbotenDonkey of REDD. Hope you enjoy yourself here, I'm sure BLUE will get you situated right away. Most importantly, have fun! See you on the battlefield, recruit.

epic lulz 4real
02-26-2012, 07:23 PM
Thank you very much! I'm quite excited to see how much fun this whole thing can be! I'm as giddy as a school boy lulz

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
02-26-2012, 07:27 PM
We're always happy for a new member, it's always good for BLUE to get more members anyways...my men need some more target practice =P

bazongaman502
02-26-2012, 07:27 PM
Hello Epic, I am Colonel LUCK of REDD army. Glad to have you join FC. Be sure to pick an army if you'd like to join our battles! If you have any questions most people around here will be more than willing to help you out, myself included. Enjoy your stay here.

dont lie to yourself... you are "UN"Lucky lol

OT: Welcome to FC, i am Captain Carlose Spicey Weiner... hope you enjoy your stay, and dont be afraid to ask questions

epic lulz 4real
02-26-2012, 07:39 PM
I was wondering when and how I should expect to be contacted for boot camp?

bazongaman502
02-26-2012, 07:44 PM
I suggest contacting an officer or higher rank (me, Donkey, UNLUCKY, Ghosthammer, etc.) via XBL message saying you would like to be in a bootcamp. From there they will contact you and try to get one set up as soon s possible. Please understand we tray to prevent from doing a bootcamp for 1 person, so we may ask you to wait till more ask for one.... as of right now, i believe many people are still needing bootcamps, and we plan to get through them asap :)

Thats if you are joining REDD Army, idk if you are or not, but if you are trying to get into a BLUE bootcamp, you will need to contact their authorities :)

VerbotenDonkey
02-26-2012, 07:49 PM
I suggest contacting an officer or higher rank (me, Donkey, UNLUCKY, Ghosthammer, etc.) via XBL message saying you would like to be in a bootcamp. From there they will contact you and try to get one set up as soon s possible. Please understand we tray to prevent from doing a bootcamp for 1 person, so we may ask you to wait till more ask for one.... as of right now, i believe many people are still needing bootcamps, and we plan to get through them asap :)

Thats if you are joining REDD Army, idk if you are or not, but if you are trying to get into a BLUE bootcamp, you will need to contact their authorities :)

He's joining BLUE xD But yeah either contact your Field Marshal, Kuhblam, or one of your HighCommand members regarding a bootcamp, their names should be listed in the Enlistment Office in the BLUE Enlistment post.

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
02-26-2012, 07:52 PM
I can give you a bootcamp, but of course it's not the one you'd need to help BLUE out in the battles ;)

Static
02-26-2012, 08:34 PM
Welcome to FC, hope you enjoy your stay here with us! :p

RetRdidMunkie
02-26-2012, 08:39 PM
Welcome to FC

d3ad1te
02-26-2012, 09:14 PM
Welcome to FC!!!!!!

MedeDust
02-27-2012, 12:23 AM
Good to have you in Blue!

Mi Boys Dinner
02-27-2012, 05:05 PM
Your gamertag amuses me. Welcome to the party line!