PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe he might be elected...

Nocte
03-05-2012, 10:30 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkjbJOSwq3A&feature=player_embedded

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/04/opinion/sunday/college-doesnt-make-you-liberal.html?ref=us

Here is what I love about the Republicans this year. They focus so hard on bringing back all of these industrial age jobs. Yay hard working Americans!

When this countries Industrial Age is done and over with. We are moving into the Technology Age/ already in it. We need higher education jobs and people with the education to do those jobs.

The sad part is that Rick Santorum's extreme conservative policies are whats giving him votes.....

Now I can agree to some conservative things, but everything I've seen of this man will fuck America up and over.

Mythonian
03-05-2012, 10:36 AM
Ya, welcome to politics, where people vote for people who make stupid decisions.

That's why I hate voting for career politicians. >.>

However, it's not like it's only Republicans that are that way... lol It's both parties, and also a lot of the third-party candidates as well.

Rock You Like Herman Cain:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvRCEWnuCVU

It's a real shame that he had all those false accusations on his character and people attacking his family. >.> I guess the politicians were scared of what a businessman would do. lol

Nocte
03-05-2012, 11:32 AM
This I know, but still. The dude just pulls shit out of his ass and people eat it up like candy. Without question!

Rokkman X
03-05-2012, 11:47 AM
Is that any different from Obama's election?

Mythonian
03-05-2012, 11:57 AM
Is that any different from Obama's election?

It's been this same way for many years... >.>

And even though everyone agrees that politicians suck in general, they still keep voting for them for some reason... -.-

Think about some of the greatest presidents we've ever had. 90% of them weren't "politicians" at all. Many of them were from military or business backgrounds. It's just too bad that current politics has allowed for career politicians to come up and become so dominant... :(

bazongaman502
03-05-2012, 12:02 PM
Bush did the exact samething both times...

Thats why im voting for Vermon Supreme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFXXAuDK1Ao

who doesnt want to use a Poney as your ID... i sure as hell would, i might even stick a cone on its head and call it My Little Poney

Mythonian
03-05-2012, 12:08 PM
^^ Epic win.

I would still vote for him rather than voting for a career politician...

EDIT: I also love his renewable energy program. That would completely remove any dependence on foreign oil.

bazongaman502
03-05-2012, 12:12 PM
^^ Epic win.

I would still vote for him rather than voting for a career politician...

EDIT: I also love his renewable energy program. That would completely remove any dependence on foreign oil.

exactly... and gene splicing flying monkeys

Rokkman X
03-05-2012, 12:13 PM
Vermon Supreme would be the best president the US has ever seen.

Captain Poder
03-05-2012, 12:14 PM
im probally the only one here whos voting for Obama

silversleek
03-05-2012, 12:17 PM
don't vote. like, EVERYBODY don't vote. imagine that? zero total votes... what now?

Mythonian
03-05-2012, 12:19 PM
im probally the only one here whos voting for Obama

>.>

don't vote. like, EVERYBODY don't vote. imagine that? zero total votes... what now?

That would just let them win even easier. Just don't vote for career politicians! They focus only on keeping their stupid power instead of helping the country, which is why non-politicians are always the way to go!

bazongaman502
03-05-2012, 12:20 PM

a massive game of rock paper scissors

bazongaman502
03-05-2012, 12:21 PM
that would just let them win even easier. Just don't vote for career politicians! They focus only on keeping their stupid power instead of helping the country, which is why non-politicians are always the way to go!

exactly a reason to vote for Vermon... remember 2 things about him:

Hes a tyrant you can trust and a vote for Vermon is a vote well wasted

Nocte
03-05-2012, 12:30 PM
I say we form an Assassin's Guild and just go to work ridding the world of corrupt and self-interested politicians one at a time.

When I look at the state the world is in, and the people who lead this country. I wonder is there any actual way to fix everything? I feel over whelmed, that the information we can arm ourselves with, might not do a damn thing. In the end the corporations will still this country's government by the balls. We will still have Americans who think that everything is all fine and dandy, because they have been spoon fed a false reality that is almost to perfect to not escape.

Mythonian
03-05-2012, 12:30 PM
exactly a reason to vote for Vermon... remember 2 things about him:

Hes a tyrant you can trust and a vote for Vermon is a vote well wasted

Unfortunately, I don't think he's going to be on the ballot for my state since he won't get enough signatures for the primary and therefore won't get the nomination from Obama. He should have gone to the Republican party instead of the Democrats so he might get the nomination. :)

bazongaman502
03-05-2012, 12:35 PM
Unfortunately, I don't think he's going to be on the ballot for my state since he won't get enough signatures for the primary and therefore won't get the nomination from Obama. He should have gone to the Republican party instead of the Democrats so he might get the nomination. :)

I shall write to the Republican Headquarters!!!!

GhostHammer
03-05-2012, 01:19 PM
I'm with Myth. Even in Canada our politicians are all career guys and I can't stand them. Politics just suck sometimes.

Nocte
03-05-2012, 01:53 PM
I'm with Myth. Even in Canada our politicians are all career guys and I can't stand them. Politics just suck sometimes.

I think Canada is actually the number one politically corrupt country in the world haha at least it was a few years ago says wikipedia....

Silko
03-05-2012, 02:18 PM
Don't see Mr. Gay sex residue being elected. (For those who do not know what I am talking about look up santorum on Google, 4th link down.). This video right here wanted to make me go and kick his ass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf7R6KSgvhM&feature=related

JFK basicly opened the door for Catholics to even run for President and he is going to try and shit on him? Beyond disgusting and the anger it causes me, a fellow catholic.

GhostHammer
03-05-2012, 02:20 PM
I think Canada is actually the number one politically corrupt country in the world haha at least it was a few years ago says wikipedia....

Oh if only you knew...

Mi Boys Dinner
03-05-2012, 05:37 PM
Religion, Y U NO STAY OUT OF MY POLITICS?

RENGADE 0F FUNK
03-05-2012, 06:36 PM
Fuck yea, Ron Paul.

But seriously, I'm viewing this more so as who would I want as my Commander in Chief. Def have to go with Obama on that one.

Juggernaut9473
03-05-2012, 06:39 PM
Religion, Y U NO STAY OUT OF MY POLITICS?

thats what i want to know, i could have sworn that when this country was founded that there was supposed to be a separation of church and state <_<

PhoenixPrime
03-06-2012, 12:49 AM
"Ahem"

Ron Paul.

That is all.

The only reason I would ever stick with Obama, is because is achievement sheet is stupid awesome.

1.) Killed Bin Laden
2.) Killed Zarqawi
3.) Shook hands with Gaddafi in public, smiling. Gaddafi died less than six months later.