PDA

View Full Version : It is an Honor....

pizza08
02-26-2012, 07:40 PM
It is truely an honor to be part of this great war, however it has come to my attention that in order to fight you must have Halo: Reach, reason I bring this up is because I would like to "Inquire" if you have any fights:gun1: on the Anniversary maps, because those are all i currently have.

~With humbled Regards, Pizza08~

VerbotenDonkey
02-26-2012, 07:51 PM
Welcome Forerunner Conflict Pizza. You do need Halo Reach to participate in the Wars, however we do include some of the Anniversary Maps in our War Map. But, it's only under circumstances that they may be under attack, mostly at the Field Marshals disgression about what he/she attacks, along with if they are available to attack. Having all the Maps would be a plus, then you could fight no matter which map xD We do have some game nights, if you're lucky you could find one that just does Anniversary Matchmaking xD Best of luck to you Recruit, enjoy yourself.

Major General VerbotenDonkey

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
02-26-2012, 07:54 PM
If you don't have a copy of Reach I recommend going to gamestop. The game has been out for well over a year so it should be pretty cheap by now. I look forward to seeing you participate in battles!

Spartanbh
02-26-2012, 07:59 PM
WELCOME TO FC!
We do highly recommend you have HALO: Reach. You can order it from Amazon.com for as low as about $13 (+Shipping and Handling). You have plenty of time to try and get a copy because our wars won't be starting until about Mid-late March. But to get into a Boot Camp ASAP, you will probably need a copy. Thanks for your support!

d3ad1te
02-26-2012, 08:03 PM
Welcome!

Get Reach man! It's cheap I think you can even DL it off XBL market place for like $20.

Static
02-26-2012, 08:39 PM
Welcome to FC!!

MedeDust
02-27-2012, 12:24 AM
Hey There I'm on the same boat with you with the whole Reach thing! no worries welcome!

Mi Boys Dinner
02-27-2012, 05:11 PM
Pizza.......I'll be watching. <.<