PDA

View Full Version : FC Peacetime 2v2 Tournament

bazongaman502
02-29-2012, 08:47 PM
In an effort to keep people from boredom and to get the community involved, FC will host a peacetime 2v2 tournament. Teams of two can sign up and battle it out against others teams within FC. So grab your best friend, sign up and let your game play do the talking. The winning team will receive a grand prize of 10,000 Vcash (5,000 per person).

Rules:
o Official FC Wars settings will be used (same game settings as in battles) minus motion sensors (disabled).
o Official MLG setting are also optional, however, both teams must agree on which settings to use before the match begins.
o Maps will be MLG maps due to their size, symmetry and balance.
o Single elimination tournament, meaning if your team loses a series, it is over (series are best of 3 games).
o Matches will be best out of three, meaning the team that’s wins two matches will win the series. In the event that a game is tied, that same map will be played until a team is decided.
o Your team must show up on time, if later than 10 minutes, your team will be disqualified and the win will be given to opposing team.
o If a player lags out, his teammate is responsible for inviting him back, meaning the match will go on regardless. You should run a “lag test” before the matches start on a neutral map, to see if the connection is a desirable one.

Maps Used (in this order):
o MLG Sanctuary V7
o MLG Zealot V7
o MLG Pit V7

A sign up thread will be posted later on with further information regarding date, time, and sign up procedures. If you are a newer member to FC and do not know anyone well, you may post yourself as a FA (free agent), looking for someone to play with. This should get those newer members involved within the community.

Do not sign up here. This is merely an informational thread to answer questions people may have.

A tournament bracket will be made at a later date, when all teams have signed up. Spread the word and get ready for the tournament.

Thank you very much and hope to get a lot of you to sign up

UNLUCKY NUM13ER
02-29-2012, 10:12 PM
I'm in, I'll spread the word too.

Yehsus
03-01-2012, 07:10 PM
I'll be interested in this.

H2O Yordle
03-01-2012, 07:57 PM
Im in

VerbotenDonkey
03-01-2012, 08:00 PM
I wasn't sure if you wanted us to post here lol but I'm in.

bazongaman502
03-01-2012, 08:10 PM
sign up here http://fcwars.net/forums/showthread.php?5438-FC-Peacetime-2v2-Tournament-Sign-Up&p=62341#post62341

Mythonian
03-05-2012, 01:29 AM
You say FC gametypes are okay. However, those MLG maps aren't all set up correctly to support all of the gametypes. >.>

And how do we decide who chooses gametypes?

Guzzie
03-05-2012, 01:39 AM
You say FC gametypes are okay. However, those MLG maps aren't all set up correctly to support all of the gametypes. >.>

He says official FC "settings" are okay, meaning the load outs, 85% bloom, etc. No where does it say official FC gametypes. It should all be slayer, or conflict.

bazongaman502
03-05-2012, 01:41 AM

coin flip by me... winners Team Captin will then chose

Sataxus
03-05-2012, 10:03 PM
When I seen the poll I thought the sign-up was over, are there any other fresh faces here that would want to team up and take on vets?

H2O Yordle
03-05-2012, 10:56 PM
Im a technical vet. Though Im not veiwed as one. So Ill team up with you. If you dont mind.